PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Mania: Halloween Goal

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 12:17 AM
just got a goal to install bubble mania: halloween but even after installing it, it's still there!

normally, when i download the game i get 30 gold, but this time the goal stayed and i didn't get anything -.- already sped up my luck egg, but now cant speed the breeding :(

this is meaannn...

midnightmeerkat
10-25-13, 12:42 AM
Mine says it can't connect to the App Store from the download screen... I think there is a glitch. I went to the app store to download and after a delay i did get a goal on CS to collect from a building but not on DS

doop01
10-25-13, 12:56 AM
just got a goal to install bubble mania: halloween but even after installing it, it's still there!

normally, when i download the game i get 30 gold, but this time the goal stayed and i didn't get anything -.- already sped up my luck egg, but now cant speed the breeding :(

this is meaannn...
Aww man! That's crappy!!! I just did it then and it worked fine! :(

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 12:57 AM
Aww man! That's crappy!!! I just did it then and it worked fine! :(

thanks for crying with me, but i just restarted my device and got 30 gold :)

echo005
10-25-13, 02:14 AM
I posted at the beginning if the week in bugs/issues that i'd downloaded new version of pet story but didnt receive gold.i didnt get a single response and i still havent had the gold

kms899
10-25-13, 02:23 AM

this is meaannn...

stupid question, but did you play with it, you have to play the game, I got it, then a second pop up that I need to buy a deco, then I get the 30 gold.

now I have deleted to game.:o

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:26 AM
If you are having issues with this goal, try restarting your device. If still issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Please note:
IOS players do not get gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award Gold are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.