PDA

View Full Version : Same food on multiple counters?

taoyingying
10-24-13, 10:25 AM
Hi I'm sort of new to BS... I think I read somewhere that if you baked the same food, they will be merged on just one counter. But how come I baked 2 servings of brownies and they are now on 2 counters? Is there anything I need to do to merge them? Thanks!

PS: How do I respond to requests? I got a request from nbr for "french flag toothpick". I clicked accept. But when I try to gift her, I can't find that item in my gift list! Scanned twice and still didn't find it. Anyone knows where it is located?

nky1111
10-24-13, 10:42 AM
they are merged if all the counters are already occupied and you place a new food. so if you want to merge , hide all the empty counters into the storage.

if there is a free counter, the new batch is placed onto it.

if there already is a counter with that type of food, the new batch is added to the first (probably) counter of that type. if you want to merge then, add some new food from the gift box

usually you'll want to avoid merging because it slows the sales down (later, on higher levels you'll have loads of food that are difficult to sell)

kooky panda
10-24-13, 11:14 AM
PS: How do I respond to requests? I got a request from nbr for "french flag toothpick". I clicked accept. But when I try to gift her, I can't find that item in my gift list! Scanned twice and still didn't find it. Anyone knows where it is located?

When you hit accept, it will automatically get sent to your neighbor.

Some request items for goals /constructibles are not available to gift.

taoyingying
10-24-13, 11:33 AM
Thanks for both of you! Yeah I'm on low level (21) so it's still hard to keep up with food supply, especially over night. And land expansion is so freaking expensive!