PDA

View Full Version : Supplies request rules and gift rules

ImToad
10-23-13, 05:47 PM
:confused::confused:I read in another thread that only 20 supply requests to neighbors can go out a day, and then the rest just queue until future days. This is not made clear AT ALL in game play, as there is no prompt to inform you that you have reached your daily request limit... it just lets you ask all of your hundreds of friends. So then if they do queue up 20 a day, do the requests stop sending out once my need has been fulfilled? or am i going to be asking ALL 130 of my friends for fabric i don't need for the next week, and not have my other requests sent out until all of those process?
Also, I understand you can only receive 20 gifts a day, but does that include supplies? Or are they two separate sets of 20? Not explicitly spelling out the limits with pop-ups during game play is very misleading. I had no idea there were weird rules regarding supplies and gifts, and only figured out things weren't right after hours and hours of gameplay... then when i go to find out what is going on of course the help section is empty and just directs me here. Any and all rules regarding gifts and supplies would be appreciated. thank you.

maguar
10-24-13, 03:00 AM
It's been awhile since I've played but I think the rules are:

* 20 requests/day
* 20 gifts received/day
* Can send gifts to all neighbours each day but gems are limited to only 3

The gifts and requests are definitely separate

ImToad
10-25-13, 06:58 AM
Any additional help? What about the queueing of supply requests?

maguar
10-25-13, 03:05 PM
If you send more than 20 requests a day only 20 get sent that day. The others go out in bunches of 20 each additional day. You'll get faster responses sending to 20 people you know will respond daily rather than 150 at once.

TinksThots
12-27-13, 04:27 PM
Each day's batch of 20 gets sent out randomly too, so you have no idea who they went to unless they say something, but by then, they're all saying, "ImToad needs you to send a thing in 1983" and it's just a mess, so it's better to not clog them up to begin with.

It's even better to know up front that there's such a thing as clogging at all, but the game doesn't bother stopping you at 20 checkboxes or anything helpful like that, of course not. Also, as ImToad pointed out, and as I've been pointing out all over this place for almost a year now - The frequently asked questions section doesn't answer any of the actual questions most frequently asked. Umduhwut?

It's even BETTER to not get goals like one I have right now: Finishing Touches. I need to Ask Friends for 5 Votives. Right below that, it says: Ask as many friends as you have. HOW IS THAT HELPINGGGGGGG *eye twitch*

I can't wait to see what kind of "Our intentions were never to blah blah blah" speech TL tries to pull together to defend that one. (>_<)