PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Please Update to Version 1.1.6

Aggwynn
10-23-13, 04:50 PM
Hi All,

In preparation for tomorrow's update, please update your game to the latest version. Without this update you will not be able to complete the final chapter of the Glimmergate quest series.

Download Castle Story 1.1.6 from the App Store! (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id555194756?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)

Let us know if you have any issues! It should be live very soon =)

Aggwynn and Glimmergate

nasha86
10-23-13, 07:14 PM
There's a display problem with the new version. I have to rotate my phone to see the game and when I try to Quit game by double click, the screen is not back to normal view, but have to rotate again. So inconvenient... Hope TL can fix this

flutterby537
10-23-13, 09:01 PM
I got a new goal to collect from OlD Thomas' house the to build something for a pet bat. I couldn't complete then noticed the update. When I installed the goal disappeared?? A game bug perhaps??

dragoniakingdom
10-23-13, 09:03 PM
Updated,but the new goal does not show up for me.

crystalrayn3
10-23-13, 09:05 PM
Collected from Old Thomas 3xs & then updated the app. The quest is now gone

dujor
10-23-13, 10:20 PM
I had only collected one time from old Thomas and same prob. After I updated the goal disappeared :(

dujor
10-23-13, 10:22 PM
Oh and the never showed up on the game on my iPad. Before or after updating

froltojo
10-23-13, 11:39 PM
Have done the update as requested but no new goal in my game.

sluppies
10-24-13, 04:17 AM
I had the new goal for Thomas house. I too updated and lost the goal! Do we know if TeamLava are looking into this issue?

Ange1684
10-24-13, 04:21 AM
The game is still crashing for me, same with farm story 2

kooky panda
10-24-13, 05:25 AM
I had the new goal for Thomas house. I too updated and lost the goal! Do we know if TeamLava are looking into this issue?

I just got up and did not get this new goal. (I have not finished the prior goal yet)
It may of been released too early and then pulled.

rosym47
10-24-13, 05:43 AM
Updated twice. In case I updated too early I did it again a few minutes ago. No goal showing for me but I have not completed the previous ones yet. I am waiting for the forge to finish the blade of darkness.

TastyCakeBakery
10-24-13, 06:53 AM
I have been trying for hours to open Castle Story, but it just won't open. It keeps giving me the error that it needs an internet connection. I have updated all my software and re-booted several times. I have internet to all of my other games and apps. Any suggestions?

Cesar49
10-24-13, 09:26 AM
I had that once, and found that deleting the game then re-installing solved the problem. Don't worry, you won't lose any progress although it might take a little time to load all your buildings. The time I did it it scared me silly when I saw all these empty green spaces, but eventually it completely reloaded (we have really slow download speeds here, so it might not be an issue for you).

newzealander
10-24-13, 09:35 AM
Do we need to do anything to activate the goal? I have updated, hard closed, reinstalled....and still no goal.

Aggwynn
10-24-13, 09:39 AM
New update will go out today =) stick around!

mamareader02
10-24-13, 09:41 AM
I just got up and did not get this new goal. (I have not finished the prior goal yet)
It may of been released too early and then pulled.

Hopefully you are right,I updated app,then after nothing was new,re installed,still nothing new,and like you,haven't finished part 2(adventures not coughing up handle for blade of light)

mamareader02
10-24-13, 09:42 AM
New update will go out today =) stick around!

Thank you for this,trying to get us to chill,now I can come back later!

creolepraline
10-24-13, 10:38 AM
Of all days for my stupid iPad to not charge.

Has anyone any idea how difficult it is to look at a fully expanded kingdom on an iPod?!

JayUK69
10-24-13, 11:16 AM
Since updating, shards and dust are dropping from the glimmergate each time I collect. This is before getting the hilt and blade and before the glimmer trolls part of the quest. Only got coins before updating.

debsbaked
10-24-13, 11:25 AM
Since updating, shards and dust are dropping from the glimmergate each time I collect. This is before getting the hilt and blade and before the glimmer trolls part of the quest. Only got coins before updating.

Same for me. And my old Thomas house goal disappeared mid collections too. Waiting patiently. :)

kooky panda
10-24-13, 11:40 AM
Of all days for my stupid iPad to not charge.

Has anyone any idea how difficult it is to look at a fully expanded kingdom on an iPod?!
Not as good as an Ipad, but I play on iPod 5 and iphone5. I do have to scroll at little more, but I can see stuff.

Hey better than getting behind on goals!!

PikaSquirrel
10-24-13, 01:49 PM
More information on the newest update here:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60296-Castle-Story-Please-Update-to-Version-1-1-6