PDA

View Full Version : Windmill or second feed mill

oliviaowl
10-23-13, 03:36 PM
Hey everyone! I was wondering if I should get the windmill or a second feed mill first? I am on level 13, but I just spent a lot of money on other things and don't have many coins right now. I don't have a windmill yet so I am wondering if it is profitable and important to get right away, or is it like the chocolatier that takes forever and doesn't produce anything really profitable (mine just makes dark chocolate right now). Thanks!

queentina3
10-23-13, 03:40 PM
Hey everyone! I was wondering if I should get the windmill or a second feed mill first? I am on level 13, but I just spent a lot of money on other things and don't have many coins right now. I don't have a windmill yet so I am wondering if it is profitable and important to get right away, or is it like the chocolatier that takes forever and doesn't produce anything really profitable (mine just makes dark chocolate right now). Thanks!

I'd go with the windmill so that you can produce flour, sugar and brown sugar. You'll need them for pies, pizza's, chocolate boxes, and etc.....

KingdomNo735
10-23-13, 04:52 PM
I second that. I have been able to get by with just one feed mill, but having a second windmill has been super helpful.