PDA

View Full Version : XP not Updating

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:47 PM
I have been playing Restaurant Story for a few days and updated to the latest version today.

I started playing Bakery Story today. When I started up I had >77000 coins. I had >72000 coins in Restaurant Story at the time.

Other than that, everything was fine until I did used Advanced Task ****er Free to stop both applications as well as everything else.

Now, the XP won't update on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story when the person finishes eating. Coins update fine. XP updates when I buy tables and chairs in Bakery Story. Haven't tried to buy anything in Restaurant Story.

I then uninstalled Bakery Story and the Restaurant Story XP still does not update.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Samsung Epic
OS 2.1 update1

Thanks for your support,
StormID: nmishii

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:30 AM
I have been playing Restaurant Story for a few days and updated to the latest version today.

I started playing Bakery Story today. When I started up I had >77000 coins. I had >72000 coins in Restaurant Story at the time.

Other than that, everything was fine until I did used Advanced Task ****er Free to stop both applications as well as everything else.

Now, the XP won't update on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story when the person finishes eating. Coins update fine. XP updates when I buy tables and chairs in Bakery Story. Haven't tried to buy anything in Restaurant Story.

I then uninstalled Bakery Story and the Restaurant Story XP still does not update.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Samsung Epic
OS 2.1 update1

Thanks for your support,
StormID: nmishii

Uninstall your Advanced Task ****er Free