PDA

View Full Version : What would like to do if u collect 50gems?

sandybasin
10-23-13, 01:15 AM
I have collected around 50 gems in Restaurant story.
Can anyone suggest me how should i spend them?
This is a very hard earned thing.I want to spend it on something worth & great.Please suggest me something. Thanks..

sharpguy32
10-23-13, 02:02 AM
Besides from stuff that for sale that you find desireable, that's gem only, the #1 recommendation is a 2nd door for 10 gems, imo.

creolepraline
10-23-13, 02:06 AM
One or the main things in restaurant is decorating. Unless you have a large enough place and are strapped for cash, I would buy a second door just yet. Hold on to them since the holidays are right around the corner and huge show pieces will be On sale soon.

If there is a box item or LTO you saw and liked before but couldn't afford it or didn't want to take the gamble, next month will be your chance to treat yourself.

I got my second door when I expanded more and had different sections and over 60 counters. I couldn't tolerate how slow the bots walked and the eyesore or all of those counters.

Now, being fully expanded I can't keep food on the counters! I'm making food I've mastered over a year ago!

sandybasin
10-23-13, 02:37 AM
I already got 2 extra doors months ago..
I want something new now..

nky1111
10-23-13, 03:15 AM
wait for a good LTO. they are up to 48 gems .
if you have 60+ gems or so, you can spend the rest for decent gem items.

sandybasin
10-23-13, 08:03 AM
What is an LTO??

meme1098
10-23-13, 09:20 AM
Limited time offer

conniepop
10-23-13, 12:09 PM
I like to use gems to expand, if there are no decorations I'd really love to have. I've already bought a second door. The risk of keeping gems a lot of time are the accidental purchases, then you waste your gems in things you don't care. It's really sad, believe me. I've been there! Haha.:cool:

bobbyrae
10-23-13, 12:17 PM
Can anyone suggest me how should i spend them?

On things you actually want, hopefully, as opposed to accidentally speeding up bacon and eggs or some other accidental purchases.

kvoeller
10-23-13, 06:40 PM
On things you actually want, hopefully, as opposed to accidentally speeding up bacon and eggs or some other accidental purchases.

Great suggestion! Spend them while you have them before you fall victim to a gem trap and lose them :/.

clarissadw
10-23-13, 07:04 PM
You're not kidding!

Just now, my tablet slipped and cost me 15 crystals. I'll never, ever, ever use the resulting Ocean Critters Display.

clarissadw
10-23-13, 07:06 PM
Sold for 1250 coins.

sandybasin
10-23-13, 10:29 PM
Thanx a lot for ur suggestion guys.
Bt i still dont understand should i wait or just spend them on anything..

twospoons
10-24-13, 12:45 AM
since you already have extra doors, wait! unless you really love halloween, of course. if you hang on until black friday, and there's nothing special you want then, you'll still have your gems, but if you spend now and something special is available then, you'll be annoyed you didn't save them. it's only a month away! (just tap cautiously until then.)

betita_elfica
10-25-13, 04:40 PM
Sports bar is the first item that i love much. Now i have others but are from boxes

sandybasin
10-26-13, 12:18 AM
Where did u get sports bar?

TinksThots
10-26-13, 01:52 AM
I save mine til I see something I just HAVE to have. Otherwise, if I spend them just for shopping's sake, that's when that one OMGLOOKATIIIIIT!!! thing will come out and I'll be kicking myself when I can't get it.

I'd never expand with gems... I could get two more cats for the cost of one strip around the edge, I don't think so! I'll settle for rearranging til the coins add up. I've been a Tetris master since before grade school, so that's fun for me. =P

Oh, and by the way... DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR GEM AMOUNT... that's a security question if you ever need to convince support that your account is really yours. ;-)

betita_elfica
10-26-13, 10:43 AM
In the items tab, it costs 42 gems.

sillygran
10-26-13, 04:07 PM
Be very carefull of not using them accidently. I have lost gems many times with no explantions. A few days ago, I hit a pop up and accidenty (cuser moved) spent 18 gems that I did not want to spend. Agree with another door. Beware of quick pop ups.

bobbyrae
10-28-13, 09:18 AM
Oh, and by the way... DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR GEM AMOUNT... that's a security question if you ever need to convince support that your account is really yours. ;-)

Hmm...and what if, like me, you never really keep track of how many gems you have until you want to buy something?

TinksThots
10-28-13, 09:50 PM
Hmm...and what if, like me, you never really keep track of how many gems you have until you want to buy something?
Try to remember to write it down once in a while, I guess, lol. =P

meme1098
10-29-13, 08:42 AM
I look at mine every time I'm in the game doing things. That number better not go down unexpectedly while I'm playing.

sandybasin
10-29-13, 10:40 PM
I do the same i.e. keep a look at my gems & avoid hitting any gem traps.