PDA

View Full Version : What is that symbol?

peter_north
10-22-13, 10:30 PM
Hi guys

First time posting here. I'm an iOS user. Right now Dragon Story is showing me three timers on the right. From top to bottom it's the countdown on halloween (10 days), the battle tournament (6 days) and a chest with a shamrock egg (3 days). That chest icon is never clickable. What does it mean?

Thanks! I'll look for your reply.

dragon1fighter
10-22-13, 11:24 PM
Hi guys

First time posting here. I'm an iOS user. Right now Dragon Story is showing me three timers on the right. From top to bottom it's the countdown on halloween (10 days), the battle tournament (6 days) and a chest with a shamrock egg (3 days). That chest icon is never clickable. What does it mean?

Thanks! I'll look for your reply.

The Halloween timer is for the 2 dragons, headless and wraith you win if you collect all the items that drop from harvesting, sending air on a quest and hatching or selling eggs

The battle tournament is to win nightmare dragon that can't be bred and if you beat 30 rounds you'll win one.

I don't know about shamrock lol first I've heard, can you post a picture?

sabrinainde
10-22-13, 11:46 PM
I have that on my second account. It's a value pack offer for 20 gold, 3000 food, and the Four Leaf Dragon.

peter_north
10-23-13, 12:25 AM
@dragon1fighter, I know what those other two are. I wasn't asking about them.

@sabrinainde, What does that mean, value pack offer? The icon does nothing when you tap it.

peter_north
10-23-13, 01:11 AM
Here's a snapshot of what I mean.

peter_north
10-23-13, 01:16 AM
Nevermind. I searched value pack and realize what it is now. I will never pay real money to get in game items. Those that do are suckers.

dragon1fighter
10-23-13, 03:08 AM
@dragon1fighter, I know what those other two are. I wasn't asking about them.

@sabrinainde, What does that mean, value pack offer? The icon does nothing when you tap it.

You're welcome, I just thought I'd explain it to you because you know, you seemed a bit.... "Confused" lol and those that purchase in game items are suckers? What about the ones that buy video games? Are they suckers?? So basically anybody that puts money in for entertainment is a sucker... You heard it here first guys!

SMH

kooky panda
10-23-13, 05:11 AM
Here's a snapshot of what I mean.

Glad you figured it out. The Value pack is an option . It is limited so if you you do not wish to purchase it will expire.
Treasure Chest / Value Pack (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51493-Treasure-Chest-Value-Pack&highlight=pack)