PDA

View Full Version : Posting vs non posting on walls

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:00 PM
It seems there hs been alot of problems between people about posting or not posting on walls.
I do post on walls after I visit. The reason being that the newsfeed is too short.

I have had people come to my wall and yell at me to stop posting and cluttering up their wall.
They tell me to just tip/water/clean and they promise to return the favor.

How can they do this??? For me to return everyone in my newsfeed I would have to be up 24 hours a day and on
my game every 30 minutes!!!

My suggestion is for all the non-posters: delete all your neighbors that post on your wall !!!

Set up a new ADD me thread and ask for only neighbors that DO NOT post!!! That way no one will clutter your wall anymore and you will be happy and all the posting people will be happy to only have neighbors that play the game the same as they play.

Happy gaming

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:50 PM
I dont post on walls, except for a few neighbours who I have become "friends" with in all the story games. I find that it just takes that little bit longer to post a message, and as I am limited as to how much time I can spend on the game I find that I am better off just tipping and moving on. I tip all of my neighbours (and then some) every night, and am not the type to worry if someone doesn't tip back. I also gift all of my neighbours every day. This is just the way that I enjoy playing the game. No stress, no worries. And not a problem with a single one of my loyal neighbours yet.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:08 PM
I think you should just delete those who yell at you for posting on their walls? Then you can go on posting with no drama...

Personally I find it weird that people care whether or not someone posts on their wall. I think anyone who absolutely hates people posting on their walls and "cluttering" them up are very OCD. O_o It's just a... wall. Who cares? O_O;;; Clutter away!!

Having said that, I rarely post messages. It just takes time. I just tip and leave. I don't care whether people just tip and leave, or tip and leave me a message - either way is fine. I don't get the drama at all.

Also, just because you have a hard time keeping up with your news feed doesn't mean other people do. If a restaurant has SO many tables that I *know* my tip will be forgotten, I leave a message. If it's not a big restaurant, I don't (this happens the most often). I know they'll most likely see it in their news feed.

My restaurant has about 40 tables, so it's really easy for me to keep track of my news feed *most* of the time. Every once in a while I do lose some people, and feel bad I won't be able to tip them back because they didn't leave a message, but hey, it's not that big of a deal. Also I tip people when they gift me, so I know they're "active" at the time and they usually tip me back right away/shortly after. Then I just tip the randoms who drop by throughout the day - rarely do they go past my news feed.

Smitten :)
01-07-11, 08:14 AM
Just delete the asses that yell at you, how rude is that :( !

Unregistered
01-08-11, 06:51 AM
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of: people mad you leave them a regular message that you were there!!

If someone did that to me and requested for me to not post.. I would post a lot more often.
That would be fun.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:09 AM
If someone did that to me and requested for me to not post.. I would post a lot more often.
That would be fun.

And immature... not to mention an insane waste of your own time.

I agree with you that people getting mad at others posting on their walls is ridiculous, but you're not exactly a top person yourself, are you?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:29 AM
And immature... not to mention an insane waste of your own time.

I agree with you that people getting mad at others posting on their walls is ridiculous, but you're not exactly a top person yourself, are you?

Perhaps it would teach them to not be idiots in the first place by requesting people to not post on ther walls, as that is what the wall is there for?