PDA

View Full Version : Stone dragon advice

luna2cute
10-22-13, 09:46 PM
I was going for a fuzzy dragon and ended up with a stone dragon. Problem is I only have 1 million and cannot afford the habitat and I just bought a gemstone habitat which took about a month to save up for.

So, do I...

1. keep the stone dragon egg and save up for the habitat. I have 2 nests so would just be down a nest while the stone dragon egg sits in it

2. sell the stone dragon egg and save up for the habitat and try again later because the stone dragon is pretty cool

3. sell the stone dragon egg and dont bother trying to breed it again because there arent many good dragons you can breed from it anyways

Suggestions?

yayacupcake
10-22-13, 10:00 PM
If the gemstone habitat took you a long time to save up for that means you're probably a fairly low level or you don't have many habitats / dragons. Probably best to go for the Stone Dragon again later. Best thing to do is to keep as many dragons as you can and build as many habitats as you can so you can earn coins faster. At my level I can't spend coins faster than I can plant Diamondates in all my farms and have a 11 million surplus. Money comes quickly at higher levels and that's what those habitats were targetted for.

I'd say try again later unless that egg sitting in your nest isn't a bother.

xxKEYURxx
10-23-13, 02:20 PM
If the gemstone habitat took you a long time to save up for that means you're probably a fairly low level or you don't have many habitats / dragons. Probably best to go for the Stone Dragon again later. Best thing to do is to keep as many dragons as you can and build as many habitats as you can so you can earn coins faster. At my level I can't spend coins faster than I can plant Diamondates in all my farms and have a 11 million surplus. Money comes quickly at higher levels and that's what those habitats were targetted for.

I'd say try again later unless that egg sitting in your nest isn't a bother.

you have two nest...so i suggest keep stone dragon. I would never sell any dragon after lvl 25. Keeping dragon+habitates makes ur income high

xxKEYURxx
10-23-13, 02:22 PM
damm wrong person quoted lol

luna2cute
10-23-13, 04:09 PM
So I am level 50. I am obviously not doing a few things right if I am having trouble saving up for a 2 million habitat. If I get a duplicate dragon I sell it and I only keep one of each kind.

I think what I am hearing is that I need more habitats and more dragons to get more money?

Maybe it would be good for me to get rid of a couple of farms so I can have more habitats? I have 6 farms.

Anyone who is good with this game could you visit my island and give me advice?

My storm id is luna2cute

Thank you!

yayacupcake
10-23-13, 06:05 PM
So I am level 50. I am obviously not doing a few things right if I am having trouble saving up for a 2 million habitat. If I get a duplicate dragon I sell it and I only keep one of each kind.

I think what I am hearing is that I need more habitats and more dragons to get more money?

Maybe it would be good for me to get rid of a couple of farms so I can have more habitats? I have 6 farms.

My storm id is luna2cute

Thank you!

I'd say definitely keep as many dragons / habitats as you can. The more dragons and habitats the higher your earning potential. Just think, "Sold dragons can't earn you money"

midnightmeerkat
10-23-13, 07:02 PM

My storm id is luna2cute

Thank you!

The farms and habitats are separate from each other... You get 6 farms plus at the moment habitat cap is 56..... Do not get rid of farms and yes keep as many dragons as you can especially higher earning ones, you can always sell duplicates later

luna2cute
10-23-13, 10:28 PM
Thank you!

FigmentValley
10-24-13, 05:29 AM
I concur. Fuzzy dragons are dime a open and not worth to much in the arena or for producing coin.