PDA

View Full Version : neighbors requesting turkey oven parts?

myferngardens
10-22-13, 05:43 PM
Can someone tell me how some of my neighbors are building new turkey ovens? I have gotten several requests for the parts, but can't find a version of the game with turkey ovens available. I would like to build a few myself but don't have a clue how others are doing it.

[S8] Regina
10-22-13, 06:44 PM
Are you receiving the requests for these Parts, or are neighbors Gifting you these Parts? The Turkey Ovens were from 2012, therefore the content had been removed.

myferngardens
10-23-13, 10:58 AM
I have had two parts requests. I accept, but can't double up with a gift like I usually do.

bobbyrae
10-23-13, 12:01 PM
They can still be built. There are ways and there are means of still purchasing them.

laeanee13
10-24-13, 03:04 PM
They can still be built. There are ways and there are means of still purchasing them.

How? How would I get ovens I missed?

[S8] Regina
10-24-13, 05:54 PM

The Turkey Ovens have been removed from the Appliance Tab from the 2012 holiday apps, and they do not appear this year. Another way I can think of is if the player had the Constructable Appliance in their shop, but did not attempt to build it until now (they would also have had previous access to the past holiday apps).

myferngardens
10-25-13, 04:23 PM
Interesting. Care to elaborate? ;)

laeanee13
10-26-13, 01:57 AM
Interesting. Care to elaborate? ;)

Amazon app store.