PDA

View Full Version : I CAN'T buy GEMS!!!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:58 PM
I love this game but found expanding expensive so I was going to buy the 24 gems. Well it toldme I had to "download the game to get the gems" but the thing is I have the game!!! I don't see the problem. If you could fix it before I change my mind on buying and buy something else.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:43 PM
I love this game but found expanding expensive so I was going to buy the 24 gems. Well it toldme I had to "download the game to get the gems" but the thing is I have the game!!! I don't see the problem. If you could fix it before I change my mind on buying and buy something else.

Dont worry about using gems to expand... earning the coins needed to expand doesn't take very long at all. I personally have not purchased gems, and certainly didn't use any of my earned gems to expand. But, if you put the effort in, and tip neighbours and community members regularly, you will find yourself expanding rather quickly, and then you can use your gems, if you have any, for decorating, which IMO is a better use for your gems. Dont give up, though.