PDA

View Full Version : changing wall color and floor tile

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:22 PM
How and where do you go to change wall color, floor tiles and so on? Do you have to be a certain level?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:28 PM
Don't know if you figured it out yet but when you click "design" look for the 5th option it looks like a big square standing up, that is the wall colors and the next one over which is the 6th option and looks like a square laying down is the floor tiles. hope it helps

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:37 PM
FROM THE HELP AND FAQs, it was mentioned that the magic box is located in the '8th tab' where the expand option is.

i have the expand tab but i only have a total of 6 tabs! maybe thats why i cannot change tiles and walls..where do i get those tabs?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:39 PM
Everyone keeps telling me that but my 5th tab is counter/display cases and the next one is where you expand your restaurant. Do you have to be a certain level before you have that option?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 07:50 PM
I only have 6 tabs also. I can't change anything either.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:09 PM
I have only,six tiles also and cant change my walls or tile color

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:53 PM
Aahhh, It sounds like you all have android. From what I understand, changing the floor tiles and wall panels are not an option available to android at this point (check out the gazillion posts from upset android users). But from what I gather TL are working on it.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 11:20 PM
When we change de design can we sell the old wall color and tile?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:20 AM
I came here to ask the very same thing. My phone is an Android, and I don't seem to have the ability to change my walls and floors. This is very disappointing, and I will not be purchasing any gems until this is changed.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;32886]I came here to ask the very same thing. My phone is an Android, and I don't seem to have the ability to change my walls and floors. This is very disappointing, and I will not be purchasing any gems until this is changed.[/QUOTE

I agree! Very disappointing! Android needs to fix this and in a hurry! This sucks!!!

adoptivemother
01-09-11, 08:09 PM
Is there a way to move tiles? I'm using an iPad.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 10:42 PM
Is there a way to move tiles? I'm using an iPad.

Yes... You dont "move" a tile, you replace it. Just choose the tile you want, and tap on the spot you want to put it... the new tile will be placed, and the old tile put into storage for use later (if you want to that is). I Hope that helps.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 11:01 PM
But whefe do u find the tile and wall paint

Unregistered
01-09-11, 11:09 PM
But whefe do u find the tile and wall paint

Tap on design. The wall panels are on the 5th tab, and the floor tiles are on the 6th tab. Tap on those to open up your wall and floor option.

If you are android you do not have these options.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:20 PM
I refuse to buy anything for these games until lava fixes the android version. Is there another place I can play this for now?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:50 PM
How and where do you go to change wall color, floor tiles and so on? Do you have to be a certain level?

If you don't have an iphone you don't have this option.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:36 AM
OMG! My restaurant looks horrible the walls are gray where I expanded. TL needs to fix this.. quick! And the magic box is a rip off. The "special" items are stupid (big candy cane?.. statue of an elf???)

BAk99
01-12-11, 07:12 AM
Typical. Android, get your butt in gear! Apples products are too expensive even on contracts hense why I have an expensive android that cost me nothing to get. Bet on iphone it doesn't crash
all the time either, or be lagged out by the slightest multitask givin to it -.- the technologies available, the software development is available. Its no dig to to the dev because its free but come on. Just make it stable and equal to the iphone. It is possible.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 10:38 AM
Typical. Android, get your butt in gear! Apples products are too expensive even on contracts hense why I have an expensive android that cost me nothing to get. Bet on iphone it doesn't crash
all the time either, or be lagged out by the slightest multitask givin to it -.- the technologies available, the software development is available. Its no dig to to the dev because its free but come on. Just make it stable and equal to the iphone. It is possible.

This really has nothing to do with android at all It's a great OS and is quite stable unless you're rooted then you can't be complaining. This issue lies solely on the developers. Because they are two different operating systems they have to have two sets of code written. In this case they left out the section for walls and floors.

I agree with most if not all the other android users about this being a major letdown.
Let's go Team Lava and show us that you can come through for us. From the looks of it you may just have some more people buying gems if you get this implemented.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 01:53 PM
When I first began to play I wasn't able to change wall or floor but I am at level 8 and now the change options has appeared

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:07 PM
My restaurant looks like complete ****, so disappointing to see all of the nice restaurants with tile and wall color. Please fix this soon. I am addicted to this game, but getting sick of not having this option.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:09 PM
My restaurant looks like complete ****, so disappointing to see all of the nice restaurants with tile and wall color. Please fix this soon. I am addicted to this game, but getting sick of not having this option.

It was fixed weeks ago. You need to get the latest update.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 07:27 PM
Aahhh, It sounds like you all have android. From what I understand, changing the floor tiles and wall panels are not an option available to android at this point (check out the gazillion posts from upset android users). But from what I gather TL are working on it.
If you download the update, you can change tiles and walls

Unregistered
02-11-11, 11:39 PM
Sigh well that's no fun I have a android and can not change my tile or walls either serious bummer please fix !