PDA

View Full Version : Girls wearing what they bought!

elinkamalinka
10-22-13, 12:45 PM
Hi! It would be great if girls (buyers in the boutique) could wear exactly what they bought in my boutique!

1. It could give motivation to sell more and more different clothers in the shop in order my girls could wear different clothers.
2. It could make visiting to my neighbours and watching what their girls are dressed in more interesting :)
3. In this case we would be able to know whether my neighbour places new items in the boutique or not, and whether she all in all takes care of her girls or not
4. Finally, it could make the process of the game more interesting
5. Besides, some rules can be added like: if you don`t play for a week, than clothers dissapear from your girls and they are walking through the shop just in pijamas ;) This will tell other players that you haven`t been in the game for a long time. Besides, believe, that prictically all the girls will try to dress their girls in the best clothers and will not allow them to walk in pijamas just not to feel shame :)

I know that it is a bit hard to create technically, but I hope it will be interesting to think about...

Vyxsin69
10-24-13, 12:29 PM
I also thought it would be cool if the shoppers could wear fashions from the catalog.....before buying. Or, have what they currently wear available in the catalog.

I would also like to change the color of their shopping bags :)