PDA

View Full Version : New Battle Arena - Nightmare Dragon(IOS) REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Leire22
10-27-13, 06:39 PM
I gave is best Lightningagainst Pumpkin but first time did not **** him Bash, can someone advice the tactic? Thx

darkdevilpenguin
10-27-13, 06:41 PM
happened to me too. and sadly, I don't think I can get the nightmare now.

igames4me
10-27-13, 06:46 PM
I think that without epic dragons no chance in last 10 battles

I only have 12 epic dragons in this account... Plus I'm diamond less also only have 76 unique dragons
This was a hard tournament sped some with 4 gold and used ultimate 4 times

It's possible but hard

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 06:48 PM
I only have 12 epic dragons in this account... Plus I'm diamond less also only have 76 unique dragons
This was a hard tournament sped some with 4 gold and used ultimate 4 times

It's possible but hard

Level does play a part but often I see a Fire1 and Forest 1 finishing off a diamond breed. could be the 10% chance element.

Kami365
10-27-13, 06:51 PM
CONGRATS to all the Champions to finished n got the Most beautiful Nightmare

Free Lemonade Drink the Kami Way!

Free Cakes and Pies too

Thank you Sumercarefree, I always wrote in the forum that without Sumercarefree,most our players won't able to win the Nightmare tournament,thank you so much.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 06:51 PM
I gave is best Lightningagainst Pumpkin but first time did not **** him Bash, can someone advice the tactic? Thx

I used a Ninja. But Kaleido has same colors as lightning.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 06:54 PM
Thank you Sumercarefree, I always wrote in the forum that without Sumercarefree,most our players won't able to win the Nightmare tournament,thank you so much.

You are too kind Buddy. Anyway we are here to have fun n help everyone.
But players need to be at a certain level or have enough Dragon variety to make it easier.
No one cares how we got the Dragon, if a little gold is needed so be it , so long as we do not spend too much money unnecessarily.

dapplefur
10-27-13, 07:01 PM
On nightmare now. Color suggestions?

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:13 PM

I say Pink. I used Virtue 10. MM

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:14 PM
How much time left ??? Two hours ??

darkdevilpenguin
10-27-13, 07:16 PM
About 5

kooky panda
10-27-13, 07:31 PM
4:28:24

Kami365
10-27-13, 07:36 PM

Combination with Pink & yellow would be more effective ,GoodLuck.

Leire22
10-27-13, 07:48 PM
Cant believe here is even problem to just mention other web about DS, sorry to me really stupid rule here.

Leire22
10-27-13, 07:52 PM
Never mind, i give up, it cost me already too much my money, pumpkin ****ed 3 times Ligtning lvl 9 - noone wrote here tactic I asked, and this is too much on me, another of many dragons I wont have. I hate we cant bread it.

nic1967
10-27-13, 07:54 PM
I just lost again to naga. It's over for me. No more gold or time. My game says I have 4hrs 6min but it never works out that way. Last time I had 5hrs left & at midnight it was gone anyway. Good luck to everyone else!

nic1967
10-27-13, 07:55 PM
I WISH that was how much time I actually had left!! I'd still have a chance but I always get shorted that last couple of hours no matter what the timer says.

qwasdh
10-27-13, 07:56 PM
For what + stand in battle

nic1967
10-27-13, 07:56 PM
I WISH that was how much time I actually had left!! I'd still have a chance but I always get shorted that last couple of hours no matter what the timer says.

That post above was about Kooky's last post.

Leire22
10-27-13, 08:04 PM
I feel extremly upset from these tournaments, it always has best looking dragons and I never won any, cuz of course I miss these dragons and cant use them. What here works for others does not for me. Against Pumpkin shoild be Lightning 9 enough - same as epic by percentages and 3 times lost. So what have this all as sense, only took out our CC so we pay.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 08:24 PM
I feel extremly upset from these tournaments, it always has best looking dragons and I never won any, cuz of course I miss these dragons and cant use them. What here works for others does not for me. Against Pumpkin shoild be Lightning 9 enough - same as epic by percentages and 3 times lost. So what have this all as sense, only took out our CC so we pay.

It is definitely not a fair fight and we need to be at a certain level. No one can have all the dragons and I see that those without Diamond Breeds can face a frustrating time too. But I think almost everyone faces certain Dragons that refuses to die.

Kami365
10-27-13, 08:26 PM
I understand the frustration of players not winning battles, but I must says those players shares their loses results in the forum get better chance to win battles & tournament, its help them to have good advices.

Dragons are in epic forms & Diamond owners also don't have 100% chances to win the battles..

This game needs more patience from player to win tournament.

Still few hours left to end the tourney,.check all the previous post of winning list & choose right dragon for battle.Good Luck to those are in Final Rounds.

Leire22
10-27-13, 08:28 PM
I never got any tournament or summoning. I feel really upset, i miss so many nice dragons, it should be game no machine for money to press us to buy gold. The best dragons is extremly hard to have. I feel sad for this. And of course best fight makes previous tournaments dragons.

Leire22
10-27-13, 08:32 PM
I did choose best one i could from what i have. I dont doubt it, but for pumkin it needs Epic lightning, i have no food for him and spend all my gold. I even as idiot bought gold for full price - this was last time. I cant make it - there is yet sure 8 rounds front me. So i wont even continue. What is told here againstppkin does not work for me, I did try BMB then BBB then i even dunno which tactic and nothing.
I wo t use that gems weapon type, sorry but this sure not, is too much money to me.

Leire22
10-27-13, 08:35 PM
Apart of all this - no matter if tournament or summoning - i wish i have android instead of iphone - i could bread it and save money and be in quiet.

nic1967
10-27-13, 08:39 PM
Apart of all this - no matter if tournament or summoning - i wish i have android instead of iphone - i could bread it and save money and be in quiet.

Me too!! I have an iPad & I'd give anything to be able to just breed these 3 dragons right now.

ash717
10-27-13, 08:49 PM
I've never even come close to achieving a battle tournament reward until today...I beat level 29, waiting for the timer to tick down to **** #30. If and when I win the last battle - will Nightmare appear in my nest or will it be ready for a habitat?

Thanks in advance.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 09:07 PM
Me too!! I have an iPad & I'd give anything to be able to just breed these 3 dragons right now.

If you want them so badly I could transfer some dragons to you ( when they allow it).
Perhaps a Dragon Trade Portal. We can suggest a Dragon Trade Portal.
I have two Levi dragons and I need only 1.

nic1967
10-27-13, 09:11 PM
If you want them so badly I could transfer some dragons to you ( when they allow it).
Perhaps a Dragon Trade Portal. We can suggest a Dragon Trade Portal.
I have two Levi dragons and I need only 1.
I've been saying that for a long time!! I wish TL would do that! I have a leviathan but there are others -like witch- that no matter how hard I try I just can't get. I know there are quite a few that have too many witch dragons but not enough of something else. It would be PERFECT! Lol

nic1967
10-27-13, 09:12 PM
I just lost lotus to naga for the 3rd time. N.E. Twice & big bad twice. I don't have jade so I guess that's it for me unless someone has some far-out idea that might work.

nic1967
10-27-13, 09:13 PM
Gemstone maybe?

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 09:14 PM
I just lost lotus to naga for the 3rd time. N.E. Twice & big bad twice. I don't have jade so I guess that's it for me unless someone has some far-out idea that might work.

Emerald worked too !

darkdevilpenguin
10-27-13, 09:18 PM
I thought I was doomed

darkdevilpenguin
10-27-13, 09:19 PM
11055 Lvl 4 Flower

cad33
10-27-13, 09:20 PM
Don't give up. Try Atlantis and if it fails heal it and try again.

I have no Atlantis. I'm a pretty active player but lack a TON of dragons. It took me about 45 days (1.5 months) to get the Kite dragon. Just for perspective...

cad33
10-27-13, 09:22 PM
Yeah Atlantis use again after spa,but in the meantime try mermaid or serpent,both would be handy against Prism, I beat with Atlantis BBB,.As belbar said don't give up,.good luck to you.

I lack both mermaid and serpent.
According to:
http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

Neither would make much of a difference... Not sure how accurate it is, but it's more than I've got to work with...

Mani_Sari
10-27-13, 09:27 PM
Had to use ULT on Nightmare, wasted 60 gold speeding up battles, nothing was working with time running out. As per Tournament, thank you to all who's been actively posting tips. ^_^

cad33
10-27-13, 09:28 PM
Dragons are in epic forms & Diamond owners also don't have 100% chances to win the battles..

Epic is great but Diamond is almost required. So many variants and lacking them means that at best you'll have a 10% chance for success. Lacking the sets of dragons I'm lacking, I have had that 4 times so far and I'll have it one more time if I can get past Prism. So yeah, pretty much ZERO chance to win. Even worse when that 10% chance too 22 wins to move beyond.

ragingray
10-27-13, 09:36 PM
i got Nightmare finally, the troll dragon took me 13 tries, the last five attempts on Troll i used gold to speed up rounds, then the 2nd last fight i had to use ultimate attack lucky for me Nightmare dropped on my second attempt using Epic Flower dragon, saving me a second ultimate attack.
This was not a easy Tournment, my friend changed to a iphone recently, and he didn't even bother trying much, we was more interested in the 5g rewards. With out the extensive forum support, I wouldn't have got close to finishing.
This tournment format is still too hard for me, and for thoes without the 70+ unique dragons, i feel this would be very hard with out spending gold.
Yes it can be done with out spending gold, or too much gold, and TL reduced the time required for the healing spring, but it's alot of effort to "troll' through the 100+ pages of forum, reading what others have done, and then even more persistance to keep throwing more dragons at the Tournmnet rounds as the line up for the Healing springs looks more like a morgue than a waiting room.
At the end of the day, its a challenge, but i think i think some people without the bigger variety of dragon should be getting more help. I was thinking the players with the past champions should be getting a free ultimate or something similar, they seemed to be stronger than normal dragons, or otherwise people seemed to be more luckier with them(Either way I would rather be "luckier" than losing).

ragingray
10-27-13, 09:37 PM
my last post i didn't proof read, it should have said

people "WITHOUT" the past champions

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 09:37 PM
Had to use ULT on Nightmare, wasted 60 gold speeding up battles, nothing was working with time running out. As per Tournament, thank you to all who's been actively posting tips. ^_^

Right move. congrats. This is a Must Have Dragon !

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 09:41 PM
my last post i didn't proof read, it should have said

people "WITHOUT" the past champions

Yes Ninja and Valkyrie helped. But I notice they are losing their powers too. My Ninja 10 lost to a Parakeet 13.
Magic 10 finished off the Parakeet 13.

Chlome
10-27-13, 09:48 PM
I used over 200 gold that I have been saving from downloads and gifts for ages. I got it though. I have a ton of dragons, it's frustrating that I still had to use gold to win.

saeva
10-27-13, 09:53 PM
Got it at the very last hours!

1. fire - Mindvolt 10, BM
2. magic - Rightheart 10, BM
3. coral - Elf 10, M
4. golem - Serpent 10, BB
5. griffin - Origami 9, M
6. dino - Fireworks 10, B
7. wraith - Rainbow 10, BM
8. saturn - Gold 10, B
9. air - Firestorm 10, BM
10. moon - Crusader 10, BMB
11. hunter - Tusker 10, B
12. aurora - Crusader 10, BMB
13. sapphire - Crusader 10, BM
14. origami - Diamond 10, BM
15. tiger's eye - Valkyrie 8, BM
16. caesar - Valkyrie 8, BMB
17. mirage - Justice 10, BB
18. quartz - Lotus 10, MBM
19. pumpkin - Lotus 10, BMB
20. zombie - Scarecrow 10, BM
21. eclipse - Diamond 10, MB
22. infiniti - Diamond 10, MBB
23. headless - Kitsune10, MBB
24. angel - Diamond 10, BMM
25. quetzal - Diamond 10, BB
26. troll - Kitsune 10, MBB
27. leopard - Tusker 10, BMB
28. prism - Crusader 10, BBM
29. naga - Night Elf 10, MB
30. nightmare - Kaleido, 8 MBB

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 10:04 PM
I used over 200 gold that I have been saving from downloads and gifts for ages. I got it though. I have a ton of dragons, it's frustrating that I still had to use gold to win.

Sorry about that. But it is not too bad.
I lost 250 gold because my phone accidentally bougt Food. I put it in my pocket while the DS game was on. This is not the first time.
The DS game does not have any safety features to prevent accidental loss of gold.
Especially when we are planting it is easy to make a mistake and spend gold.

ronjace007
10-27-13, 10:06 PM
Can anyone please send gold.. Please, just to extend the time... My username is ronjace007 please...

Leire22
10-27-13, 10:23 PM
I could beat stupid pumpkin but lost with Zombue even my landworm is 9 lvl and this should be enough on percentage of win. Now i give up 100% cuz no time for anything.
At least for Halloween they could make timer till end of october.

qwasdh
10-27-13, 10:41 PM
Plz. Suggest me how to beat nightmare dragon

qwasdh
10-27-13, 10:42 PM
Is diamond dr. Will work

qwasdh
10-27-13, 10:43 PM
An hour left for arena to over

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 11:28 PM
Plz. Suggest me how to beat nightmare dragon

color pink, MM
Virtue

cad33
10-27-13, 11:31 PM
and with that last attempt; complete failure. Frankly, I have NO idea how I won a tournament (about 2-3 back). I haven't won one since.

roxy1437
10-27-13, 11:48 PM
Soooo sad I'm I have literally 14min and just beat naga finally. No gold to speed up battle timer so I can at least have on go at Nightmare with either lighting or Keiode. :(. I need 4 pices of gold. Roxy1437 is the the name

mrarfan
10-27-13, 11:51 PM
Didn't get to finish the tournament :(

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 12:52 AM
Soooo sad I'm I have literally 14min and just beat naga finally. No gold to speed up battle timer so I can at least have on go at Nightmare with either lighting or Keiode. :(. I need 4 pices of gold. Roxy1437 is the the name
So sorry no time left. will try

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 12:53 AM
Didn't get to finish the tournament :(

Oops sorry about that.

mrarfan
10-28-13, 12:57 AM
Oops sorry about that.

Nevermind! It's ok :p
I'm not as active as before in this game anymore! Now playing action games lol

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:11 AM
Nevermind! It's ok :p
I'm not as active as before in this game anymore! Now playing action games lol
Kingdom Clash:
I am getting attacked all the time. Not enough cash to build up. Lucky I get free shield which helps.

World War Games
I am hibernating. Staying at lvl 148.
At 150 it is open warfare.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:11 AM
and with that last attempt; complete failure. Frankly, I have NO idea how I won a tournament (about 2-3 back). I haven't won one since.

You must have started late.

esmeetje1990
10-28-13, 01:44 AM
Even with being able to easily finish the first 21 rounds with the help of my awesome Ninja, I still almost missed out on this dragon because the last rounds were so difficult. I ended up using 60 gold to finish round 29 and round 30.

mrarfan
10-28-13, 02:14 AM
Kingdom Clash:
I am getting attacked all the time. Not enough cash to build up. Lucky I get free shield which helps.

World War Games
I am hibernating. Staying at lvl 148.
At 150 it is open warfare.

Not that kind lol
Like Injustice :p
But I'm still playing DS :P

sunkalito
10-28-13, 02:15 AM
I feel sorry for all of you who didn't make it. :(
I'd like to give out some special thanks for all those who posted their results!! I finished a couple of days ago, but then I was helping out my dad, and managed to win him his first tournament EVER (i was promised a nice present if he won, lol). But man, what a stress. :0
Oddly enough, I used epic air dragon to defeat two of the diamond hybrids. Pure luck is what it is...

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 02:49 AM
I feel sorry for all of you who didn't make it. :(
I'd like to give out some special thanks for all those who posted their results!! I finished a couple of days ago, but then I was helping out my dad, and managed to win him his first tournament EVER (i was promised a nice present if he won, lol). But man, what a stress. :0
Oddly enough, I used epic air dragon to defeat two of the diamond hybrids. Pure luck is what it is...
That is true. Many who cannot make it may just give up taking part in tournaments until they can build up their Dragon Force.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 02:52 AM
Not that kind lol
Like Injustice :p
But I'm still playing DS :P

INjustice, I see. never tried.
INjustice Gods among us

sunkalito
10-28-13, 03:02 AM
That is true. Many who cannot make it may just give up taking part in tournaments until they can build up their Dragon Force.

I keep telling my old man which ones he needs to evolve to epic - like lotus - and he ALWAYS forgets. XD totally stresses me out because when i wanna fight on his game I'm like... "Y U NO epic dis dra***z? D: "
Plus I always forget which dragons he has and which ones he hasn't. So I'm gonna try and guide him to pick the RIGHT dragons to spend his food on. He keeps feeding and evolving useless (common!!!!) dragons to trade for gemstones....... And he's already crafted most of the gemstone dragons. Ruby, emerald, topaz (3 of them), sapphire (2), pearl (2). He needs amethyst, quartz and T.E. & jade (these 2 I'm missing out on as well).
But he keeps hoarding love dragons, islands, fuzzies, winters, poisons and some others which are now kinda useless. He has enough small gems!! Makes me rip my hair out. XD
I'm surprised I pulled it through that tournament of his using the dragons he has. Thankfully I got him to epic lightning, otherwise I really don't know... XD

Sorry for the rant. Just really kinda irks me when he moans about not being able to pull it through, when i know he doesn't listen to me. :p

It's the kind of bad strategy that can compromise a tournament... As if the tournaments weren't complicated enough as they are. I get that it takes some time and patience to get used to certain game rules/strategies, but he ignores/forgets advice i give him and then complains. :p
Too bad he's missed out on TWO champion dragons. I hope, when the third comes out, that I might be able to win it for him. valkyrie WAS useful to me. Won 4 of my battles (lost 2), and it wasn't epic.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 03:32 AM
I keep telling my old man which ones he needs to evolve to epic - like lotus - and he ALWAYS forgets. XD totally stresses me out because when i wanna fight on his game I'm like... "Y U NO epic dis dra***z? D: "
Plus I always forget which dragons he has and which ones he hasn't. So I'm gonna try and guide him to pick the RIGHT dragons to spend his food on. He keeps feeding and evolving useless (common!!!!) dragons to trade for gemstones....... And he's already crafted most of the gemstone dragons. Ruby, emerald, topaz (3 of them), sapphire (2), pearl (2). He needs amethyst, quartz and T.E. & jade (these 2 I'm missing out on as well).
But he keeps hoarding love dragons, islands, fuzzies, winters, poisons and some others which are now kinda useless. He has enough small gems!! Makes me rip my hair out. XD
I'm surprised I pulled it through that tournament of his using the dragons he has. Thankfully I got him to epic lightning, otherwise I really don't know... XD

Sorry for the rant. Just really kinda irks me when he moans about not being able to pull it through, when i know he doesn't listen to me. :p

It's the kind of bad strategy that can compromise a tournament... As if the tournaments weren't complicated enough as they are. I get that it takes some time and patience to get used to certain game rules/strategies, but he ignores/forgets advice i give him and then complains. :p
Too bad he's missed out on TWO champion dragons. I hope, when the third comes out, that I might be able to win it for him. valkyrie WAS useful to me. Won 4 of my battles (lost 2), and it wasn't epic.

Youre a pretty good son. He seems to be having a lot of fun though.
I guess the common dragons are cheaper to feed and he is often short of Dragon Food.

Kami365
10-28-13, 04:06 AM

So sorry roxy1437, I know that you were short of few Gold but unfortunately I sent out all 3 Gold to Neighbors before saw your post,just apologize to you and hope you'll won the Tournament...

MakJulos
10-28-13, 04:08 AM
Tournament may be over, but the nightmare does continue! Was pleased that the tournament finally was over, it cost me many coins and i have so many dragons that need healing now, so i was happy everything was back to normal!

Went into the arena, and met a tiny Fire dragon that was easily taken care of, and i was happy to see that i got a scythe thingy as reward- maybe there's still hope i could get smthn out of this Halloween event still....

Well, next battle, and, just what i needed: that annoying Angel dragon who took me 10 or so fights to beat in tournament shows up! My first thought was that maybe it's just time to uninstall this annoying game, but...again stubborness of mine strikes back, so far i've lost 2 fights against the Angel, let's see how high my irritation level can get this time....

Luckily this game is just a sidekick to GW2 for me, otherwise i'd by now probably have tested how good an iPad performs as frisbee!

:mad:

belbar22
10-28-13, 04:34 AM
Tournament may be over, but the nightmare does continue! Was pleased that the tournament finally was over, it cost me many coins and i have so many dragons that need healing now, so i was happy everything was back to normal!

Went into the arena, and met a tiny Fire dragon that was easily taken care of, and i was happy to see that i got a scythe thingy as reward- maybe there's still hope i could get smthn out of this Halloween event still....

Well, next battle, and, just what i needed: that annoying Angel dragon who took me 10 or so fights to beat in tournament shows up! My first thought was that maybe it's just time to uninstall this annoying game, but...again stubborness of mine strikes back, so far i've lost 2 fights against the Angel, let's see how high my irritation level can get this time....

Luckily this game is just a sidekick to GW2 for me, otherwise i'd by now probably have tested how good an iPad performs as frisbee!

:mad:

Try Atlantis and babies on it. I gave up in the tourney and ultimated it. I think the battles are a little easier when it is not the tournament.

chewytwix
10-28-13, 05:22 AM
i have a lot of epic dragons but my champions carried on the entire battles. ninja was defeated twice but valkyrie never lost.
i also only have 3 hrs of playing time each night so i had to speed up with gold.

nic1967
10-28-13, 06:44 AM
i have a lot of epic dragons but my champions carried on the entire battles. ninja was defeated twice but valkyrie never lost.
i also only have 3 hrs of playing time each night so i had to speed up with gold.

I don't get it!!! Neither my ninja nor my Valkyrie won anything at all this time! They were completely useless to me.

sunkalito
10-28-13, 06:56 AM
Youre a pretty good son. He seems to be having a lot of fun though.
I guess the common dragons are cheaper to feed and he is often short of Dragon Food.

I'm a daughter (the youngest of 5 "kids"). :D well, he had more fun until a few months ago when he started not being able to breed new dragons, but he's still quite happy to play.
Dad was always the first to go and purchase us a game, or even a game console. My mom NEVER even looks at anything game-ish. XD but I never saw my dad play anything. When he got his iPhone last year I asked to install the game just to send gold... And one thing led to another. :p
He's even spent quite a lot of money in the game. He doesn't anymore though, after he started getting waaay too many fails.

The problem with the common dragons is they take so many hours to evolve. Ugh. And now that he's got most of the gemstone dragons he doesn't really need to keep so many extra common dragons :p

ferozli13
10-28-13, 07:42 AM
Will someone help me.? I'm just join in the forum, and i really want to know how to follow the turnament.. please

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:58 AM
Just got past Angel with Aether (10) b+++b

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:59 AM
Will someone help me.? I'm just join in the forum, and i really want to know how to follow the turnament.. please

The tournament is over, but when it starts we post our wins and ask for advice on how to beat the dragons.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:00 AM
Oh I have 75 spirit scythes now.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:02 AM
I'm a daughter (the youngest of 5 "kids"). :D well, he had more fun until a few months ago when he started not being able to breed new dragons, but he's still quite happy to play.
Dad was always the first to go and purchase us a game, or even a game console. My mom NEVER even looks at anything game-ish. XD but I never saw my dad play anything. When he got his iPhone last year I asked to install the game just to send gold... And one thing led to another. :p
He's even spent quite a lot of money in the game. He doesn't anymore though, after he started getting waaay too many fails.

The problem with the common dragons is they take so many hours to evolve. Ugh. And now that he's got most of the gemstone dragons he doesn't really need to keep so many extra common dragons :p

You still a good daughter to help him with the tournament.

Kami365
10-28-13, 09:07 AM
Oh I have 75 spirit scythes now.

Hi DarkAther,good to hear you have 75/99, I have 91/99,. Lost 3 battles with Ninja Lv12 .....DA, Valkyrie & LeftHeart.Any advice?Thank you.

larrystorm
10-28-13, 09:13 AM
I barely finished the tournament last night. 8 mins to spare. My 19 yr old cat has decided it's his time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help with posting wins/losses and the sense of community. My records haven't been as good these last two tournaments. Many blessings you all. And special thanks to Summercarefree, Kami, DarkAther, Aurry, Belbar, Pribrakes, Cakeandpie. The heart and soul of these tournaments.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:29 AM
Hi DarkAther,good to hear you have 75/99, I have 91/99,. Lost 3 battles with Ninja Lv12 .....DA, Valkyrie & LeftHeart.Any advice?Thank you.

Nothing is really supposed to dominate over ninja, but I've beaten it a couple of times with light/ blue combos. Ice-cream, Independence, and Winter.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:31 AM

Great job on getting 91 scythes! Your almost there! I expect you to be crafting that spirit dragon tomorrow! :)
Good luck. And I'll go look at my book to see what else has beaten Ninja in the past.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:34 AM
I barely finished the tournament last night. 8 mins to spare. My 19 yr old cat has decided it's his time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help with posting wins/losses and the sense of community. My records haven't been as good these last two tournaments. Many blessings you all. And special thanks to Summercarefree, Kami, DarkAther, Aurry, Belbar, Pribrakes, Cakeandpie. The heart and soul of these tournaments.
Congrats larrystorm on your win!! Glad to hear you finished and earned this beautiful dragon!! I do have to say that it is my favorite of the new Halloween dragons this year! And I am sorry for everyone who didn't get to finish!

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:42 AM

So glad you made it and thanks for the compliment. These tournaments seem to take over my life each time and I really love that I can come on here and share my joys and frustrations with everyone else.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:43 AM
Nothing is really supposed to dominate over ninja, but I've beaten it a couple of times with light/ blue combos. Ice-cream, Independence, and Winter.

I take it back. Everything has a 10% chance against Ninja, but I ulted him the first time... The other was Valkyrie.
But during the Ninja Tournament people beat him with...
Clown, diamond, goblin, ethereal, infinity, ice-cream, night elf, Atlantis, Planet, Mythic, Angel, Wild, Charm, Genie, Air, Forest, pearl, Virtue, Boo, magic, and Independence.
I think the option of beating it with white/ blue still stands though. It does seem to have a black element in it.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:44 AM
Hello belbar!! How's it going?

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:52 AM
Virtue (10) beat air (19) m+++
77 scythes now. Hopefully I can have it all by Halloween. But I think that might be pushing it a bit! :)

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:52 AM
To all of you who are frustrated and disappointed at not winning nightmare, I know exactly how you feel. I really wanted Ying Yang and Kaleido and was nowhere near winning them. I also didn't win Ninja. Valkeryie was my first victory and I had to use 2 ultimates to win him as I don't have any diamonds (I only needed 1 this time - I am not as patient as CakeandPie). Howwever as each tournament goes by I have tried to improve my strategy and if it helps anyone I would like to share what I do.

1. In between tournaments, I level up to 9 and 10 dragons which have proved to be good fighters for other players or which have good odds of winning multiple battles.
2. I practice in the arena between battles and thanks to the advise of others I have started to record my wins and losses on my i-phone so when threes dragons come up, I know what I did last time
3. Once the Tournament starts, I list all the dragons who I am going to fight and I plan which are the best dragons to use using Sands colour chart and the battle calculator. As people report wins and losses, I add them to my list so I don't have to go back through loads of pages to find out which dragons have been successful

I am not saying that this is the best way to do it, but it works for me as each tournament my army gets stronger.

Don't be disheartened, you will get there, you just have to keep trying.

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:56 AM
Virtue (10) beat air (19) m+++
77 scythes now. Hopefully I can have it all by Halloween. But I think that might be pushing it a bit! :)

Ha Ha you should have it in 24 hours if you play all night, don't lose any battles and don't go to sleep.

I am good thanks. Hope you are too. I am inching towards my spirit dragon, I now have 89 scythes. I have won 17 since I won Nightmare. Still playing every hour and only lost twice so far, although now I have told you that my luck is going to change.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 10:20 AM
Ha Ha you should have it in 24 hours if you play all night, don't lose any battles and don't go to sleep.

I am good thanks. Hope you are too. I am inching towards my spirit dragon, I now have 89 scythes. I have won 17 since I won Nightmare. Still playing every hour and only lost twice so far, although now I have told you that my luck is going to change.

I'm trying to play every hour too, but I don't want to stay up all night! Lol
The only reason why it's going to take longer than 24 hours is that I might run into those diamond type dragons. Had to fight angel 5 or 6 rounds last night. Got him after 2 rounds this morning. :)
He returns a lot tO fight me now; but better him I think than Infinity! :)
Hope you keep winning those scythes! Your really close too!

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:22 AM

Thank you DarkAther, finally Ninja Lv12 defeated by Epic NightElf, attacks B++B, Total 92 Scythes.

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:37 AM

Congrats! larrystorm, we're really happy that you won the Nightmare tournament,Actually we all are helping each others to make sure more nightmare dragon winners..posting results helped players to choose the right dragon to battle in the Arena,and it's worked most of the time.Anyway enjoy with your lovely nightmare dragon &mGood Luck for the next tournament in Advance.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 11:13 AM
Thank you DarkAther, finally Ninja Lv12 defeated by Epic NightElf, attacks B++B, Total 92 Scythes.

Congrats, Kami! :)

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:30 PM
Larrystorm. Sorry about your cat but she really had a full life. 19 yrs! May she rest in peace. There are many things we learn from pets too.
Many cats have touched me too be coz my wife loves to help animals. Have a good day.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:39 PM

Sorry lovely daughter. How interesting. These games are a great stress reliever. But we must delete some games after a while and move on. But DS is my top priority. Others I play less or delete them after a while especially if they can't grow. But TL does upgrade some or scrap them after a while.

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 01:40 PM
Lol,Summer,i could put my head on a bet that ure a taugh ladyyyyy:))))

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:45 PM

Congrats Kami. I just defeated an Infinity 12 with a tiny Forest. Now using Fire1 against a Pterodactyl.
I need Dragons ready for next Battle!

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 01:48 PM
Lol,Summer,i could put my head on a bet that ure a taugh ladyyyyy:))))

A tough lady! Nah I'm too soft for a guy . Even in war games I do not like to attack others.

belbar22
10-28-13, 01:53 PM
Congrats Kami. I just defeated an Infinity 12 with a tiny Forest. Now using Fire1 against a Pterodactyl.

I have defeated it twice with Valkeryie in the last 24 hours.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 02:12 PM
Just defeated shell with Valkyrie. BM++
80 spirit scythes now! :)

DarkAther
10-28-13, 02:15 PM

Sorry to hear about your cat also. For some reason I didn't get it when you said it was your cat's time. We love our pets here too. Matter of fact, we had our dog of 151/2 years put down in July and I miss her very much.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 02:23 PM
I have defeated it twice with Valkeryie in the last 24 hours.

Okay will give them a Valkyrie Flying Kick. Thnx

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 02:29 PM
Just defeated shell with Valkyrie. BM++
80 spirit scythes now! :)

Keep it up. I've got 85 now. Just defeated pterodactyl. Thnx Bel.

Harvest: I am 56/84. Rest are done.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 04:25 PM
Keep it up. I've got 85 now. Just defeated pterodactyl. Thnx Bel.

Harvest: I am 56/84. Rest are done.

Okay now it's 59/84, for Harvest.
I'm facing an Origami now. Lost a Forest1.

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 04:35 PM
My greatest fear became true! Who appeared in my arena like a snake? Angeeeeeeel ofc!I swear i was completly petrified and didnt know what to do.So i put Valkyrie against...MB victory is mine this time, u
Wormmmmm!!!

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 04:37 PM
Okay now it's 59/84, for Harvest.
I'm facing an Origami now. Lost a Forest1.

****ed with Valkyrie Mb or so . Was lvl 12

Leire22
10-28-13, 04:57 PM
Is there any chance to get dragons from tournaments by breeding for iOS players??? Thx for reply from some stuff or so, i need sure answer.

belbar22
10-28-13, 05:06 PM
Is there any chance to get dragons from tournaments by breeding for iOS players??? Thx for reply from some stuff or so, i need sure answer.

No you have to buy them.

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:08 PM

Thanks Sumercarefree,you almost there to craft Spirit,. I have 93 Scythes so far

DarkAther
10-28-13, 05:11 PM
My greatest fear became true! Who appeared in my arena like a snake? Angeeeeeeel ofc!I swear i was completly petrified and didnt know what to do.So i put Valkyrie against...MB victory is mine this time, u
Wormmmmm!!!

I ****ed it this morning with Epic Aether.
Up to 82 scythes now. Just ****ed Eagle and Scorpion earlier with Ninja!

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:26 PM
Epic Origami beat Mirage Lv 12 with one critical Bash hit B+++. I've 94 Scythes

DarkAther
10-28-13, 05:42 PM
Epic Origami beat Mirage Lv 12 with one critical Bash hit B+++. I've 94 Scythes

Almost there Kami!

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:47 PM
Almost there Kami!

Thanks DarkAther,Hopefully tomorrow can craft the Spirit dragon,Good Luck to you.

Leire22
10-28-13, 06:08 PM
I want answer from stuff or so no players - android users can breed, why we cant? I want here 100% answer ok? Thanks a lot. Pls dont reply to me other players. Apart of that if that is right - how is fair to have stupid tournament to go crazy many days about yet spend lits of money and just normally breed them? I am going to complain to TL by email.

pribakes
10-28-13, 06:27 PM

HEY, Larrystorm Im so happy for you!!! Congrats :) thanks for compliment. Although I may seem frustrated sometimes, I do love tournaments. And just An update I just beat diamond 13 in my 2nd account after 6 attempts with guess what ???? Baby nightmare, he was so cute use M++b.
Good luck to All who is still fighting to get scythes, Im 94/99 in my 2nd account almost there. And also good luck in summoning, it's been hard but Im almost getting wrath in my main account 96/112 and in my 2nd still missing 58 corns and 6 pumpkins. I find diamondates give more corns at least in my game.

pribakes
10-28-13, 06:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat also. For some reason I didn't get it when you said it was your cat's time. We love our pets here too. Matter of fact, we had our dog of 151/2 years put down in July and I miss her very much.

Dear Larrystorm,
Me too, Sorry about your cat, I misread, I thought you were saying it was his time to play... His now your sweet angel!!,

And dear DarkAther, sorry to hear about your dog too, I have shi tzu and his 4 years, He loves to sleep over my iPad, his a tech dog.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:06 PM
Fighting Yeti Dragon. Lost Ninja.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:15 PM
HEY, Larrystorm Im so happy for you!!! Congrats :) thanks for compliment. Although I may seem frustrated sometimes, I do love tournaments. And just An update I just beat diamond 13 in my 2nd account after 6 attempts with guess what ???? Baby nightmare, he was so cute use M++b.
Good luck to All who is still fighting to get scythes, Im 94/99 in my 2nd account almost there. And also good luck in summoning, it's been hard but Im almost getting wrath in my main account 96/112 and in my 2nd still missing 58 corns and 6 pumpkins. I find diamondates give more corns at least in my game.
Congrats, Pribakes! I'm still 51/94 on harvest, 14/14 on Quests, and 12/18 on harvests. Hopefully I make it. Haven't gotten anything for a few hours. Would love to get atleast 2 more tonight. Not in my control though. :)
I Have 82 Scythes now. :)

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:18 PM
Dear Larrystorm,
Me too, Sorry about your cat, I misread, I thought you were saying it was his time to play... His now your sweet angel!!,

And dear DarkAther, sorry to hear about your dog too, I have shi tzu and his 4 years, He loves to sleep over my iPad, his a tech dog.
How cute! I love dogs. Our dog had a really long life. She loved to camp and go boating with us. She was a pointer and would go out and point at birds in backyard. :) She loved to follow me around too.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 07:51 PM
Just lost Valkyrie to yeti also. Now what should I use. Any suggestions?

pribakes
10-28-13, 08:00 PM
Congrats, Pribakes! I'm still 51/94 on harvest, 14/14 on Quests, and 12/18 on harvests. Hopefully I make it. Haven't gotten anything for a few hours. Would love to get atleast 2 more tonight. Not in my control though. :)
I Have 82 Scythes now. :)

Thanks, I cant believe but got 5/6 on harvests from diamondates, now Im 101/112, maybe tomorrow Ill get wraith, yeahhhh. Hope you got yours too :)
From battle I've been using valkyrie or ninja and have been lucky, only lost to diamond 13, 6 times, but baby nightmare took care of him, I think probably epic nightmare will BE a good fighter but love him as a baby :) keep trying will get your spirit before you know it. I have 26 diamonds to heal in 2nd account but at least Tl kept 2 h healing time. Just beat icecrown with epic ninja MBB, lost valkyrie Im now 95/99. Going to bed now, good luck :)

pribakes
10-28-13, 08:02 PM
How cute! I love dogs. Our dog had a really long life. She loved to camp and go boating with us. She was a pointer and would go out and point at birds in backyard. :) She loved to follow me around too.

So Sweet, she had a happy and fun life, thats what matters in the end :)

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:03 PM
Fighting Yeti Dragon. Lost Ninja.

Try Aether or Eagle to beat Yeti,Good Luck.

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:05 PM
Epic Ninja beat Snowflake Lv 10 BM++, I have 95 Scythes.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 08:09 PM
Just lost Valkyrie to yeti also. Now what should I use. Any suggestions?

For unknown Dragons, just use a Fire 1 or Forest 1.
If not, use Champions I think.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 08:10 PM
Epic Ninja beat Snowflake Lv 10 BM++, I have 95 Scythes.

Congrats you have made it first.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:27 PM
Thanks, I cant believe but got 5/6 on harvests from diamondates, now Im 101/112, maybe tomorrow Ill get wraith, yeahhhh. Hope you got yours too :)
From battle I've been using valkyrie or ninja and have been lucky, only lost to diamond 13, 6 times, but baby nightmare took care of him, I think probably epic nightmare will BE a good fighter but love him as a baby :) keep trying will get your spirit before you know it. I have 26 diamonds to heal in 2nd account but at least Tl kept 2 h healing time. Just beat icecrown with epic ninja MBB, lost valkyrie Im now 95/99. Going to bed now, good luck :)

Thanks! Good luck to you! I still not sure if I'm going to get even wraith from summoning.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:28 PM
So Sweet, she had a happy and fun life, thats what matters in the end :)

Yes she did! She had a good long life and she was loved. She loved us too.

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:29 PM
Congrats you have made it first.

Thanks,I'm try my best to craft Spirit dragon soon.:)

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:29 PM
Try Aether or Eagle to beat Yeti,Good Luck.

Thank you, Kami!

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 08:30 PM
Yes she did! She had a good long life and she was loved. She loved us too.

Ah we humans are a sentimental lot and have fond memories. Animals and pets are no different too.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:32 PM
For unknown Dragons, just use a Fire 1 or Forest 1.
If not, use Champions I think.

Thanks Sumercarefree! I already used both my champions and that yeti took them both down. :)

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 08:40 PM
Thanks Sumercarefree! I already used both my champions and that yeti took them both down. :)

Better be ready and recover all the dragons. Next tournament can suddenly start for the Goldwing Dragon
An early Christmas Gift !

midnightmeerkat
10-28-13, 08:42 PM
Better be ready and recover all the dragons. Next tournament can suddenly start for the Goldwing Dragon

Lol. :)

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:56 PM
Epic Ninja beat Spider Lv12, One critical Bash hit.B+++, Total Scythes 96.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:59 PM
Ninja (10) barely beat Yeti mbm
83 scythes! :)

DarkAther
10-28-13, 09:02 PM

That would be nice!!
Have only 2 dragons to heal now. One (Valkyrie) is in spa now healing. So that just leaves my Aether (3).

Kami365
10-28-13, 09:02 PM
So far I have only 2 dragons exhausted from tourney, probably healed by tomorrow...than I'll be ready for next tournament...Thanks TL to reduce the healing time to 2 hours,hope it will remains rest of the game.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 10:02 PM
Wow, that is great. I think less than 7 dragons injured is fine since healing is only 2 hrs now.

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:08 PM
Epic Lightning beat Firestorm Lv13, BM++, I have 97 Scythes.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 10:11 PM
Ninja beat abominable mbm

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 10:27 PM
I am facing a Serpent ! Lost my Topaz to it.

DarkAther
10-28-13, 11:41 PM
I'm facing Onyx (14). Lost moon- just barely. Going to try hunter next. Night all.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 11:58 PM
I'm facing Onyx (14). Lost moon- just barely. Going to try hunter next. Night all.

Diamond is best I think , if not a pearl or Angel or something white.

mrarfan
10-29-13, 12:10 AM
INjustice, I see. never tried.
INjustice Gods among us

Yep! :D
Along with Batman Arkham Origins!

Kami365
10-29-13, 03:49 AM
Epic Ninja beat Tiger's Eye, BMB.....earlier Lost DA,.......Now I have 98 Scythes. one to go to craft Spirit dragon,....Can't wait to craft...

Kami365
10-29-13, 04:45 AM
Epic Aether beat Angel Lv 10 BMM.....Total 99 Scythes...yay!! now I'm crafting my Spirit dragon,36 hours...

rebekah787
10-29-13, 06:31 AM
battle over, can you breed the nightmare?

AnonymousNoOne
10-29-13, 06:36 AM
battle over, can you breed the nightmare?

Sorry you can only win Nightmare Dragon or buy it with gold.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 07:22 AM
Diamond is best I think , if not a pearl or Angel or something white.

I don't have a diamond, but black is good against gem; however green is weak against gem; but strong against white. I might have to try champion again. Thanks Summercarefree. Oh I do have pearl; but there again gemstone is supposed to be weak against green. Still might work though.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 08:19 AM
Beat onyx with Valkyrie (10) b+++m

DarkAther
10-29-13, 08:21 AM
Epic Aether beat Angel Lv 10 BMM.....Total 99 Scythes...yay!! now I'm crafting my Spirit dragon,36 hours...
Congratulations, Kami! Hope you like your new dragon!

Kami365
10-29-13, 08:32 AM
Beat onyx with Valkyrie (10) b+++m

Congrats DarkAther, hope you'll craft Spirit dragon soon,GoodLuck

Kami365
10-29-13, 08:37 AM
Congratulations, Kami! Hope you like your new dragon!

Thank you DarkAther,yes I love Spirit dragon,we're working very hard to get this dragon,.I'm really really very tired of Battles,.want some rest,b'coz we don't know when the next tourney will start.Today I healed all of my Dragons,and All are ready for next tourney.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 08:51 AM
I can tell this is just not going to be my day. Just lost Aether to angel.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 08:53 AM
Thank you DarkAther,yes I love Spirit dragon,we're working very hard to get this dragon,.I'm really really very tired of Battles,.want some rest,b'coz we don't know when the next tourney will start.Today I healed all of my Dragons,and All are ready for next tourney.

Good!! I just lost Aether. Now I need to heal him next, but he's the only one. Until I meet angel again. Ugh!

LemonadeMouth173
10-29-13, 05:25 PM
Good!! I just lost Aether. Now I need to heal him next, but he's the only one. Until I meet angel again. Ugh!

I used Valkyrie to beat Angel 11(i think was 11) in normal arena MB++

DarkAther
10-29-13, 06:17 PM
I used Valkyrie to beat Angel 11(i think was 11) in normal arena MB++

Thanks! Just beat Spirit dragon with Epic Rainbow b+++!
Beat angel finally with Epic Aether. B+++

Sumercarefree
10-29-13, 07:12 PM
Thanks! Just beat Spirit dragon with Epic Rainbow b+++!
Beat angel finally with Epic Aether. B+++

Congrats. I need another 9 moe scythes. referring to the past records of wins and losses is useful.
Fortunately most opponents are below level 12.
Those lvl 18 etc will make a difference I thik.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 07:56 PM
Congrats. I need another 9 moe scythes. referring to the past records of wins and losses is useful.
Fortunately most opponents are below level 12.
Those lvl 18 etc will make a difference I thik.

Yes, level 18 are hard. Mine haven't been too high either. Fighting a Griffen right now.
And I have about 12 more to go myself.

DarkAther
10-29-13, 08:39 PM
Beat Griffen on second try with Ninja. B+++

Sumercarefree
10-29-13, 11:27 PM
Beat Griffen on second try with Ninja. B+++

Good. I am getting easy ones now too.
Just finished off a Scorpion 12 with an Island 10.
Now facing Life 12.

dala12
10-29-13, 11:40 PM
What is good against fruitful? My Valkyrie just lost?!! And infinity.

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 01:21 AM

Fruitful is easy to beat generally.

scorpion will be good. or Lightning

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 01:32 AM

Mindvolt has beaten a Fruitful before.
Fruitful is Green/Yellow
Red is good against a Green
Pink is good against a Yellow.
(However Red loses to a yellow)
LIghtning or Kaleido or a Pink like Tiny can also be used.
( but not with a black color since it loses to Green)

dala12
10-30-13, 03:50 AM
Mindvolt is breeding and lightning(level10!) lost just now?! I always look to the colors too. This is strange. Use a lower level mindvolt after one hour.

MissStateGirl
10-30-13, 05:45 AM
Ok everyone. I have been struggling with this Gold Dragon lvl 13. I have used my Diamond, Crusader, Passion, and others and all have lost to this Gold Dragon. Crazy part of it all is when I first choosing my it was listed for me to Battle FIRE. When I chose my best dragon for Fire I hit Battle! Then to my surprise it was not a Fire Dragon it was Gold! So, What others colors or dragons could I use??

Kami365
10-30-13, 05:49 AM
Epic Ninja Lost to Scorpion Lv 14, BMM...will try Lighning next,Good Luck everyone.

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 05:51 AM
Ok everyone. I have been struggling with this Gold Dragon lvl 13. I have used my Diamond, Crusader, Passion, and others and all have lost to this Gold Dragon. Crazy part of it all is when I first choosing my it was listed for me to Battle FIRE. When I chose my best dragon for Fire I hit Battle! Then to my surprise it was not a Fire Dragon it was Gold! So, What others colors or dragons could I use??

Try Yellow, Diamond, Champion it says.

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 05:54 AM
Try Yellow, Diamond, Champion it says.

If you are fighting a Gold Dragon then use a color good against Yellow. Ie Pink n Black

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 05:55 AM
Epic Ninja Lost to Scorpion Lv 14, BMM...will try Lighning next,Good Luck everyone.

Use Island

Sumercarefree
10-30-13, 06:50 AM
Mindvolt is breeding and lightning(level10!) lost just now?! I always look to the colors too. This is strange. Use a lower level mindvolt after one hour.

Yes sometimes no matter what we do nothing works. Especially at tourneys. It's just due to computer programming I think.

Kami365
10-30-13, 07:07 AM
Use Island

Thanks Sumer, I used Lightning beat Scorpion BM++...

DarkAther
10-30-13, 08:10 AM
Beat Rex with Ninja and then I beat Island (12) with Topaz (8). Mm++

najess
10-30-13, 08:14 AM
Now i have to face valkyrie again -_- so far lost mercury and dawntree. I can't remember what dragon i used in the previous tournament to beat valkyrie. Any suggestion?

Kami365
10-30-13, 08:33 AM
Epic Coral beat Love Lv 10, BM++.....GoodLuck.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 08:55 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Night Elf (13). Mmb++
92 spirit scythes.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 08:57 AM
Now i have to face valkyrie again -_- so far lost mercury and dawntree. I can't remember what dragon i used in the previous tournament to beat valkyrie. Any suggestion?

Almost anything will beat Valkyrie. But I've used independence and winter before. Ice-cream and Ethereal also have seemed to work well with him also. Good luck. :)

Kami365
10-30-13, 09:24 AM

Few days ago Epic Water narrowly Lost to Valkyrie, you may try tho,I think someone used Water to beat Valkyrie Lv20 in the tournament..Good Luck.

belbar22
10-30-13, 09:30 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Night Elf (13). Mmb++
92 spirit scythes.

So close. You WILL have it before Halloween (at least you will have your egg on your nest) lol

belbar22
10-30-13, 09:33 AM
Epic Coral beat Love Lv 10, BM++.....GoodLuck.

Don't how you can still do battles. I am having a well deserved rest from them. I was doing battles every hour from the start of the Valkeryie tournament. Although it feels weird not having to play every hour. Particularly as I am only planing every 8 hours for summoning and I keep getting looooong breeding fails.

Kami365
10-30-13, 09:36 AM
Epic Valkyrie Lost to Scorpio Lv 10, MBB, I must started attacks with BMB..

Kami365
10-30-13, 09:42 AM
Don't how you can still do battles. I am having a well deserved rest from them. I was doing battles every hour from the start of the Valkeryie tournament. Although it feels weird not having to play every hour. Particularly as I am only planing every 8 hours for summoning and I keep getting looooong breeding fails.

Actually my breeding failed too, not getting Halloween dragons at all ,..All of my dragons are healed,.and have no pressure to loosing battles,.just posting results may someone needs.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 09:52 AM
Few days ago Epic Water narrowly Lost to Valkyrie, you may try tho,I think someone used Water to beat Valkyrie Lv20 in the tournament..Good Luck.

I beat Valkyrie with Epic Water in tournament too.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 09:54 AM
So close. You WILL have it before Halloween (at least you will have your egg on your nest) lol

Yes. I think so... As long as I don't get diamonds to fight.
Just got Goldwing and lost Valkyrie to him. He's healing now. Hopefully I can get Spirit tonight though.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 10:16 AM
Actually my breeding failed too, not getting Halloween dragons at all ,..All of my dragons are healed,.and have no pressure to loosing battles,.just posting results may someone needs.

I'm not either. Trying right now for Vampire. Got a 22 hr. wizard dragon yesterday and this morning a 23 hr. night dragon.
I need black gems though so I'm okay with the night dragon. 18 more black gems to go after I trade this one in for tigers eye or onyx dragon!

belbar22
10-30-13, 10:29 AM
Yes. I think so... As long as I don't get diamonds to fight.
Just got Goldwing and lost Valkyrie to him. He's healing now. Hopefully I can get Spirit tonight though.

Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Kami365
10-30-13, 10:41 AM
I'm not either. Trying right now for Vampire. Got a 22 hr. wizard dragon yesterday and this morning a 23 hr. night dragon.
I need black gems though so I'm okay with the night dragon. 18 more black gems to go after I trade this one in for tigers eye or onyx dragon!

Funny I'm hatch Wizard & Night too,..GoodLuck to craft Spirit by end of the day.

Kami365
10-30-13, 10:42 AM
Epic Landworm beat Scorpio Lv 10, BM++.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 11:15 AM
Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Thank you, Belbar! :)
Just beat Goldwing (10) with Ninja (10). B+++
Constant training with Ninja and Valkyrie. 93 scythes now.
After finish getting my scythes, then I'll get a little more training in with my other dragons. I think they're feeling a little left out! ;)

DarkAther
10-30-13, 11:18 AM
Funny I'm hatch Wizard & Night too,..GoodLuck to craft Spirit by end of the day.

Thanks, Kami!! Good luck on Vampire! I tried and tried for skeleton too. Still didn't get one. I got a lot of genies, royals, and griffins and lucks etc, but nothing that I didn't already have. So trying Vampire for awhile. :)

DarkAther
10-30-13, 12:31 PM
Beat athletic with Epic Mindvolt. BM++
95 scythes.

DarkAther
10-30-13, 01:44 PM
Beat fairy. I still have 95 scythes. Maybe last time I had 94. :/

DarkAther
10-30-13, 04:13 PM
Got infinity. :(

Sumercarefree
10-31-13, 12:04 AM
Got infinity. :(

I used a Forest 4 to beat it.

Sumercarefree
10-31-13, 12:06 AM
Since I am crafting my Nightmare I guess it is pointless to fight anymore.

dala12
10-31-13, 12:13 AM
@sumercarefree, congrats. I just go on fighting until I have my egg.

belbar22
10-31-13, 06:52 AM

Well done.

I agree. I have only done a couple of battles since yesterday, although you could start saving for your 2nd one. Lol

DarkAther
10-31-13, 08:21 AM
Congrats!!!
Boy, Honeybee is ruthless! Took down Lightning this morning and now Valkyrie!

sand
10-31-13, 11:47 AM
The request has been passed on to appropriate folks. Please don't send battle pandas. :|

PonyRoar, I've become so used to you as the Pinky Pie dragon. Hard to picture you as Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon.

sand
10-31-13, 11:58 AM

I'm lost now. This dragon can be crafted? I thought the egg was a tournament prize.

[S8] Elsa
10-31-13, 02:57 PM
I'm lost now. This dragon can be crafted? I thought the egg was a tournament prize.

Nightmare is the Tournament prize. :)

PonyRoar, I've become so used to you as the Pinky Pie dragon. Hard to picture you as Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon.

I like to mix it up. :3

doop01
11-02-13, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know why the Nightmare dragon is showing up in our market under the black tab? Seems to be on iOS only, it's not there in my android game.

mrarfan
11-03-13, 01:54 AM
Does anyone know why the Nightmare dragon is showing up in our market under the black tab? Seems to be on iOS only, it's not there in my android game.

It is in mine too! It's showing in the Black tab but can't put it in the Black Habitats
I wonder why...
and this dragon is only for iOS so it won't appear in your Android market :p

Sumercarefree
11-04-13, 02:29 AM

Yes a mistake it seems. becoz it is called a Night Mare perhaps.
But this is one of the more lovely dragons.
Recently I see a lot of unpresentable ones, must be becoz of Halloween.

knj00
01-24-14, 08:50 PM
So, I hear someone just bred this. I guess TL made it breedable for a limited time. ;)

matchbox222
01-24-14, 09:04 PM
So, I hear someone just bred this. I guess TL made it breedable for a limited time. ;)

I hope it's breedable

kooky panda
01-25-14, 03:00 PM
I am checking to see if this really is breedable. Normally TL does not change the way to get a dragon just because it goes limited.

wildhearts20
01-25-14, 03:36 PM
Pretty sure i just bred one with bat and mythic. I got 24 hours and its the only dragon on the list that it would be with those colors.

lorentw
01-25-14, 03:41 PM
The breeding calculator doesn't show a 24hr option so it's possibly something new

DragonMaster128z
01-25-14, 03:50 PM
Pretty sure i just bred one with bat and mythic. I got 24 hours and its the only dragon on the list that it would be with those colors.

Congrats! It's nightmare! Lucky! lol

lorentw
01-25-14, 03:57 PM
So it's breed able ?

DragonMaster128z
01-25-14, 03:59 PM
So it's breed able ?

It may be a glitch but a few people have gotten it from Breeding. :)

Marmalademuffin
01-25-14, 06:24 PM
I am checking to see if this really is breedable. Normally TL does not change the way to get a dragon just because it goes limited.
I just got it with Trickster and Fire. I was trying for Tinsel but got 24 hours. Could not believe it could be Nightmare but I just hatched it and it is on the nest! A very happy surprise for me.

lorentw
01-25-14, 07:23 PM
Well I put trickster and fire on and got 24 hours must be it, thanks marmalademuffin for posting your result

Marmalademuffin
01-26-14, 08:17 AM
Well I put trickster and fire on and got 24 hours must be it, thanks marmalademuffin for posting your result

Glad it was helpful for you!

kooky panda
01-26-14, 09:10 AM
It may be a glitch but a few people have gotten it from Breeding. :)

I did get it confirmed, not a glitch you can now get this dragon by breeding for a limited time!

LadyAggie06
01-26-14, 08:37 PM
Peacock/Honeybee --- 24 hours.... I got nightmare!!!!!

DragonMaster128z
01-26-14, 08:55 PM
Peacock/Honeybee --- 24 hours.... I got nightmare!!!!!

I wish I had an ounce of your luck :'(

echo005
01-28-14, 05:37 AM
how do i know WHEN this is going to go? only found out about it yesterday and my breeding doesn't finish for another three and a half hours

LadyAggie06
01-28-14, 11:19 AM
Its a new tourney... For a lightmare dragon.

kooky panda
01-28-14, 12:15 PM
how do i know WHEN this is going to go? only found out about it yesterday and my breeding doesn't finish for another three and a half hours
Nightmare Dragon has now been removed.

rissah
01-30-14, 08:52 PM
3 days this was breedable? That sucks. A lot.

asyran2012
01-31-14, 04:54 AM
I did get it confirmed, not a glitch you can now get this dragon by breeding for a limited time!

I hope they do this for the Lightmare Dragon :)