PDA

View Full Version : Loots are very small

tatyjana
10-22-13, 08:11 AM
I have noticed that available loots became much smaller since the last update. I think this was a very bad change in the game. Now I am at level 37, have 4 army posts, so I can use 180 soldiers in a battle. The cost of the soldiers is usually well above 50 k spellstones. I think if I lose all the soldiers in a battle, in an average battle I should win at least the cost of the troops and maybe a little bit more as the cost of the risk.
But now the average loots are approximately some 10 k golds and 15 k spellstones. I have to scroll several dozens of players to find somebody with a suitable available loot. This way it is very difficult to get money for developments and training troops, it is not really worth training any troops.
My suggestion is that the game should give back the troops that stayed alive in the last battle, or decrease the cost of the troops (or not increase prices after promotions), or please increase the amount of available loots/battle.

girlprada
10-23-13, 02:33 PM
I think we should absolutely be able to keep the soldiers who are still alive after an attack.

crusader7
10-23-13, 02:52 PM
I don't agree. What will keep you to throw everything you have? You'll eventually get them back. Right now you have to choose what you're after: gold, stones, crowns? rarely all of them. (of course I speak from my own experience - some might disagree)