PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

BurschBakery
10-22-13, 05:49 AM
Curious what other BS players would do with a few hundred gems. Expand, buy oven slots, mystery boxes, save for Black Friday?

graciessweets
10-22-13, 06:23 AM
At this stage in the game probably save for black Friday since it's only like a month away. Expansion and boxes will be here still if you don't see anything you want on black Friday. As far as oven slots go, that's really hard to swallow at 49 gems a pop. Just my opinion ;-)

mergirl96
10-22-13, 02:41 PM
I would save them until Black Friday. If I didn't see anything I liked I 'd save them for Christmas. If I still had gems left I would use them to expand, because the saving coins takes forever. After all of that if I still had anything left, I would use them to decorate, and buy boxes.

Kandykizzez
10-22-13, 02:56 PM
I am new, what is good about black friday in this game?

luincristiel
10-26-13, 06:41 AM
Yea what's a black friday in BS?

nicxole
10-26-13, 12:21 PM
I have quite a lot saved up, I'm really happy with the size and design of my bakery so the only thing I ever use my gems for is if there's a new item I really like!

MsBrookeNicole
10-26-13, 03:01 PM
Save them for the Holidays, I think. I wasn't playing last year, but it seems like they come out with some cute stuff. If there wasn't anything I liked, I'd save them for new stuff. Maybe I'd do a mystery box? The fun of the game is decorating for me, so I wouldn't spend them on expansions or ovens.

sls0991
10-26-13, 03:29 PM
Right now, I would save for Black Friday, but otherwise I would probably expand once or twice and buy some boxes, lol.

twospoons
10-27-13, 03:33 AM
if they were magic gems that appeared out of nowhere? i'd totally blow them on boxes (and probably still never get a 1st place prize). my own gems that i'm busy earning get saved for black friday.

Mariomanhl
10-28-13, 11:55 PM
I would expand and buy tables.

What is black friday?

OzFamily
10-30-13, 09:00 AM
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. It is called Black Friday because it is the day retailers traditionally enter the black- or start making money- for the year. Many businesses offer sales to draw customers to their store on that day.

Kandykizzez
10-30-13, 10:05 AM
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. It is called Black Friday because it is the day retailers traditionally enter the black- or start making money- for the year. Many businesses offer sales to draw customers to their store on that day.
Thank you. I do know what it is in life but what is it in the game? What things did they offer last year?

ashrb
10-30-13, 10:11 AM
Thank you. I do know what it is in life but what is it in the game? What things did they offer last year?

They usually offer prizes from mystery boxes, a lot of first place and second place items on sale.

korofi
10-30-13, 10:51 AM
probably expand. I don't know what black Friday offers though since I did not play BS last year at this time

Brittany2417
10-30-13, 11:19 AM
I would buy oven slots, can never have too many of them!

LaFleurMortal
11-02-13, 03:17 AM
They usually offer prizes from mystery boxes, a lot of first place and second place items on sale.

Great.. If I knew it before I wouldn't had spent 80 gems just yesterday xP

bobbyrae
11-02-13, 12:40 PM
Curious what other BS players would do with a few hundred gems. Expand, buy oven slots, mystery boxes, save for Black Friday?

Add to that list :
"...make sure you don't spend them accidentally."

OzFamily
11-04-13, 07:56 AM

I was responding to person who posted above me, not you... sorry his quote didn't post with my reply so it was clear for you...

LalaSmooth
11-04-13, 09:09 AM
I'm waiting for Black Friday sale then getting things for the xmas decorations

KeriBeri71
11-05-13, 09:47 AM
Im level 99 for a looooong time now so I use most of my gems on mystery boxes or limited time objects. i like to FILL my bakery (and restaurant) with more unusual items that you just can't get at any time...well that's MY fave use for gems! :-)

KeriBeri71
11-05-13, 09:50 AM
Im level 99 for a looooong time now so I use most of my gems on mystery boxes or limited time objects. i like to FILL my bakery (and restaurant) with more unusual items that you just can't get at any time...well that's MY fave use for gems! :-) oops forgot a MAJOR one for me, my OCD lol, drives me NUTS if i have tables and chairs that don't match. so I use my small amount of gems from mastering a few recipes on tables/chairs that match.
K