PDA

View Full Version : A new goal???

karyandfashion
10-21-13, 05:27 PM
When I was visiting one of my neighbors today, a window about a new goal appeared. It said HALLOWEEN PROJECT. But as it always happens, my app forced close and this goal disappear. Does somebody know something about this? :confused:

nmishii
10-21-13, 06:48 PM
I got a goal in Bakery Story this afternoon to download Pet Shop Story Halloween. If you are on Android, it might be a goal to download Pet Shop Story Halloween.

karyandfashion
10-21-13, 07:29 PM
Yes, I'm on Android. I've downloaded too, but this window appeared after that. When I wanted to open it, it disappeared

jewelfang
10-22-13, 07:20 AM
Once in a while, my game starts to offer old goals and then crashes, or I am forced to close it. It never would let me complete the old goal, it offers it and then immediately pops up another window that says the goal has expired, if it does not crash. Since there are no knew goals, this is probably what you saw.

irlanda_c
10-22-13, 01:21 PM
Download new versions of other games is ok for games but it shouldn't be called a goal. I really was expecting one for halloween. I think the last one was in July. They should learn from bakery story, we always have goals and good prizes for them.

karyandfashion
10-22-13, 03:15 PM
Once in a while, my game starts to offer old goals and then crashes, or I am forced to close it. It never would let me complete the old goal, it offers it and then immediately pops up another window that says the goal has expired, if it does not crash. Since there are no knew goals, this is probably what you saw.

That could be the reason. I think that was that I saw. I agree with you. Thank you very much.

karyandfashion
10-22-13, 03:19 PM
Download new versions of other games is ok for games but it shouldn't be called a goal. I really was expecting one for halloween. I think the last one was in July. They should learn from bakery story, we always have goals and good prizes for them.

No, no. I didn't call them goals. I know the difference. But it was a new window opened before forcing close, just that. Thanks too

irlanda_c
10-23-13, 01:51 PM
I know ..is them ..they put them as goals

No, no. I didn't call them goals. I know the difference. But it was a new window opened before forcing close, just that. Thanks too

karyandfashion
10-25-13, 01:24 PM
I know ..is them ..they put them as goals

Ah. Ok, thank you:)