PDA

View Full Version : missing stars

redstarfishy
10-21-13, 03:56 PM
I have two related problems. I was on a level (I am pretty certain it was 47, but I don't want to open up the level) and finally, after many tries, finished it (with two stars!) and tried playing the next one (which was the one with the four isolated glass squares on each side of the screen). I didn't win it, it was getting late, so I closed out of the game and turned off my phone. I came back to it the next day and the level 47 was not completed! I closed out and reinstalled the game but no deal, it was still uncompleted. I finally finished it a second time (with only one star) and moved on to the next island. I have attached a screen cap of my second problem. What is going on with level 52? How can level 54 be my next one to play with 52 having no stars? It is hard (for me) to get stars and when I do finally get good scores, the game erases them. I did closed down/restart but it didn't help. Thank you for any help you can give.

1) KE62QN
2) iphone
3) 5.1.1

redstarfishy
10-29-13, 04:09 PM
A week later and no help? No contact?

redstarfishy
10-31-13, 05:36 PM
I am still having problems. The first one, the one with the cloud and the 3 stars needed for the next location is what my game used to be over a week ago when I first asked for help. The second picture is how my game is now. It's becoming a vicious cycle of completing levels, the game forgets the information, and then I need to start over again.

kooky panda
11-03-13, 07:48 PM
This may be a syncing issue.
First of all Which Iphone do you play on?
Have you checked under your settings in your phone to see if you can update your software version ?
What is the game version of the game you are playing?

When you do not win a level how are you leaving the game? Are you exiting out of the game?

Are you having the same issues as players on this thread?
Game does not Keep my Record (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?52342-Game-does-not-keep-my-record!&p=728833&viewfull=1#post728833)

redstarfishy
11-04-13, 05:58 PM
I play on iPhone 4 and yes I could get the next upgrade of software but I refused to. I borrow a friend's phone and I can not stand the new os for many reasons. If it is between the new os and this game, I'm sorry, this game and all other games I own from this company will be deleted. I don't have the space for the upgrade.

I have jewel Mania 1.2 (I think).

If I don't win, I usually either click the try again option or the home button. I don't usually press the x to get out of the screen unless I want to try a different level for more stars but usually I'm playing the same level over and over to complete it.

Thank you for your time and help.

redstarfishy
11-10-13, 06:27 PM
No reply five days later, after 3 weeks of first asking for help? Don't bother with replying now. All team lava games are deleted from my phone. Clearly customer's problems and helping them are low on team lava's to-do list and I don't want to play a broken game that won't save my progress. I don't want to put the effort into other team lava games, knowing I won't receive any support for them if there is an issue. Thank you for your first try to resolve this problem.