PDA

View Full Version : Expand to the mine or herb garden?

baseball_boy
10-21-13, 01:23 PM
I have the train done where should I go to next? Which one gives more supplies?

sunkalito
10-21-13, 02:03 PM
I don't have the train or mine or herb garden. Somehow i'm now expanding to the garden. Don't as why lol. I don't feel ready for the train yet, I've only just gotten the foshing pond like 2 days ago after aaaaages of scrounging up the items for the repair.

kooky panda
10-21-13, 02:38 PM
The herb garden only gives you 3 herbs every 8 hours.

When I expanded to the mine, I started getting more pixs and shovels from my plane orders.
Also with the mine, you sometimes get tools and coins.
I would say the mine first.

sunkalito
10-21-13, 04:03 PM

When I expanded to the mine, I started getting more pixs and shovels from my plane orders.

Oh well, i got to the herb garden just a few minutes ago anyway. XD but hey, isn't the expansion right next to the mine really expensive? Like 30,000 coins? I only have about 4,000 coins now. I finally bought the pizza oven on saturday so the money i'd been saving up was washed away :p and i have been buying loads of maps and items fo expand, so whatever little i profit from deliveries I eventually spend on items. Sometimes even on crops when i'm accidentally low on them. :p

Kooky, based on your personal experience: do you send many deliveries? I have been thinking maybe i should invest more in selling the stuff in the stall. I never sold much and whenever i did i always lowered from the market price (i assumed i should need to be competitive, LOL) , but i have noticed people usually crank up the prices instead...XD

Maybe i should sell instead of deliver for a while. I neec the cash, and i hardly get any items anyway. :/

kooky panda
10-21-13, 04:52 PM
I work the train, plane and also sell in the market.

I first check my train orders and work a couple at a time. If one item needs says cheese, I wait to do my cheese later.

Then I send off plane orders that do not have any items that I need for my train. I cancel out all the other orders.
( Even if I have a few items for a plane order, I just cancel it out. )

I then put my extra items in the market to sell.

I do check my game ever few hours .

I usually make around 7,000- 10,000 coins per day.

Of course I may get a little behind with my coins if I find alot of maps or tools for sell in the newspaper.

sunkalito
10-22-13, 12:32 AM
Hmmm, ok, thanks. I'll try to form a stategy of sorts then. :) maybe i'll expand to the train next...

queentina3
10-22-13, 05:56 AM

That right there would give me my reason to expand to the Mine as soon as possible. I'm lucky if I find 1 shovel every few weeks! I have so much......clutter.....and I can't clear it because I'm not getting any darn shovels. :mad:

sunkalito
10-23-13, 02:37 PM
That right there would give me my reason to expand to the Mine as soon as possible. I'm lucky if I find 1 shovel every few weeks! I have so much......clutter.....and I can't clear it because I'm not getting any darn shovels. :mad:

Let's both cringe in pain together, sister!! O SHOVELS, WHERE ART THOU?

Rockinkitten
11-01-13, 05:27 AM
I got more tools as soon as I expanded to the mine.

I'm trying to get herb garden now but can you actually do anything with the herbs? I got the bee hive and have loadsa wax and honey now but nothing to use em on yet! I'm halfway through level 32.

jukester2
11-01-13, 06:08 AM
Definitely more shovels and pickaxes from deliveries after expanding to the mine. Too bad I only found this board yesterday, I would have gone there sooner if I had known. My farm is still loaded with shrubs and grass, but the increased shovels are helping little by little.