PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see more flower dragons? Please vote!

[S8] Elsa
10-21-13, 01:14 PM
Hi Caretakers,

Would you like to see more flower-themed Dragons? Cast your vote to determine their fate! Be sure to encourage your friends and fellow Caretakers to vote, too!

Share your feedback in the comments below!

-PonyRoar

dragon1fighter
10-21-13, 01:37 PM
I'm confused lol will flower dragons be hybrids like flower dragon? If so then I don't mind but if it's going to be a new type of dragon then I'm not interested.... Not sure which option I should vote for but option 2 looks like the best one so far??

igames4me
10-21-13, 01:39 PM
as long as the new element doesnt split

cedkugedchgd
10-21-13, 01:44 PM
i would love flower dragons, but PLEASE NOT A NEW ELEMENT SET like royal or tropic -_-

please just release them with normal colors :( pleaase!

sunkalito
10-21-13, 01:47 PM
OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A flower power dragon, THE HIPPY DRAGON SHARING LOVE & PEACE!:D

But yeah, not a new set, just flower-themed ones. I'd love to see a light flower dragon, it would be SO FRIGGIN' BEAUTIFUL xDDDD

cedkugedchgd
10-21-13, 01:48 PM
OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A flower power dragon, THE HIPPY DRAGON SHARING LOVE & PEACE!:D

But yeah, not a new set, just flower-themed ones. I'd love to see a light flower dragon, it would be SO FRIGGIN' BEAUTIFUL xDDDD

omg, HAPPINESS OVERFLOW xDD

how about an orchidee or tulip dragon?

dragon1fighter
10-21-13, 01:51 PM
as long as the new element doesnt split

Of course it will split lol

sunkalito
10-21-13, 01:51 PM
omg, HAPPINESS OVERFLOW xDD

how about an orchidee or tulip dragon?

Haha, the idea of a hippie (how did I misspell that before?lol) dragon makes me somehow really happy. XD

Yes and yes! My favorite flowers are chrysanthemums, but I suppose they're not the simplest concept to work with. :)

moostermine
10-21-13, 01:56 PM
......no

mjauuuu
10-21-13, 02:10 PM
......no

.....NO! How about some dragons that actually LOOK like dragons instead? I'd go for that:rolleyes:

aceblade
10-21-13, 02:18 PM
.....NO! How about some dragons that actually LOOK like dragons instead? I'd go for that:rolleyes:

haha, so you want the brand new... DRAGON DRAGON!?

moostermine
10-21-13, 02:19 PM

YES, that!

doop01
10-21-13, 04:19 PM
Yeah!!!
Big nasty looking ones! All teeth and claws and spikes and a mean glint in it's eyes!! :D

BlueCanary
10-21-13, 05:00 PM
Lotus and Flower are two of my favourites. I'd love to see more along those lines.

LionsDragons
10-21-13, 05:38 PM
Yeah!!!
Big nasty looking ones! All teeth and claws and spikes and a mean glint in it's eyes!! :D

I'd have to second that (or is it third, now?). Although i also have to agree with the pro-flower people. Rose and Lotus are among my favorites too. And i'm a guy. :)

dracoonic
10-21-13, 06:26 PM
yes! DRAGON DRAGON! not puppy dragon

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 07:36 PM
I am still trying to breed a Flower Dragon, unfortunately it comes out a Life or something else !

amicacordis
10-21-13, 07:48 PM

I agree

moostermine
10-21-13, 07:53 PM
yes! DRAGON DRAGON! not puppy dragon

I drew a puppy dragon once! It was kinda cute! :rolleyes:

yayacupcake
10-21-13, 08:05 PM
Dragons, that are dragons is my vote. I don't mind a few cutesy dragons here and there but dragons should be dangerous, because that is what they are. In all honesty there aren't enough evil looking dragons.

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 08:35 PM
I just want to see some lovely beautiful dragons.
They should also be able to Fight at the Arena, like the Kaleido.
I also like the Mask Dragon, but have not been able to breed one yet.

DragonRA7
10-21-13, 09:38 PM
I voted no! I want the cosmic line brought back and would like to see lots more of them I really want a cosmic diamond hybrid

Amber498
10-22-13, 01:24 AM
The current Flower dragon is one of my favorites at epic, and it's also very useful in the arena. Having a mix of pretty flower dragons along with fierce-looking dragons would be great, so I voted yes. However, I'm not interested in a new type of dragon or habitat if new flower dragons are introduced into the game.

mioky_
10-22-13, 01:28 AM
Now need quickly to get Halloween dragons

Aneshka8513
10-22-13, 03:36 AM
I'd like to see new flower type of dragons like orchid, cherry blossom or something else. But please release them not so often. We want to have a chance to breed old dragons.

fgjgghj
10-22-13, 04:23 AM
Я буду писать на Русском. :)

jus7_me89
10-22-13, 04:29 AM
Hi Caretakers,

Would you like to see more flower-themed Dragons? Cast your vote to determine their fate! Be sure to encourage your friends and fellow Caretakers to vote, too!

Share your feedback in the comments below!

-PonyRoar

My answer is NO ! why? because DS should be what the name itself says : a DRAGONS game ! i want to see more bad a s s dragons , more big,strong creatures instead of these flowers. we already have pink dragons, weird looking royals, more weird tropics and so on ! maybe some more dragons based on the fire dragon design would be nice. Maybe a champion based on the fire dragon design? that would not be so bad imo.

I am photoshop designer for 6 years so i know how hard it is to create something smooth and elegant, something that gets everyone's attention. You did a marvelous job with the Halloween dragons ! Nice designs, good color contrasts, smooth edges . I love them ! So, if you guys want to create something for us then drop this flower idea and give us some REAL dragons ! Create more champion type drags, maybe some of them breedable .If you really want to create something colorful ( because when you say flowers i see colorful dragons ) , then you should create another rainbow ( with another name of course but having the same element ) . My lil rainbow is feeling lonely ( just kidding ). These are just my ideas, i hope i didnt upset anyone of you. I love this game and i appreciate your HUGE effort !

LionsDragons
10-22-13, 05:27 AM
If you really want to create something colorful ( because when you say flowers i see colorful dragons ) , then you should create another rainbow ( with another name of course but having the same element ) . My lil rainbow is feeling lonely ( just kidding ). These are just my ideas, i hope i didnt upset anyone of you. I love this game and i appreciate your HUGE effort !

Okay, i want o change my vote. This is an excellent idea! Having a Rainbow habitat that's not cheap but only holds one dragon and with only one dragon that has that element is ridiculous. It's not a bad dragon but one dragon in an entire element is just plain silly.

And bringing back the Cosmic element would be great! Instead of trying to come up with new dragons for new elements perhaps you should revisit retired elements and reinvigorate them. That makes far more sense that constantly retiring entire elements an creating new ones.

mrarfan
10-22-13, 06:17 AM
Okay, i want o change my vote. This is an excellent idea! Having a Rainbow habitat that's not cheap but only holds one dragon and with only one dragon that has that element is ridiculous. It's not a bad dragon but one dragon in an entire element is just plain silly.

And bringing back the Cosmic element would be great! Instead of trying to come up with new dragons for new elements perhaps you should revisit retired elements and reinvigorate them. That makes far more sense that constantly retiring entire elements an creating new ones.

Agree with you ;)
They should made 2 more Rainbow Dragons like :-
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double Rainbow - Rainbow + ?? (39 Hours) *Design of a 2-headed dragon but rainbow-lized* XD
Celtic - Rainbow + Green? (31 Hours)
Why is the habitat expensive and it holds only ONE dragon?

Cosmic's return would be EVEN better :p

Why Mythic is considered "Main" element and it has only 4 dragons? =.=

jus7_me89
10-22-13, 07:51 AM
Agree with you ;)
They should made 2 more Rainbow Dragons like :-
Double Rainbow - Rainbow + ?? (39 Hours) *Design of a 2-headed dragon but rainbow-lized* XD
Celtic - Rainbow + Green? (31 Hours)
Why is the habitat expensive and it holds only ONE dragon?

Cosmic's return would be EVEN better :p

Why Mythic is considered "Main" element and it has only 4 dragons? =.=

your ideas are super cool and i really like them ! BUT, i have some other ideas based on yours :

1. you said you want a 2 headed dragon ( based on the design of the infinity dragon ) and this is a great idea ! but, there is now a 3 headed dragon in the game : the skeleton dragon ! How about they release a 2nd dragon with 3 heads ? They should create a NEW MYTHIC DRAGON WITH 3 HEADS ! i'm quite sure it would be awesome !

2. the rainbow dragon ! you gave us a new beautiful dragon with a new habitat and a new element ! BUT, so far the Rainbow is the only dragon of DS that has no hybrids but it has it's own element! ( you could keep the strategy used on the stone dragons : hybrids have one element - the stone element , just like the main dragon ). The habitat should be for 3 dragons instead of one ! that being said, here is my ideas about the rainbow:
- the rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that appears as a multicolored arc that forms with the sunlight. So, we should have some new hybrid named the sun ( sunlight ) dragon ( or whatever you like to call it ) . To get it, you will need to combine the rainbow with yellow or rainbow with light . This dragon should have powerful shades of yellow,gold, orange, white and maybe some pale blue . The design should be based on the mist dragon or serpent dragon ( you will know whats the best ).

- the 2nd rainbow dragon: you asked us about those flower dragons ! well, if you really want to create flower dragon here is my humble opinion : the rainbow-rose dragon ! ( or any other name ..i'm not that creative ) .
Here is a link of the rainbow rose: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_rose
This dragon should be hatched by combining forest or fire ( red rose ) and rainbow ! The colors should be very strong, and the contrast between the colors needs to be intense ! It should be a combination of red,green,violet,blue,white and pink. This dragon should be based on the Firestorm dragon design and in the epic form, when the dragon has his wings largely open, those wings should be painted as a beautiful rainbow ( i hope you can get my idea ) and the body should be a combo of white and blue . just try to imagine that ! how awesome would it be?

I put a lot of effort in this post so please, TL staff take a minute of your time and read it ! i do not say to use my ideas, oh God no ! You are the true designers ! but, this is just an idea. i am very tired so please excuse my grammar/vocabulary mistakes !

picklylily
10-22-13, 08:12 AM
...why?

6SweetSt
10-22-13, 10:58 AM
I love the colorful dragons and the pink dragons!! The flower dragon, mistmoth and unicorn.

6SweetSt
10-22-13, 10:59 AM
I have the cosmic dragon and if I breed it I will not be able to get a discontinued hybrid will I???

mjauuuu
10-22-13, 11:47 AM

Hahaha... Spot on mate! Exactly what I would like to see:)

Amaranta_Moony
10-22-13, 01:53 PM
I like the idea of the new Flower dragons, type, habitat, etc... But I think we all nead a little break. Too many new dragons were realised. Too hard too get them all.

picklylily
10-23-13, 12:34 AM
I don't want more flowers. I want Witch back!!! :'(

mash4u1
10-23-13, 04:47 PM
No more flower dragons please until you remove some of the common dragons go away!!! Especially island dragons!

jesskiee
10-24-13, 03:51 AM
No.. I'd rather the rest of the Dino collection before any flower type dragons...

innamoramento
10-24-13, 04:02 AM
I'm confused lol will flower dragons be hybrids like flower dragon? If so then I don't mind but if it's going to be a new type of dragon then I'm not interested.... Not sure which option I should vote for but option 2 looks like the best one so far??

DragonTan1, is that you ? I've seen other mentioning the name DT while answering some of your posts, and after looking at your answers here and there, I realized that it was you ! Wow, it is so good to have you back on the forum. I don't know how you are successful in circumventing a permanent ban for your DragonTan1 id, but man...welcome back to the circus. I hope you have a lot of fun. Same good old humor and little funny sarcasm... nobody else is like you DT1... :p

jeroen1975
10-24-13, 12:51 PM
Please no flowertheme! This will become another comics shape dragons like tropic or rainbow.
Designers have to realise dragons have to look a bit cruel imo, search more in mythologyfigures! Maya/Inca mythology has some figures to offer, also in egyptian, Greek and or Roman mythology are nice figures to model for nice dragons.
I think these themes will provide nice possabilities for habitats like mythicstyle, think about a piramidstyle hab for maya and/or egyptian dragons. Use a form of acient templedesign/style for Roman or Greek mythologyfigures.

vicovideshotmail
10-24-13, 03:55 PM
Flower themed?! Sounds cool! LOL

[S8] Elsa
10-24-13, 05:44 PM
The poll is now closed. Thank you all for voting!

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 05:53 PM
It was a pretty even Vote!