PDA

View Full Version : bomb / big bomb

crusader7
10-21-13, 12:32 PM
I noticed that bombs (not big ones) have been bumped to lvl 7 RH. Yet I have found alot of kingdoms with bombs that are below lvl 7. How come? (not sure this is the right section for this question, please move it if not)

jacobvanbourne
10-21-13, 12:48 PM
I have a Royal Hall Level 7 and the bombs are no longer available. In the Shop it says Royal Hall Level 10. Some of the lower halls may still have some bombs left from when they were available. Doesn't make sense that they removed the small bombs and kept the big one. The small ones only did 24 damage for 1,000 stones.

crusader7
10-21-13, 01:35 PM
in my shop it says lvl 7. And yeah, I saw that they are quite useless, especially because of the very low range. Unless is in front of a wall, the chance of doing any damage is very low

abcdefgh987
10-21-13, 01:55 PM
They also changed the total number of towers available but older players still have the towers. I dont think it is fair.

FrozenTurtle
10-22-13, 10:56 AM
The issue with the Royal Hall requirement for Bombs increasing is an issue that will be fixed in our next update.

We also made a change that reduced the maximum number of Towers available. As we continue to balance the game, changes like this may occur. They may not be permanent, so please continue to provide us with feedback. :)

Takiofallen
10-22-13, 02:29 PM
how does limiting what new players can attain balance the game? Old players have had a big head start and now we wont be able to match them defensively. Am i the only person this makes no sense to??
The issue with the Royal Hall requirement for Bombs increasing is an issue that will be fixed in our next update.

We also made a change that reduced the maximum number of Towers available. As we continue to balance the game, changes like this may occur. They may not be permanent, so please continue to provide us with feedback. :)

uhile
10-23-13, 03:05 PM
Ok, the ability to replace bomb trap came back last night. Now it is gone again. I can replace pits when they are used in defense but not bomb traps. Please help.