PDA

View Full Version : Gold sales, what's the deal?

ubmike
10-21-13, 11:14 AM
Just curious? Haven't had one in several weeks? Is there a point in the game where you are no longer offered gold sales?

A couple friends that live close and play are still getting them regularly, however I've been playing longer and since I'm past three weeks without a sale I'm thinking maybe after a level or certain time line, you won't get them anymore?

Is that the case or is it a random deal and I once again am extremely unlucky ??

tuskmage
10-21-13, 12:17 PM
Just curious? Haven't had one in several weeks? Is there a point in the game where you are no longer offered gold sales?

A couple friends that live close and play are still getting them regularly, however I've been playing longer and since I'm past three weeks without a sale I'm thinking maybe after a level or certain time line, you won't get them anymore?

Is that the case or is it a random deal and I once again am extremely unlucky ??

There's no time line for gold sales. It will randomly shows up on players account.

darkglacier
10-21-13, 03:17 PM
On one account I've had a sale about every other day. On my other (higher level) account I haven't seen one since the Halloween stuff came out. I'm dying for a sale - haven't got ANY of the Halloween dragons on that main island yet.

koiju
10-21-13, 07:44 PM
I haven't had a gold sale in about 4 months, I bought gold ages ago for a second nest and since then - nada, so 3 weeks is nothing!

moostermine
10-21-13, 07:51 PM
Try buying some at regular price! I bet you get sales after that! It's like getting your phone number out to the telemarketers! :rolleyes: