PDA

View Full Version : Farms - the way they used to be, or even better!

Reygok
10-21-13, 09:18 AM
When I started playing, which was back in February, I always had to scroll just once to the right when planting better stuff at the farms, like Diamonddates. Meaning: I plant DD on the first farm, then tap the second one, and the list is still scrolled to the far right, so I can tap the DD immediately; this saves some time when planting 6 times the same crop. Since July or August, I don't know, this is no longer the case: for every farm I have to scroll to the right again.

It would be nice if this could be reversed to the way it was; or even better: give us the possibility to plant all 6 farms at a time with the same crop, with just one tap!

This issue has nothing to do with my game version, nor with my device or iOS version, because I've seen the same change on freind's devices, some are on Android; I upgraded to iOS 7 and it's still there.

Thanks in advance for all answers,

Reygok

kooky panda
10-21-13, 10:10 AM
This has been reported and hopefully with the next version update(IOS) this will be fixed.

jbrad59
10-24-13, 02:31 PM
I'll post in here as to not open another thread. As I am over level 75 now and have the majority of my dragons at lvl 7, I find the need to produce more crops. This is a fierce battle I face as well as many others. The cost of feeding from lvl 7 to 10 is astounding. I feel the need to add either higher $ crops with more output or let us add more farms is crucial at this point. I feel as though I could achieve more epics by having additional farms, say a total of 8. Just a thought.

Danthrax85
11-09-13, 09:30 PM
The way the farms work doesn't make any sense, if I can plant 20 buffbeats and harvest in 3 minutes for 120 on a small farm, then shouldn't I be able to plant, say, 80 buffbeats in 3 minutes for 480 on a larger farm? It's just common sense that on a larger field I could plant a larger amount of the same thing.