PDA

View Full Version : Question about markets

ccc5469
10-21-13, 06:52 AM
My LEvel 10 markets say that they generate 4500 coins/hour and the max capacity is like 100000 coins or something but when I come back after several hours I have the coin over the market and I can only collect 4500 coins...is this the Max they hold? If so, what does Max capacity mean? It seems like it takes foreverrrrr to even upgrade 1 of my walls... I don't get how people get to the level 10 walls and can actually afford to upgrade to that bc I'm only at the level that costs 175K per upgrade and it takes sooo long to collect that much...

bubblesx
10-21-13, 08:01 AM
I don't understand how anyone affords any high level walls either. Those players have hundreds of millions of gold walls!

ccc5469
10-21-13, 09:23 AM
I know seriously!! I am trying to upgrade to the level 6 walls at they are 175K and to upgrade to level 7 its 400k?? That will take months! lol and it doesn't help that I keep getting attacked and people keep taking all my money

syllrag
10-21-13, 06:16 PM
I don't understand how anyone affords any high level walls either. Those players have hundreds of millions of gold walls!

Even HOPR and RedWine don't have their walls fully upgraded

MediusSyberia
10-21-13, 09:05 PM
My LEvel 10 markets say that they generate 4500 coins/hour and the max capacity is like 100000 coins or something but when I come back after several hours I have the coin over the market and I can only collect 4500 coins...is this the Max they hold? If so, what does Max capacity mean? It seems like it takes foreverrrrr to even upgrade 1 of my walls... I don't get how people get to the level 10 walls and can actually afford to upgrade to that bc I'm only at the level that costs 175K per upgrade and it takes sooo long to collect that much...

No one has lvl 10 walls. Some players have a couple of level 9 walls with the rest as lvl 8 walls. Level 10 walls are crazy expensive (6m each) so I don't think anyone will be getting them anytime soon.

Also your markets earns you coins each day. Basically if you have a level 10 market you earn 4500 an hour or 108,000 coins a day. The market can hold enough so as long as you collect your coins once a day you can get the full 108,000. Once you collect from your market the coins go into your vault for safe-keeping and the market starts collecting all over again.

The problem is that when you get attacked and someone destroys your market they take some of your coins. That's why when you collect you only get 4500 or so after a few hours because people have stolen the rest. Go revenge them and steal your coins back :D

crusader7
10-22-13, 01:06 AM
From what I've been able to see, the attacker will get about a quarter from coins in your vaults, but all the coins in your markets.

ccc5469
10-22-13, 04:35 AM
No one has lvl 10 walls. Some players have a couple of level 9 walls with the rest as lvl 8 walls. Level 10 walls are crazy expensive (6m each) so I don't think anyone will be getting them anytime soon.

Also your markets earns you coins each day. Basically if you have a level 10 market you earn 4500 an hour or 108,000 coins a day. The market can hold enough so as long as you collect your coins once a day you can get the full 108,000. Once you collect from your market the coins go into your vault for safe-keeping and the market starts collecting all over again.

The problem is that when you get attacked and someone destroys your market they take some of your coins. That's why when you collect you only get 4500 or so after a few hours because people have stolen the rest. Go revenge them and steal your coins back :D

Thanks for the response! I understand why I was getting confused now! Lol. Maybe once I can start getting my walls upgraded some, I won't lose so much money every time! Haha. I just felt like it was taking me a lot longer to upgrade to even a level 6 wall at 175k but I guess it just takes time...

Also, one more question...when I go to attack someone, sometimes there are these little red dots with soldiers who **** all of mine...are these the soldiers you can recruit from your alliance? And is there any way to **** them? Lol that might be a dumb question but I'm kinda new and there aren't very good explanations given for. Lot of this. :confused:

abcdefgh987
10-22-13, 06:18 AM
Yes, these are soldiers from your alliance. You can request them in your portal. And yes, they can be ****ed. Depends on what the attacking troops are focusing. E.g., Bears will always go for defense first. So, they are pretty unprotected against these alliance troops. Warriors and archers will turn to them eventually and attack them

scottyhaha
10-22-13, 06:18 AM
The troops you see attacking you is the troop from their alliance. They don't use it for attack ppl but save it for defense.

sand
10-30-13, 03:10 AM
From what I've been able to see, the attacker will get about a quarter from coins in your vaults, but all the coins in your markets.

Nope. Markets & Mines tapped immediately after a defensive battle in which they were all destroyed yield more coins and spellstones than the attacker looted.
When calculating how much of your stored resources are available to a looter in a single battle, bear in mind that up to 4000 coins & stones are assigned to the hall storage. Players often overestimate what percentage of their resources are taken in battle because they fail to account for the amounts that accumulated in mines & markets between the time they went offline and when they got attacked, as well as amounts that accumulated after the attack. Also, unless attackers completely destroy all mines, markets, vaults and hall, they won't get all the available loot, which makes it more difficult to calculate how much was taken from the different sources.

Armed with screenshots, stopwatch, calculator and a deliberately compromised base, I have maximum Available Loot figured at 100% of RH contents, 48% of market/mine contents and 18% of vault contents.

syllrag
10-30-13, 04:40 AM
Nope. Markets & Mines tapped immediately after a defensive battle in which they were all destroyed yield more coins and spellstones than the attacker looted.
When calculating how much of your stored resources are available to a looter in a single battle, bear in mind that up to 4000 coins & stones are assigned to the hall storage. Players often overestimate what percentage of their resources are taken in battle because they fail to account for the amounts that accumulated in mines & markets between the time they went offline and when they got attacked, as well as amounts that accumulated after the attack. Also, unless attackers completely destroy all mines, markets, vaults and hall, they won't get all the available loot, which makes it more difficult to calculate how much was taken from the different sources.

Armed with screenshots, stopwatch, calculator and a deliberately compromised base, I have maximum Available Loot figured at 100% of RH contents, 48% of market/mine contents and 18% of vault contents.

I don't really get your first paragraph. But I do get that the result of your experiment is that 100%, 48% and 18% from RH, markets/mines and vaults, respectively. Well, I use a hunch to predict how much could be looted, probably the same with crusader7, not on par compared to your more precise experiment. In addition, how much the attacker gains from the battle? I would say double from what we lost??

sand, are you in BD?

sand
10-30-13, 08:54 AM
I don't really get your first paragraph. But I do get that the result of your experiment is that 100%, 48% and 18% from RH, markets/mines and vaults, respectively. Well, I use a hunch to predict how much could be looted, probably the same with crusader7, not on par compared to your more precise experiment. In addition, how much the attacker gains from the battle? I would say double from what we lost??

sand, are you in BD?

To clarify first paragraph, if you check your markets or mines immediately after a defensive battle, even if EVERYTHING was destroyed 100%, the markets and mines will not be empty. They will contain a little more than half of what the attacker met there.

What the attacker takes is equal to what the defender loses -- the coins; the stones; the crowns. Players with 4 stone vaults and 4 coin vaults at L10 can store up to 9604K of each resource. Of that, an attacker may loot up to 4K stones & 4K coins from the RH; and up to 1920K stones & 1920K coins from all 8 vaults collectively. If markets & mines are L10, they may hold up to 600K coins & 600K stones, and attackers can loot just under half those amounts. So in theory, the biggest possible loot of each resource type should be 1920K from vaults, 288K from markets/mines & 4K from the RH, for a total of 2212K. That seems to match the rare max loot that top level players have reported. They will tell you it's around 2 million coins and/or stones.

My calculations have reproducible and predictable results which, to me at least, are more reliable than a rough guess.

I used to be a member of BD2. History now.

donger2k
10-30-13, 10:50 AM
Sand this is great info. Thanks for posting!

sand
10-30-13, 12:17 PM
Assuming that the very recent update did not change the loot percentages, biggest possible haul should now be something like 2.8 million stones and/or coins because vaults can now be upgraded to L11 at RH7 and beyond. So now, players can store up to 14404K of each resource, increased from 9604K. Oh goddess!

crusader7
10-30-13, 01:10 PM
@sand: thank you for the experiment :)
I was thinking of doing something like this, but I was too lazy.
I was oscilating between a quarter and 1/5, and the fact that my markets/stones are at different lvls threw me off course

syllrag
10-30-13, 08:22 PM
Oh yes, sand, thanks for sharing with us your experiment result!!

abc456
10-30-13, 09:50 PM
I'm glad someone on here is doing the math. *Cheers*