PDA

View Full Version : Waitress

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:14 PM
I just bought a new cash register as my customers were leaving because I couldn't serve them quick enough. How do I get a new waitress to serve at the register??

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:29 PM
I just bought a new cash register as my customers were leaving because I couldn't serve them quick enough. How do I get a new waitress to serve at the register??

You cant get another cashier, as the cashier is you, and I am assuming that there isn't two of you. So, I'm sorry to say, your second cash register is for decoration only. Your customers were more likely leaving because you didn't have enough tables and chairs. I find that between 24 and 30 tables and chairs will keep your customers happy. And you must make sure that none of them are blocked by anything. Happy baking.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:33 PM
You cant get another cashier, as the cashier is you, and I am assuming that there isn't two of you. So, I'm sorry to say, your second cash register is for decoration only. Your customers were more likely leaving because you didn't have enough tables and chairs. I find that between 24 and 30 tables and chairs will keep your customers happy. And you must make sure that none of them are blocked by anything. Happy baking.

Lol no there is only one of me. I just thought you might be able to create a second person but not to worry. I actually had a heap of tables and chairs that weren't being used so I couldn't work it out. Thanks heaps

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:38 PM
Lol no there is only one of me. I just thought you might be able to create a second person but not to worry. I actually had a heap of tables and chairs that weren't being used so I couldn't work it out. Thanks heaps

Something that I didn't keep in mind when I first started, is that while some of the tables and chairs looked empty, there may be a customer who just left it and hasn't left the bakery yet (even though the table had already been cleared), or there might be a customer on their way to that table already. But the 24-30 tables and chairs seems to enough to cope with that. It is also the same for Restaurant Story. I hope you can get it sorted out though, cos I know how frustrating it can be.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 05:24 PM
Thanks for your help. Don't suppose you can start the game over?? I wish I could go back to the start as I wasted too much money at the start not knowing the game and now I have less than $1000 and can't expand to fit more tables and chairs.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 05:54 PM
Thanks for your help. Don't suppose you can start the game over?? I wish I could go back to the start as I wasted too much money at the start not knowing the game and now I have less than $1000 and can't expand to fit more tables and chairs.

No, sorry, bad news there. You cant restart the game. But it really doesn't take too long to make $$$. Just keep on tipping other community members, and leave a message on their wall saying that you did, and use your gifts that your neighbours send you. And keep on baking. Gifts alone can earn you up to 10,000 coins a day. It will take a little bit of time, but it is possible, so dont give up. Add me as a neighbour if you wish. My id is Mel19. Also, do a search on this forum in regards to the recipes to find out which ones will earn you the most coin (there are some good spreadsheets on here that have all the info you will need), and which ones will earn you the most xp. You will need the coin right now, but the higher xp earners will help you to level up faster, and as you level up you will be able to purchase more appliances. Best of luck with everything.