PDA

View Full Version : What the max crowns you can lose/gain?

PherG
10-20-13, 09:49 PM
Is 40 the max you can lose? Just wondering

MediusSyberia
10-21-13, 01:15 AM
Is 40 the max you can lose? Just wondering

Yes 40 is the max you can win or lose in a battle.

teogionia
10-21-13, 10:31 AM
Something is wrong about crown devision between players. Competing low level players with poor defenses used to give low amount of crowns. Now its opposite. Just attacked player who had gaps inside the walls and crowns for winning was 12, loosing 5. 2 minutes ago got 37 crowns from home defense and That player was on lower level and had level two troops. I was far stronger then he or she. Can Mods look into this?

jahil
10-21-13, 05:15 PM
Something is wrong about crown devision between players. Competing low level players with poor defenses used to give low amount of crowns. Now its opposite. Just attacked player who had gaps inside the walls and crowns for winning was 12, loosing 5. 2 minutes ago got 37 crowns from home defense and That player was on lower level and had level two troops. I was far stronger then he or she. Can Mods look into this?

Well, maybe they have more crowns than you do.... If you have lesser crown than he does... Then he will be giving away more crowns if he loses....

teogionia
10-22-13, 09:55 PM
oh, thats the case? thank u mate

sand
10-23-13, 08:05 PM

When did "low level players with poor defenses" or the presence of internal access zones EVER determine the number of crowns you could potentially gain or lose? Try NEVER since you or I started playing this game. Your assessment of relative strength is NOT what the system is using to compare and match opponents, or to set the rewards/penalties you see displayed before a battle. There's no glitch here; nothing for the moderators to look into. You are describing normal gameplay.
Think more deeply about why players deliberately raise and lower their crowns. When you dump crowns, does your base fall apart? Do your defenses weaken? Does your level drop? Do your troops get demoted? Yet the system thinks you're weaker. If you gain a lot of crowns on easy wins against weaker bases, the system then thinks you're stronger even if you've made no change to your base or troops. Ah! What "secrets" can you extract from the system's very basic presumptions?

sand
10-23-13, 08:19 PM
Yes 40 is the max you can win or lose in a battle.

Good to know. Today, I was null-attacked twice by the same diver within minutes. He dumped 38 crowns on me in the first attack, then 33 crowns in the second. I wondered why he was picking me. I now realize he must have been looking for targets where the crown loss for a fully forfeited battle would be 30 to 40 crowns.