PDA

View Full Version : missing item

TeasTeas
10-20-13, 08:33 PM
Opened up my bakery and was going to redecorate. Often have items that won't fully load, so I did not notice at first; so when I clicked on item in hopes to rotate to get to rez so that I could see everything in my bakery to move things, it was not there. Checked storage. No. Closed b s and did several times. Nope., Rebooted phone; nope. is my Seance Table and I'm really sad.. I leave it out all the time on display.. always :'( its gone.. heeelp

TeasTeas
10-20-13, 08:44 PM
Double checked everything :(

nmishii
10-20-13, 08:50 PM
Look carefully near the corners. I found a missing item in a corner once.

TeasTeas
10-20-13, 09:01 PM
yeah.. I've been finger pressing cross my device hoping its going to show someplace even if it shouldn't be in those out of frustrated bit of panic.. opening and closing app hoping it will show.. but isn't. I keep hoping it will but it isn't n sad.. now too frustrated Halloween decorate after getting the last goal n getting second table.. m way super bumming. :c

nmishii
10-20-13, 09:05 PM
Maybe try to reinstall?

I feel for you. I love the seance table. I got one last year.

Hopefully it shows up.

TeasTeas
10-20-13, 09:31 PM
Uninstalled. After, I thought to open my valentines edition just to look.. sure enough; so far it is in Valentine's edition but wasnt in Halloween edition.. weird.. ghostie is pulling vanishing acts! Sticking with this edition for a bit :o.. did not n do not like that feeling.. ook

TeasTeas
10-20-13, 09:33 PM
Panic attack even.. ugh