PDA

View Full Version : Train deliver reward

diehardpat
10-20-13, 03:06 PM
Hi, just completed my first train delivery yesterday, there was no reward, the next train arrived obviously I am not going to get caught out by filling the delivery. Had anyone else experienced this?

kooky panda
10-20-13, 04:24 PM
Did you get all the orders filled?
I will get rewards for each order that I fill up. When done, I send off the train. After it leaves, then you click again to get your gems.
(number of gems depends on how many orders you complete).

diehardpat
10-20-13, 05:03 PM
I completed all of the orders I did not receive any reward

mamareader02
10-20-13, 05:36 PM
I'm usually not around when the train leaves,but there is a "box" of sorts that I click on and get my reward(I only do the min of 6 bags)

diehardpat
10-20-13, 06:09 PM
I was around when train left & nothing I was also around when next train arrived

kooky panda
10-20-13, 07:46 PM
If you did not receive your gems for completing all the orders, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

diehardpat
10-21-13, 02:49 AM
I have emailed team lava as you suggested,

diehardpat
10-21-13, 03:41 AM
Is there any way to stop the train, I am no longer completing orders as I'm not getting rewards, but the train takes off with all of my stock in barn & silo, oh I think I need to quit this time consuming game

kooky panda
10-21-13, 05:26 AM
When you get the train, if you do not wish to complete it, just hit the discard button. It will not take your items unless you load them.

ghjvcucjb
10-21-13, 12:26 PM
The train will only take the items you load up so be careful not to load anything unless you are absolutely sure. Otherwise you will lose those items. The train minimum is 6 loads for 2 gems. I don't start loading until I reach that 6 load minimum.

If you don't like the train request you can cancel the order PRIOR to loading anything. Once you load any amount then you can't cancel and will have to wait for the clock to run down. It takes 12 (?) hours for a cancelled train to return with a new order so if you have no intention of filling an order cancel immediately.

diehardpat
10-25-13, 10:41 PM
This issue is still pending and has not been solved by TL. So now tell me, what can anybody do about this?

diehardpat
10-30-13, 05:04 PM
This issue has not been resolved by TL I am not happy about this

jukester2
10-31-13, 12:12 PM
Is there a way to "send now" with the train? For deliveries I know I won't get the gold level and will stop at the silver, is there a way to send it when I'm ready for it to go instead of waiting a long time for it to leave...plus 8 more hours for it to return?

Thanks.

glimmergate
10-31-13, 01:33 PM
This issue has not been resolved by TL I am not happy about this

Hey pat, can you confirm that you're actually tapping on the items in the train and hitting the "Load" button? The item should then turn into a bag with a check mark on it.

If the bags don't appear, then the items aren't loaded and won't be removed from your inventory when the train leaves.