PDA

View Full Version : Farm story...how do I feed cows & chickens???

cadreamer1009
10-20-13, 02:34 PM
I am getting very frustrated. The instructions to feed cows & chicken say click on the pen, then feed the animals using the bags of food at the bottom of the screen.

The bags of food are "shaded" so I can't feed my animals. Very annoying, because I can't make anything that requires milk or eggs.

Can you help me?

[S8] Regina
10-20-13, 06:59 PM
You must first need to collect from your animals- swipe the bucket across the animals to collect. Afterwards, they are ready to be fed- tap the Feed Bags to feed. Make sure you have enough Feed for all. Hope this helps! :)

mimzycafe
01-13-15, 05:34 AM
I have the same problem. Been on the game for day 3. Can't get milk or egg. The graphic looks great and all that but my cows looks weak. Not a user friendly game.

[S8] Regina
01-13-15, 11:37 AM
I have the same problem. Been on the game for day 3. Can't get milk or egg. The graphic looks great and all that but my cows looks weak. Not a user friendly game.

You can tap the Cow or Chicken Pen to feed them. You can make food in the Feed Mill.

When they are jumping, it means they are ready to be collected. In order to Collect from them, you will need to tap away from the Pen - you can tap on the green grass or just a plain ground. You will then see a Bucket icon on the bottom - take the Bucket and Drag over your Animals to Collect from them.

You can use the Bucket to swipe over your Animals, Pets, Beehive and Herb Garden to collect, just as long as you are not tapping on the Building or Pen, so that you can see the UI on the bottom (Bucket and Axe).

Please let me know if you have any questions about this mechanic. :)