PDA

View Full Version : How about adding a bank...

geegee7117
10-20-13, 08:41 AM
Would it be possible to add a bank to the building list? I play hard at getting my coins and spell stones, and it's a downer when I lose them overnite in a battle. Yes, I've purchased shields, but it's getting too expensive, and I really don't want to trash this game.
Have the bank a non-attack building! and set the storable value at maybe half your coins/stones. Upgrade it the same as other buildings.

sand
10-20-13, 09:50 AM
They are not likely to make this mistake here. All the Storm8 games feature impenetrable banks/vaults that charge a 10% fee for each deposit. But those games became rife with *****ers who used third-party applications to auto-bank their earnings.
Here on Kingdom Clash, we already have a problem of players we can never counter-attack because they found a way to appear always shielded or always online. The last thing we need is for targets to be always dry because they find a way to automate the deposit of their resources into "non-attack banks".

geegee7117
10-20-13, 10:42 AM
The game is already rife with *****ers! Take a look at a certain player in Devils Advocate clan...lvl 17 with 1544 crowns, and stats of 89 wins/21 losses as of today's rankings. Seems the developers could make a red flag somehow, like checks n balances. The *****ers are going to make the loyal players quit, if developers don't/won't get a handle on this. Maybe they should scrap the competition of winning crowns for top 3 alliances, or have a competition for the most improved clan, or something. It's ridiculous seeing the same 3 alliances win top prizes over n over again.

Grog76
10-20-13, 01:38 PM
Well, there is a way to do this. But you need to know the secret handshake first and it changes everyday.

sand
10-23-13, 02:52 AM
The game is already rife with *****ers! Take a look at a certain player in Devils Advocate clan...lvl 17 with 1544 crowns, and stats of 89 wins/21 losses as of today's rankings. Seems the developers could make a red flag somehow, like checks n balances. The *****ers are going to make the loyal players quit, if developers don't/won't get a handle on this. Maybe they should scrap the competition of winning crowns for top 3 alliances, or have a competition for the most improved clan, or something. It's ridiculous seeing the same 3 alliances win top prizes over n over again.

Those stats are no proof of *****ing. I had 88W/36L and 462 crowns at level 25, and hardly knew what I was doing at the time. Had I been more s****ed in my first 150 battles, there's no reason I couldn't manage 89W/21L with 1544 crowns IF... (very big IF)... IF I was interested in crown hunting.
Consider that this Level 17 may not be a new player. This may be a second account working with knowledge and experience gained from previous play on their first account.

Sakurachef
11-19-13, 07:02 PM
Devils Advocate dies not ***** in anyway we are a honest and loyal friendly Alliance if you are referring to the use to be member "Maturity" he gave us a story for how he had so many crowns at such a low level but we had our doubts didn't believe him completely so our OWN LEADER Addcougar669 reported him to Storm so they could investigate and find out whether or not he was hacking turned out he was and he was stripped of his crowns down to 700 and we kicked him from the alliance because we do not condone Hacking or *****ing in any way the real slime ball alliance is Dragons Wrath I'm not saying they hack but I do know some of their players boost though I'm not 100% sure of that nor do I have proof but I believe it enough to say it I will also say that Dragons Wrath is a very desperate alliance that have no honesty or respect for theirselves or others seeing as one of their members joined Devils Advocate while it was accidentally public to come and beg members of DA to join their alliance pathetic if you ask me.. If you have to Seriously beg someone to join your alliance then how bad is that alliance really? Also some members from DA are in DW but that happened before Bratz came in abd begged after that happened no one left after that pathetic display of begging and a few that left us before that joined DW has already left DW probably couldn't take their childishness But anyway I have gotten out all I needed to say here.. Devils Advocate is a deserving alliance I'm sorry if you don't see that.

jahil
11-20-13, 01:42 AM
Devils Advocate dies not ***** in anyway we are a honest and loyal friendly Alliance if you are referring to the use to be member "Maturity" he gave us a story for how he had so many crowns at such a low level but we had our doubts didn't believe him completely so our OWN LEADER Addcougar669 reported him to Storm so they could investigate and find out whether or not he was hacking turned out he was and he was stripped of his crowns down to 700 and we kicked him from the alliance because we do not condone Hacking or *****ing in any way the real slime ball alliance is Dragons Wrath I'm not saying they hack but I do know some of their players boost though I'm not 100% sure of that nor do I have proof but I believe it enough to say it I will also say that Dragons Wrath is a very desperate alliance that have no honesty or respect for theirselves or others seeing as one of their members joined Devils Advocate while it was accidentally public to come and beg members of DA to join their alliance pathetic if you ask me.. If you have to Seriously beg someone to join your alliance then how bad is that alliance really? Also some members from DA are in DW but that happened before Bratz came in abd begged after that happened no one left after that pathetic display of begging and a few that left us before that joined DW has already left DW probably couldn't take their childishness But anyway I have gotten out all I needed to say here.. Devils Advocate is a deserving alliance I'm sorry if you don't see that.

This is a strategy game, positioning yourself to be on top requires a great deal of strategy... Boosting is not *****ing, that is a strategy employed by two or more alliances to gain advantage. With this said, i suggest not to drop names of persons or alliances if you are "not 100% sure nor have proof", that is considered hearsay.

recruitment inside your alliance is also strategic. Lol. She did not only gained members but messed up your heads too... Its a guerrilla warfare strategy. You should have seen it coming.... And besides, the members who followed that leader means they are not that happy in your alliance. True enough, No one have a hold on anyone in this game.

Oh, im not a member of DW btw. I am just a lowly player with too little crowns to battle you guyz... :D

syllrag
11-20-13, 02:21 AM
This is a strategy game, positioning yourself to be on top requires a great deal of strategy... Boosting is not *****ing, that is a strategy employed by two or more alliances to gain advantage. With this said, i suggest not to drop names of persons or alliances if you are "not 100% sure nor have proof", that is considered hearsay.

recruitment inside your alliance is also strategic. Lol. She did not only gained members but messed up your heads too... Its a guerrilla warfare strategy. You should have seen it coming.... And besides, the members who followed that leader means they are not that happy in your alliance. True enough, No one have a hold on anyone in this game.

Oh, im not a member of DW btw. I am just a lowly player with too little crowns to battle you guyz... :D

I played an online war game before where almost everything is allowed. It has a complicated game strategy and similar to war in the real life. There is this massive alliance network there where people planted spy on each other, using a suicide bomber, stripping and farming on each other resources, etc. It is a very addictive game, too addictive so that I decided to quit before my health is getting worse because you can't sleep well at night...

hounds66
11-20-13, 05:42 AM
I'm a member of DragonsWrath, slimeballs? Lolololol and your a hypocrit sakurachef,
Btw, I'm Nooner, Honest? Loyal? Friendly? Bwwaaahaaahaa! All Maturity gonna do is change name like (cough cough)'er GalS90.did. And rejoin under new name! So why don't ya just fry up some head cheese and serve it to your mini's.

hounds66
11-20-13, 05:45 AM
Btw (short bus rider) this thread really belongs in alliance portal sakurachef.
Lets try to understand how threads work okie dokie (pats sakurachef

jahil
11-20-13, 06:08 AM
I played an online war game before where almost everything is allowed. It has a complicated game strategy and similar to war in the real life. There is this massive alliance network there where people planted spy on each other, using a suicide bomber, stripping and farming on each other resources, etc. It is a very addictive game, too addictive so that I decided to quit before my health is getting worse because you can't sleep well at night...

We dont have that feature here but we sure can employ the same strategy though...

syllrag
11-20-13, 09:07 AM
We dont have that feature here but we sure can employ the same strategy though...

I think a few of their war features might be accidental, since players are kinda creative in the free-for-all world. All is fair in love and war.

Anyway, I don't know how this thread from banks getting into *****ing issue to another game topic. Sorry for the TS geegee7117. Back to topic, the banks are already implemented in those bank and ss vaults that you only lose around 20% with 100% base destroyed.