PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in the game

Unregistered
01-06-11, 02:19 PM
There was a glitch in the game this morning did anybody else notice it? Would you report it if you did? Anyway...lets just say there was a glitch and it was in my favor! Really glad it happened but just wondering if anyone else got this benifit

Unregistered
01-06-11, 02:57 PM
What was the benefit?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 03:24 PM
What was the benefit?

i was collecting my tpis and had $3,564 then my server went down and when it came back i had $69,564. my resturaunt has been closed and still is i had 12 tables tipped and they all came back as well so i ended up with way more money.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 04:28 AM
Did you have food sitting on your counters that was gone when it came back up?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 08:13 AM
Did you have food sitting on your counters that was gone when it came back up?

not at all. everything was the same. my resturaunt was closed and still is. i have the same amount of food.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 08:28 AM
I continue to notice the glitch but so far its always worked against me!! Ive lost a few items lost in storage, have purchased items repeatedly but then had the game "refresh" itself and ended up with jack and missing gems & coins!
:( it happened most when I was on level 7 now I'm on 11 and have not experienced much problems except ALOTTTTTTT of force closing. I'm working with the Samsung Galaxy S..maybe it has something to do with that?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 09:05 AM
There was a glitch in the game this morning did anybody else notice it? Would you report it if you did? Anyway...lets just say there was a glitch and it was in my favor! Really glad it happened but just wondering if anyone else got this benifit

I had the same problem, server message and all my prepared food was gone.
I use also the samsung galaxy and my id is patty444,
Everytime there comes a newspaper with the holiday box message i have to restart my whole telephone,
and that everyday the whole day,i hate now this news message!
There is also a glitch on the android bakery game, at the corner near the door at the tight site.
When you put a tabble in the corner it is almost impossible to get the coins from there. And when you try to get the table from the corner i have then two tabbles but when i scroll then to the left site of my game there is the second from left table gone,also every day again and agsin. I don,t use this corner anymore.
Im dutch sorry for bad language use!

Unregistered
01-07-11, 09:31 PM
i think your issues are with the electronics you are using i never have anyproblems with my ipod touch from apple except for this one time and it wasnt anything bad at all. it actually helped my game out

Unregistered
01-08-11, 02:18 PM
Is it when u can sell all ur food instantly

Unregistered
01-09-11, 04:43 PM
i think your issues are with the electronics you are using i never have anyproblems with my ipod touch from apple except for this one time and it wasnt anything bad at all. it actually helped my game out

I use a samsung galaxy s (vibrant) and have no glitches and never have. Iphones are not the only phones that work well, as alot of iphone users believe and preach!