PDA

View Full Version : using the corners

septune
10-20-13, 01:49 AM
I just remodeled my kingdom and put everything into one corner can this be used as an effective defense or can an invading army just go up the side past that red line and attack?
I hope the question has not already been asked.
if it cannot looks like i will be doing more remodeling...

kwhales
10-20-13, 04:34 AM
Alot of players use corners as a defensive move. However it is only as strong as your walls and weapons are. Access can be gained from all sides. That is all i will say. Ask your alliance members further questions about corner defense and placement. They are the best ones to help you.

sand
10-20-13, 09:21 AM
Hmmm. This must be one of those alliance "secrets."

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 12:24 AM
Alot of players use corners as a defensive move. However it is only as strong as your walls and weapons are. Access can be gained from all sides. That is all i will say. Ask your alliance members further questions about corner defense and placement. They are the best ones to help you.

If assess can be gained from all sides then there is no difference.

MediusSyberia
10-21-13, 01:19 AM
If assess can be gained from all sides then there is no difference.

Actually you could try it to protect your buildings outside your wall from attackers on 1 or 2 sides of your base.

Normally most bases have random buildings around the outside of the walls and army buildings on the inside. But the army buildings can't always hit the archers who get thrown around the outside to take out your alliance portal, army posts, etc.

However if you moved your base to the corner so the towers, etc. overlooked the edge of the map as soon as any troops are deployed there they will be shot straight away rather then giving them a few buildings for free.

Of course they could just attack on the other side and have all the space they need but it might get you more ****s then having your base in the middle.