PDA

View Full Version : Troops won't move

redrockstar
10-19-13, 08:12 AM
I had a glitch where I was in the middle of attacking someone and half of my troops stopped moving until the other half of my troops were done destroying a building. No, they were not trying to break thru a wall or anything...they were just frozen.

cutepandapikachu
10-19-13, 10:33 AM
The same thing happened to me! I think they had some special troops! Or meaby its just a bug

sand
10-19-13, 04:33 PM
They could have been fighting the enemy's defensive troops from their alliance portal. I've noticed that the animation often freezes up when opposing troops are locked in combat. It seems more likely to happen when it's the same type of troop being fought, and it may be impossible to tell your troops from theirs as the images overlap.

MediusSyberia
10-19-13, 10:38 PM
They could have been fighting the enemy's defensive troops from their alliance portal. I've noticed that the animation often freezes up when opposing troops are locked in combat. It seems more likely to happen when it's the same type of troop being fought, and it may be impossible to tell your troops from theirs as the images overlap.

I think you might be right. Yesterday I had several defensive attacks where a part of their army got stuck fighting my defensive troops. Their other troops sent before/after the fight with mine didn't have any movement issues just the ones that were fighting mine. However over the last day when I've no longer had any defensive troops there's been no more battles where their troops got stuck.

heidisthebest
10-22-13, 07:02 PM
Summoner has arrived and of course im excited to see what is does. It says it will be stronger the more it levels up. I used gems to speed up level of summoner to lvl4 but to my dissapointment, the summoner when deployed didnt do a thing, it just stood there wer u placed them doing nothing. I spent so much fir this new troop so FM, what happened again? I hope before you release anything new, any new updates make sure it works well. So many flaws, glitches, bugs from last update and now this.

ktdlmnop
10-22-13, 09:42 PM
Summoner has arrived and of course im excited to see what is does. It says it will be stronger the more it levels up. I used gems to speed up level of summoner to lvl4 but to my dissapointment, the summoner when deployed didnt do a thing, it just stood there wer u placed them doing nothing. I spent so much fir this new troop so FM, what happened again? I hope before you release anything new, any new updates make sure it works well. So many flaws, glitches, bugs from last update and now this.

So it summoned the little blue dudes when you used it at lower levels but then stopped after the upgrade?

heidisthebest
10-23-13, 06:02 AM
So it summoned the little blue dudes when you used it at lower levels but then stopped after the upgrade?

Yup...when it reached lvl4 not totally moving. Nada!