PDA

View Full Version : Update

deltaframe
10-19-13, 04:30 AM
So I downloaded the update and noticed something is missing:

Can't find the new troop Summoner! the update says the Summoner can be trained in the Barracks at level 5... yet there's none.

BTW how do you upgrade the Alliance Portal? I'm stuck with only 10 troops!

FrozenTurtle
10-19-13, 09:45 PM
Sorry for the confusion! I responded to another thread about the Summoners.

We've run out of mana to summon the Summoners! We've got to recharge a bit before releasing them. Thanks for your patience!

Unfortunately, the Alliance Portal cannot currently be upgraded.

abcdefgh987
10-20-13, 04:52 AM
I also noticed that the number of Towers and cannons has changed. Now, only 5 are available. Before, it was 6. how should we compete with the older Players?

jahil
10-20-13, 06:48 PM
I also noticed that the number of Towers and cannons has changed. Now, only 5 are available. Before, it was 6. how should we compete with the older Players?

I have not reached RH level 10 yet, but if this is true, i think you just made the game imbalanced. Are they trying to protect those who are on the top??? Im just wondering!

abcdefgh987
10-21-13, 01:39 PM

Hi guys, could I pls. get a reply on this question? Thanks!

MediusSyberia
10-21-13, 09:06 PM
Hi guys, could I pls. get a reply on this question? Thanks!

You should post this on bugs forum they are more active there.

FrozenTurtle
10-21-13, 09:34 PM

I've asked our team about this to see. I'll let you know when I have an update. :)

deltaframe
10-22-13, 11:25 PM
well, she's up except she's still out of mana. she just stands in the field doing nothing lol

still bugged.

FrozenTurtle
10-23-13, 10:53 AM
well, she's up except she's still out of mana. she just stands in the field doing nothing lol

still bugged.

Sorry! There was an issue with her upgraded levels that has been fixed. Please email support@firemocha.com and PM me the ticket #. I'll have someone take a look at your account. :)