PDA

View Full Version : Few question

xxKEYURxx
10-19-13, 03:41 AM
Hello i m new to DS. I m lvl 30 now but few questions arised during my journey in DS.

Why cant I move buildings in new island?

On my main island one dark area left. How to clear it? There is no option to expand it.

My friend have iphone and I have android. He has few extra building but those building isnt appearing in my game menu. How to get those building?

My main island is cleared and now I need more space. I have expanded left bottom island. Now that bitter bark tree or something cost me 800000 to clear it. How sudden that much price increase to clear that tree?

Thats all
Thanks in advance

xxKEYURxx
10-19-13, 03:50 AM
One more question
Some of my friends sending me gold but they want it back. Is there any hidden benifit of this process?

Is there anyway to trade or gift dragon and coins on android?

xxKEYURxx
10-19-13, 03:51 AM
One more question
Some of my friends sending me gold but they want it back. Is there any hidden benifit of this process?
Is there anyway to trade or gift dragon and coins on android?

sunkalito
10-19-13, 05:21 AM
There is a blocked area that nobody can clear on the main island.

As for the buildings you should be able to move them around. Try to zoom out as much as possible and drag them slowly. Never remove your finger from the building being dragged unless it's on a spot where it becomes "green" otherwise it will jump back to the original place.

As for the gold: it's great that you have gold buddies! Here is how it works: you can send 3 gold per day, however you may receive up to 20 gold.
The gold you send and the gold you receive are independant from each other. Meaning that your friends don't want gold "back", it means they want you to send them gold too! When you send gold you're not sending from your personal stash, so send away and try doing it with regular people on a regular basis. :)

Coins and dragons can'r be traded beteween neighbors.

You can send and receive mystic maps to expand. Just like the gold, when you send maps you're not sending from your own stash, they're free to give (to as many people as you want).

xxKEYURxx
10-19-13, 06:06 AM
ty for detailed answer..
every almost solved except one question about moving stuff.
example: flag is smallest thing in game right? I cleared one area only in another island. now the problem comes. i cant move flag on another island but i can place banner (flag) wherever i want on main island. I hope i explained clearly lol :)
Yeah that 20 gold gift is random or i can get it everyday by sending gold?

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:18 AM
ty for detailed answer..
every almost solved except one question about moving stuff.
example: flag is smallest thing in game right? I cleared one area only in another island. now the problem comes. i cant move flag on another island but i can place banner (flag) wherever i want on main island. I hope i explained clearly lol :)
Yeah that 20 gold gift is random or i can get it everyday by sending gold?
No problem. :D

Well, don't worry... You're not the only one who gets stumped trying to move stuff around, believe me. -.-
Okay, I get what you mean perfectly. So the trick is: you can move anything you want to any expanded and cleared spot, if it fits there, but you need some patience and practice, sometimes. :p
Zoom out as far as you can. Select the object you want to move, tap move, and do not lift your finger from the object. Slowly drag the object to the place you want. You will notice that when the object is flying above something else, it has a red square underneath. In order to place the flag, lift your finger only when that square is green.
Sometimes even when we are careful they objects jump back to where they were!! -.-

Well, 20gold is the maximum but to be honest it's very rare to get that much every day!! Probably you will get 3 gold back, which is as much as you will send to your neighbors, if they send back. You might get someoe extra to send you gold, bu then try to figure out a way to send back. :) some people rotate between neighbors!

xxKEYURxx
10-19-13, 08:05 AM
ty got it :)
i think i will expand one more place on new island and then try it.

sunkalito
10-20-13, 08:57 AM

No prob! Good luck :)

kbrown0410
10-22-13, 12:12 AM

sometimes I have found that is necessary - despite something looking like it will fit, you will need to clear the space next to it as well to place your habitat

xxKEYURxx
10-22-13, 01:45 PM
Is there anyway to get trading portal and that other building on android?

Lesimony
10-22-13, 03:16 PM
There are several parts of the game that are currently only available on iOS. I believe they include the Trading Portal, Spell Shop, Quest Outpost, and Battle Arena. TL says they are working to bring those functions to Android, but so far there isn't any specified time for it to happen.