PDA

View Full Version : How to delete gifts I don't need?

nmdgames
10-18-13, 11:04 AM
I just started playing, and can't find the answer to this question. Sorry if I'm missing the obvious. I've received gifts of gears, paint, and fuses, and now someone told me that my gift box is full and they can't send me anything. Is there a limit to the number of gifts you can store? Is there a limit to the gifts you can receive in a day? If there is a limit to what you can store, is there a way to delete gifts you have accepted?

Thanks,
Mae

username: nmdgames

gdmcrjunkie
10-18-13, 11:29 AM
There's no limit to how many gifts you can store, but you can receive only 20 gifts per day which is why your neighbour can't send a gift today. When you receive something you don't want you can decline it and hopefully another neighbour will send a gift you want~ Oh and no you can't delete gifts but you don't need to either, so... :)

kvoeller
10-18-13, 12:15 PM
There actually is a limit to how many gifts you can store, but it is over 32,000 so don't worry about it filling up too fast :p gdmcrjunkie is correct, your neighbors are getting the full message because you have already received your 20 gifts for the day. It is also important to note that requesting is separate from gifting, so you can receive 20 gifts a day and can also send out 20 requests a day.

violet0220
10-18-13, 03:27 PM
I really wish we could delete the ones we've already accepted because it sucks to scroll through to put out food gifts