PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire HDX Trouble Navigating Island

Gypsy_Cat
10-18-13, 10:51 AM
I just got a new Kindle Fire HDX and transferred my DS. When I try to collect from the habitats on the upper island, I have to zoom allllllll the way in so that they fill the screen just to be able to reach them. When I'm in a smaller view, the screen will not go up there. Is this a known bug? Please help.

Thanks

fresiamom
03-08-14, 12:38 AM
I just got a new Kindle Fire HDX and transferred my DS. When I try to collect from the habitats on the upper island, I have to zoom allllllll the way in so that they fill the screen just to be able to reach them. When I'm in a smaller view, the screen will not go up there. Is this a known bug? Please help.
I
Thanks did you get fix for this? I am having same difficulty. Driving me NUTS.

fresiamom
05-20-14, 11:50 PM

Thanks

I figured out away around it. If you tap on a a dragon the game zooms in to give you specifics about that dragon. Close the box and you will stay in the zoomed mode and will be able to navigate every where even when visiting others. Hope this helps.

JudyCG
06-12-14, 08:15 AM
I figured out away around it. If you tap on a a dragon the game zooms in to give you specifics about that dragon. Close the box and you will stay in the zoomed mode and will be able to navigate every where even when visiting others. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your help. I knew sometimes I could see everything and sometimes not. Your fix works for me. Again thank you!