PDA

View Full Version : Too much at once, TL.

deamon506
10-18-13, 10:50 AM
Spider,skeleton,owl,pumpkin,witch,mist moth, am I missing any?
Not to mention the new summoning goals.
There is just too much going on at once, and there's no way to judge which ones to go after (mist moth, witch, and pumpkin excluded) because there is absolutely no way to know which ones will go limited. It's unfair to release all these new dragons at once.

aceblade
10-18-13, 11:00 AM
I agree that it IS overwhelming.
BUT, so long as they don't start limiting these dragons just as fast as they're releasing them, I don't mind.

deamon506
10-18-13, 11:02 AM
I mean, I don't mind the releases as long as we actually have time to get them. Luckily I got the witch and pumpkin really quickly. But the rest I have no idea where to go first.

aceblade
10-18-13, 11:05 AM
Pick your favorite looking.
Currently, I'm trying for Spider, but it's a painful grind. Might switch to Raven because I think it looks awesome.

deamon506
10-18-13, 11:26 AM
Right now I'm trying for mistmoth but I don't know whether I should do that or go for owl or raven. I have no black hybrids

Sourboba
10-18-13, 11:45 AM
agreed. there are way too many new dragons for my OCD-gotta-catch-em-all mentality. On top of that, I wasn't able to breed any of the Fall dragons and now I get the same quest for the Wraith and Headless!

Escape77
10-18-13, 01:55 PM
There is just too much going on at once, and there's no way to judge which ones to go after (mist moth, witch, and pumpkin excluded) because there is absolutely no way to know which ones will go limited. It's unfair to release all these new dragons at once.
Your missing raven! I agree I finally got the witch but all I can get trying for any of the others is coral and charm dragons

ginrae22
10-18-13, 01:57 PM
i wish i had gotten witch already and pumpkin! I have been desperately trying for witch since the timer was released and nothing! those are the two i want the most out of them all. and you are spot on. I am trying to be hopeful but like i keep saying it's like a bad luck cloud is raining on me every time i breed!!

DragonRA7
10-18-13, 02:29 PM

Your missing the raven, sprite, wraith and headless

dragon1fighter
10-18-13, 02:43 PM
I would find it more frustrating if there were not regular updates than no updates at all.. Stop complaining over a good thing.

sunkalito
10-18-13, 04:43 PM
I would find it more frustrating if there were not regular updates than no updates at all.. Stop complaining over a good thing.

actually, too many updates can be horribly overwhelming. There's a saying where I'm from: "Neither eight nor eighty", meaning both the extreme sides (no updates versus too many updates) are not comfortable for people.
That being said... yeah, i guess I "don't mind" the releases AS LONG AS THE DRAGONS DON'T DISAPPEAR WITHIN THE BLOODY MONTH. And even a month is too short a time, Lord knows some dragons seem to avoid some peoples' islands for MONTHS. lol.

dragon1fighter
10-18-13, 05:01 PM
actually, too many updates can be horribly overwhelming. There's a saying where I'm from: "Neither eight nor eighty", meaning both the extreme sides (no updates versus too many updates) are not comfortable for people.
That being said... yeah, i guess I "don't mind" the releases AS LONG AS THE DRAGONS DON'T DISAPPEAR WITHIN THE BLOODY MONTH. And even a month is too short a time, Lord knows some dragons seem to avoid some peoples' islands for MONTHS. lol.

Well I only go for dragons that I like and so far only raven and skeleton are the ones on my list lol the rest suck IMO

sunkalito
10-18-13, 05:05 PM
Well I only go for dragons that I like and so far only raven and skeleton are the ones on my list lol the rest suck IMO
that's your way of playing (and honestly it's a healthier way, haha!)
I'm a completionist, I hate not getting a dragon. :p but I don't mind half as much when it's a dragon I don't like. XD I wasn't very sad about not getting naga, for example, but I was upset at not getting eclipse!

pommom123
10-18-13, 07:19 PM
I need Wraith and Headless but I have no place to put them.....otherwise I would be happy!!

jeroen1975
10-19-13, 03:04 AM
It is impossible to keep up with all those new releases. I suggest that TL gives their players a chance to choose one halloweendragon that is given for free at the time all LE expire, or pick one thats on sale for lets say 3 gold, to award their players for the Halloweenseason. At that time, TL has made huge profits from people speedbreeding and goldbuying this period.
In the end such a gift will result to tl in an extra boost of goldsales, as people run out of room, and people have to upgrade habitats ; )

deamon506
10-19-13, 07:05 AM
I'm not complaining about a good thing. It's not a good thing if there isn't a realistic chance of getting half of them.

mrarfan
10-19-13, 07:48 AM
that's your way of playing (and honestly it's a healthier way, haha!)
I'm a completionist, I hate not getting a dragon. :p but I don't mind half as much when it's a dragon I don't like. XD I wasn't very sad about not getting naga, for example, but I was upset at not getting eclipse!

They should bring back the Cosmics and Naga! Even though I got Naga ready...I still want it in the market lol

kirianncats
10-19-13, 07:49 AM
I don't mind new dragons but I'm at the stage running out of room I have only space for 1 blue 1 red green & purple as sold or traded to make room had to sell a Triceratops why make a set of four and yet habit only room for 3 stone the same I got all 4 & now going to have to sell 1 & habit as no space rainbow the same 1 dragon on habit and I'm not spend gold to upgrade all habits to 4 cost a fortune I do buy gold 1 a month but not that much so soon no point in playing as no were left to go I'm level 130 and wanted to reach 150 but 4 more and full I don't see point of trying so hard to get then put in storage or sell please reduce the cost of upgrading habits pretty please

Trixie6969
10-19-13, 12:09 PM
It is impossible to keep up with all those new releases. I suggest that TL gives their players a chance to choose one halloweendragon that is given for free at the time all LE expire, or pick one thats on sale for lets say 3 gold, to award their players for the Halloweenseason. At that time, TL has made huge profits from people speedbreeding and goldbuying this period.
In the end such a gift will result to tl in an extra boost of goldsales, as people run out of room, and people have to upgrade habitats ; )

It's true it's difficult to keep up with all the new dragons but that is strategically planned out. Like you said, the speed breeding & sheer frustration of not getting the dragon results in mad gold sales. It's not an accident that the gem sale ended 2 days before the Witch becomes discontinued. Think about it... for example you have no gold & really want a Witch & its gone in 6 hours....it costs as of right now 990 gold...you have to pay $35.35 to buy the dragon or buy 21 gold for each speed up for the most part cuz it's probably a Poison. That can turn into quite a revenue generator. And that's just one dragon. Skeleton costs 1600 gold which equals $57.13.

Alot of my neighbors said it was overwhelming with all the new dragons & I agree, but it's ok because it's always nice to see new "products". It's how you choose to play the game that makes it fun (or stressful, lol). TL is a business after all. I don't agree with a lot of what they do, but hey, I'm still playing.

This is just my opinion ;)

AzHadz
10-19-13, 12:26 PM
It's true it's difficult to keep up with all the new dragons but that is strategically planned out. Like you said, the speed breeding & sheer frustration of not getting the dragon results in mad gold sales. It's not an accident that the gem sale ended 2 days before the Witch becomes discontinued. Think about it... for example you have no gold & really want a Witch & its gone in 6 hours....it costs as of right now 990 gold...you have to pay $35.35 to buy the dragon or buy 21 gold for each speed up for the most part cuz it's probably a Poison. That can turn into quite a revenue generator. And that's just one dragon. Skeleton costs 1600 gold which equals $57.13.

Alot of my neighbors said it was overwhelming with all the new dragons & I agree, but it's ok because it's always nice to see new "products". It's how you choose to play the game that makes it fun (or stressful, lol). TL is a business after all. I don't agree with a lot of what they do, but hey, I'm still playing.

This is just my opinion ;)

And that opinion is most likely correct.

So many new dragons at once coupled with the fact that the dragons split like crazy which moves "super rare" dragons into the realm of "Ultra Rare" and "Ultra rate" into the realm of "Fat chance" means people are more likely to buy gold and buy the dragon they really want (or more if they want to collect them all, ala pokemon).

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:41 PM
Do not try to stop the world from what we are incapable of doing. :o Life is never perfect, we don't have to get them all. ;)

moostermine
10-19-13, 12:49 PM
And that opinion is most likely correct.

So many new dragons at once coupled with the fact that the dragons split like crazy which moves "super rare" dragons into the realm of "Ultra Rare" and "Ultra rate" into the realm of "Fat chance" means people are more likely to buy gold and buy the dragon they really want (or more if they want to collect them all, ala pokemon).
The great thing about those Pokemon games was it was $50 for a game cartridge and that was it!

funnyrandomness5112
10-19-13, 12:50 PM
The great thing about those Pokemon games was it was $50 for a game cartridge and that was it!

*$25 Back in 2005-2010
Now they are $50-60

moostermine
10-19-13, 12:57 PM
*$25 Back in 2005-2010
Now they are $50-60

Hehe! Canadian prices, remember! Late 90's they were at least $40, I think! Of coarse then you need all the versions....lol