PDA

View Full Version : NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

cedkugedchgd
10-18-13, 10:37 AM
Edit- 11-4-2013

A friendly reminder, Dragon Summoning for Headless and Wraith will expire at 9am Pacific time tomorrow. :)

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Wraith Dragon - 18 Hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/059fb38f-c5d9-4e33-b782-3e89217cf025_zpsc889f61b.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/059fb38f-c5d9-4e33-b782-3e89217cf025_zpsc889f61b.jpg.html)

Headless

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/cc86ac98-ca86-43a5-988a-a1e67e17d39d_zpsd224b847.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/cc86ac98-ca86-43a5-988a-a1e67e17d39d_zpsd224b847.jpg.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps87e69a2c.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps87e69a2c.png.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps3a3dda97.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps3a3dda97.png.html)

NEW SUMMONING!

headless: purple x yellow

wraith: purple x white

BOTH SUPER RARE

cymoril69
10-18-13, 10:38 AM
OMG!! Another one?! My heart just sank. :(

aceblade
10-18-13, 10:40 AM
Here's the layout for it:

http://i43.tinypic.com/v2se94.png

bububello
10-18-13, 10:42 AM
Im sick of summoning. Dont like at all. Why this time i cant breed? Last Time i had summoning... This Time again?????? Not fair!

sunkalito
10-18-13, 10:44 AM
yuck. from what i've heard, summoning sucks. Wish I didn't get it. :(

bububello
10-18-13, 10:45 AM
Buy all is 1576 For me. Last Time i understood it was really ALL but when i bought Only 1 dragon was released. I had to spend more gold to have the other. This time? All is ALL or ALL MY GOLD?

camelot7
10-18-13, 10:45 AM
Hopefully it will be better this time I never came close last time. Missed out on 2 dragons.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 10:46 AM
If the drop rates have increased then I'm in. If not, then nooooooooo. Once again I have the high cost of 1600gold to buy all.:mad: Why TL... I'm one of those few who would actually buy all from the start if it was 800 gold and NOT the double.

angel240309
10-18-13, 10:47 AM
But how to collect the harvest food in the summoning... I had tried but it don't have any change in the summoning layout :( helpppp

DestinyDragonz
10-18-13, 10:49 AM
Well I'm happy to see that these two are at least available for breeding.

cedkugedchgd
10-18-13, 10:50 AM
HEADLESS breeding time: 20 hours

WRAITH breeding time: 18 hours

cymoril69
10-18-13, 10:50 AM
My buy all is also 1624, I was in the 800 category last time. BOO!

FrozenTurtle
10-18-13, 10:51 AM
Buy all is 1576 For me. Last Time i understood it was really ALL but when i bought Only 1 dragon was released. I had to spend more gold to have the other. This time? All is ALL or ALL MY GOLD?

There was a discrepancy in the pricing, which may have resulted in a sync error. Everyone was automatically refunded and charged the correct amount of Gold for the "Buy All" feature. :)

cymoril69
10-18-13, 10:51 AM
Are they breedable for everyone? Or just those who don't have the summoning option?

stashlova
10-18-13, 10:54 AM
Are they breedable for everyone? Or just those who don't have the summoning option?

Headless is breedable i think. I just got the pop up for Android. Purple/Yellow. Genie fails here i come!(Flashbacks from royal attempts)

knj00
10-18-13, 11:01 AM
This is why we should have room for all dragons, in case we need them for a quest..... I need to make space now to get Air again. >_<

knj00
10-18-13, 11:03 AM
Headless is breedable i think. I just got the pop up for Android. Purple/Yellow. Genie fails here i come!(Flashbacks from royal attempts)

Do you have it in your market?

kooky panda
10-18-13, 11:03 AM
It is probably like the last summoning, if you have this feature, you will not be able to get these two dragons from breeding.
If you did not get this feature, then you will be able to get these dragons from breeding.

knj00
10-18-13, 11:05 AM
Another thing (as I'm spamming the thread lol) the popups are crazy today. They are showing up every time I open the app. a little annoying.

knj00
10-18-13, 11:06 AM
It is probably like the last summoning, if you have this feature, you will not be able to get these two dragons from breeding.
If you did not get this feature, then you will be able to get these dragons from breeding.

I have the Summoning on all my devices this time, last time it was only 2. Has the feature been fully released to all iOS?

kooky panda
10-18-13, 11:07 AM
I am thinking yes, because I also have it on all three of my devices and I only had it on one last time.

amnesiaNo9
10-18-13, 11:08 AM
Anyone know what the shortest food you can plant is to give you the 'harvest food'?

knj00
10-18-13, 11:10 AM
I am thinking yes, because I also have it on all three of my devices and I only had it on one last time.

Then it shouldn't be breedable for any iOS users. Maybe only breedable for Android if they have them in their market.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 11:11 AM
Sssshhhhhh I just sold my Air to make room yesterday, now I need to buy it again :rolleyes:

jbrad59
10-18-13, 11:13 AM
Anyone know what the shortest food you can plant is to give you the 'harvest food'?

I have received leaves out with the last summoning from fireapples.

moostermine
10-18-13, 11:18 AM
Sssshhhhhh I just sold my Air to make room yesterday, now I need to buy it again :rolleyes:

Rofl! Sold it long ago! Good thing for storage!

moostermine
10-18-13, 11:19 AM
But really! This summoning thing better work better than the last one!

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 11:28 AM

Totally! I'd be pissed if I'm forced to miss out on that headless dragon, by far the most Epic halloween dragon yet.

camelot7
10-18-13, 11:35 AM

I agree with you there!! Guess we will see when we harvest our crops. If there is a problem maybe they will listen to us sooner than they did before.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 11:38 AM

I'm just deer in the headlight on this summoning things :p Have no idea how it works, I need to pay a visit to your island to see how to rotate my farm in the right direction ;) Do I need to do a rain dance too? :confused:

tuskmage
10-18-13, 11:40 AM
Totally! I'd be pissed if I'm forced to miss out on that headless dragon, by far the most Epic halloween dragon yet.

Don't worry, you will not miss out on anythings. Just buy more gold ;)

moostermine
10-18-13, 11:43 AM
I'm just deer in the headlight on this summoning things :p Have no idea how it works, I need to pay a visit to your island to see how to rotate my farm in the right direction ;) Do I need to do a rain dance too? :confused:

And sing a song! Try "Old MacDonald... Had A Diamond...."

SamKanj
10-18-13, 11:45 AM
In order to get the Headless dragon you have to get 14 items from the quest, taking into account the16 hours for each quest, urghh I'm already giving up on this quest thing.

camelot7
10-18-13, 11:48 AM
In order to get the Headless dragon you have to get 14 items from the quest, taking into account the16 hours for each quest, urghh I'm already giving up on this quest thing.

The quest was the easy part. The prob we had was our farms were rotated the wrong way and there was a glitch that we weren't getting any leaves from harvesting. They fixed that but it was too late

moostermine
10-18-13, 11:49 AM
The quest was the easy part. The prob we had was our farms were rotated the wrong way and there was a glitch that we weren't getting any leaves from harvesting. They fixed that but it was too late

Don't feel bad, I had the whole time with the farms working and didn't get them either.

aceblade
10-18-13, 11:50 AM
How does the HATCHING work? Do you have to hatch an egg and put it into a habitat, or can you simply sell the egg? I ask because my habitats are pretty much all full....
:(

kooky panda
10-18-13, 11:51 AM
How does the HATCHING work? Do you have to hatch an egg and put it into a habitat, or can you simply sell the egg? I ask because my habitats are pretty much all full....

I sped up and sold an egg and got pumpkin.

kooky panda
10-18-13, 11:53 AM
I have the Summoning on all my devices this time, last time it was only 2. Has the feature been fully released to all iOS?

I did get confirmation. This has been released to all IOS players.

SamKanj

I already got 4 items from harvesting

moostermine

And not all eggs give you one. I hatched an air on my phone and got a pumpkin, but hatched a parakeet on IPad and didn't.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 11:54 AM
Don't worry, you will not miss out on anythings. Just buy more gold ;)

LOL Tusky, always an optimist! ;)

metsfreek
10-18-13, 11:54 AM
How does the questing work? Do you get different amounts of leaves each time?

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 11:55 AM
And not all eggs give you one. I hatched an air on my phone and got a pumpkin, but hatched a parakeet on IPad and didn't.

That's what's so frustrating!! It's too random. :confused:

camelot7
10-18-13, 11:56 AM

You can do both. In the beginning I would put a dragon in storage just to hatch an egg and then sell it, but toward the end when I knew I wasn't going to get even close I started selling them off the nest and still received leaves. But you don't always get credit for every dragon egg.

DarkAther
Great... :( another 2 dragons I probably won't get!!! Gold prices too high.
Just harvested 4 farms and nothing again!

aceblade
I sped up and sold an egg and got pumpkin.

Thanks Kookster.
<3

DarkAther
10-18-13, 11:57 AM

How did you get soooo lucky?

DarkAther
10-18-13, 11:59 AM

Why do some of us have it again?

jus7_me89
10-18-13, 12:00 PM

the quest is for the other dragon, the wraith dragon. i may be wrong, but that's what my games says. and yes, i'm among those who must summon these dragons...

btw WHY SO MUCH DRAGONS IN THE LAST WEEKS? we already have owl,libra,skeleton,spider,raven, headless, wraith and that gold giving dragon plus the old pumpkin and witch. All these dragons will expire in 1 month probably... TL, not all of us have TONS of $$$$ to spend on your game. i'm one of those who appreciate your effort and buy gold every month, but i can afford a maximum of 530 gold ( 780 if i catch a sale ) every month. i think thats more than enough for one game...don't get me wrong, i like all these new dragons and i know how hard it is to create them but at least give us more time to breed them. that way there will be more happy DS fans. because thats what matters the most: making us, the ones who play this game feeling good when we play your game. why so? because we are the ones who give real money for your company.

bigdogcole
10-18-13, 12:02 PM
that makes two of us and when I emailed they blew me off and told me to solve this problem I have to look in the forums. I truly believe teamlava does not care.

But how to collect the harvest food in the summoning... I had tried but it don't have any change in the summoning layout :( helpppp

knj00
10-18-13, 12:05 PM
Do Android users have the ability to breed this dragon or can they only purchase it?

bigdogcole
10-18-13, 12:07 PM
Harvested diamondates and I didn't get anything. This is a scam to buy gold

midnightmeerkat
10-18-13, 12:08 PM

Last time there was a chance you would get multiple leaves from the quest, a few times I got 2 and once 3

tuskmage
10-18-13, 12:09 PM
Do Android users have the ability to breed this dragon or can they only purchase it?

Yes those are breedable dragons for Android. There's a goal for them.

knj00
10-18-13, 12:10 PM
Yes those are breedable dragons for Android. There's a goal for them.

Ok... kinda wish I had an Android device right now.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 12:11 PM
Ok... kinda wish I had an Android device right now.

You have me don't worry ;) Got your back.

ChanzziePooh
10-18-13, 12:12 PM
Anyone have the breeding times?

[S8] Elsa

I personally verified Harvesting works for all Farm rotations. :|

The rain dance might help, though.

the quest is for the other dragon, the wraith dragon. i may be wrong, but that's what my games says. and yes, i'm among those who must summon these dragons...

btw WHY SO MUCH DRAGONS IN THE LAST WEEKS? we already have owl,libra,skeleton,spider,raven, headless, wraith and that gold giving dragon plus the old pumpkin and witch. All these dragons will expire in 1 month probably... TL, not all of us have TONS of $$$$ to spend on your game. i'm one of those who appreciate your effort and buy gold every month, but i can afford a maximum of 530 gold ( 780 if i catch a sale ) every month. i think thats more than enough for one game...don't get me wrong, i like all these new dragons and i know how hard it is to create them but at least give us more time to breed them. that way there will be more happy DS fans. because thats what matters the most: making us, the ones who play this game feeling good when we play your game. why so? because we are the ones who give real money for your company.

We just really like making Dragons. D:

I'll pass on the feedback to the powers that be. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

jus7_me89
i do not understand something...what do you get from harvesting food? items for headless or items for wraith ?

doop01
10-18-13, 12:13 PM
You can do both. In the beginning I would put a dragon in storage just to hatch an egg and then sell it, but toward the end when I knew I wasn't going to get even close I started selling them off the nest and still received leaves. But you don't always get credit for every dragon egg.
That's good to know, that you can sell from the nest and still get the reward. I wasn't sure. :)

tuskmage
10-18-13, 12:14 PM

I'll pass on the feedback to the powers that be. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

lol thank you miss Pony

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 12:15 PM
You have me don't worry ;) Got your back.

HA HA HA!�� You're ****ing me with ur comments!

DragonRA7
10-18-13, 12:17 PM
Hope my drop rates are as good or better then they were before. :)

whosoliver
10-18-13, 12:20 PM
did anyone else cringe at the "rush with gold to better your chances!" line in the pop up? at least they're upfront about it this time :rolleyes:

rebekah787
10-18-13, 12:30 PM
What do you plant to get the candy corn?

DarkAther
10-18-13, 12:30 PM
Last time there was a chance you would get multiple leaves from the quest, a few times I got 2 and once 3

I be never got 2 or 3 leaves. Just harvested another 2 5- hr. crops and nothing.

midnightmeerkat
10-18-13, 12:31 PM
i do not understand something...what do you get from harvesting food? items for headless or items for wraith ?

The items collected count toward both dragons, once you reach the quantity needed for the wraith it will automatically be summoned and go in to your storage and those items will still count toward the headless dragon

doop01
10-18-13, 12:33 PM
I've noticed too that I'm getting pop ups every time I log in again. This is on both my iOS and android game. Was this done on purpose? I can understand if it is. We used to complain about the pop ups every time but then when it was changed people were complaining because they didn't get notification of things for hours or even a day later because of it.

huha54
10-18-13, 12:35 PM

well dear we are not babies if u really like to make dragons then where we put them huh????!!!!
answer is ====> upgrade each habit by 500 of golds " think what are you saying before replaying
well i think teamlava want us buy golds if u want to play or quite the game

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 12:35 PM
did anyone else cringe at the "rush with gold to better your chances!" line in the pop up? at least they're upfront about it this time :rolleyes:

Exactly how I felt too!:p

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 12:37 PM
Anyone experienced increased drop rates yet? I haven't.

camelot7
10-18-13, 12:39 PM

what are you harvesting? I just harvested my diamond dates and ZERO!!! Starting off like last time!!!

amicacordis
10-18-13, 12:41 PM
I just got Wraith with Peacock and Hypnotic 3rd try. Android user. Has anyone been lucky with Headless?

Anyuszko
10-18-13, 12:42 PM
Just a quick thought: remember last summoning many ppl suffered from early ending of the quest (clock disappeared some hours b4 end). Pony said everyone should write email to support. So did I. Two days later i got a note that they are Still working on answering many letters before mine.

I did not get an answer yet.

So if you want these two dragons you better buy immediatelly. If they took away the timer some days before the promise end, they do and you wont get your dragon

doop01
10-18-13, 12:44 PM
I just got Wraith with Peacock and Hypnotic 3rd try. Android user. Has anyone been lucky with Headless?
Congrats! :D

ChanzziePooh
10-18-13, 12:45 PM
What's the breeding time?

igames4me
10-18-13, 12:48 PM
So do all iOS have the summoning? Or only some?

Broggoy
10-18-13, 12:50 PM
Here's the layout for it:

http://i43.tinypic.com/v2se94.png

This is my summoning. As you can see I need less candy. Why?

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 12:50 PM
So do all iOS have the summoning? Or only some?

It's been confirmed that all iOS players have been given the summoning this time.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 12:51 PM

That's so not fair!:mad: Now I'm pissed!

amicacordis
Congrats! :D

Thanks dear neighbor!

Breeding time is 18 hours ChanzziePooh

cquinn32
Are we supposed to be excited about another summoning goal? Not me!!!

Broggoy
10-18-13, 12:56 PM
That's so not fair!:mad: Now I'm pissed!

I totally agree.
But why is TL discriminating again? In my opinion I shouldn't be too hard to give everyone the same game(s)

FigmentValley
10-18-13, 12:56 PM
I have harvested 6 rush rooms and 12 diamond dates and have yet to see a single "candy corn" reward. This summoning is turning out just like the last.....bah humbug.

metsfreek
10-18-13, 12:57 PM
Do we have a chance to get more or less items each time we quest?

midnightmeerkat
Just a quick thought: remember last summoning many ppl suffered from early ending of the quest (clock disappeared some hours b4 end). Pony said everyone should write email to support. So did I. Two days later i got a note that they are Still working on answering many letters before mine.

I did not get an answer yet.

So if you want these two dragons you better buy immediatelly. If they took away the timer some days before the promise end, they do and you wont get your dragon

I think some have had the chance to use the buy all that they had before the quest was pulled... I'm not going to buy immediately for 1576 gold, I don't have that much gold.... I enjoyed the quest feature last time and I was lucky that I used my buy all of 172 at midnight (my time) as I wouldn't be awake when the timer expired at 6 am.....

knj00
Are we supposed to be excited about another summoning goal? Not me!!!

Agreed, I didn't have it on my main account last time and I am not looking forward to it this time. Summoning is a total fail imo.

creolepraline
10-18-13, 01:02 PM

If that happened you were supposed to email support because it was supposed to mean BOTH dragons. It's still not too late to ask for some refund, for the extra gold used.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 01:03 PM
It's been confirmed that all iOS players have been given the summoning this time.

This will teach all you spoiled iOS players a leason ;) Yay! :p

ginrae22
10-18-13, 01:03 PM
I wish they had made it so that we could use the leaves and such from the last summoning. I didn't even have that many so it wouldn't have helped a ton and people would still have had to buy them I'm sure but it would have been a nice gift. Oh well.

ginrae22
10-18-13, 01:04 PM

yeah...I'm ios and this is my second round of summoning....

SamKanj
10-18-13, 01:05 PM
How did you get soooo lucky?
Wow, you've cursed me lol, not I'm getting nothing!

what are you harvesting? I just harvested my diamond dates and ZERO!!! Starting off like last time!!!
Well, when the quest was released my diamondates were ready, when harvesting the 6 crops I got 3, then I planted another 6 upgrapes and got 1, since then I've been planting upgrapes but getting nothing!

creolepraline
10-18-13, 01:09 PM
that makes two of us and when I emailed they blew me off and told me to solve this problem I have to look in the forums. I truly believe teamlava does not care.

Because if really is self fixable of you read the forums. It was a player that came and suggested we sort out of farms. Players here work harder at solving problems than they ever pretend. We have been there and done that with the farms. Sometimes the longer the crop, the more chances to get a item. On rare occasion rushrooms may give what you need. It's random, so switch it up. But pay attention to the timer. Scalypears may not be a good idea to use.

So I'm sticking to rushrooms, pump wings and diamond dates. I want these dragons and will keep up with everything, everyday, as much as possible. The autumn dragons were cute, but not to call home about.

SamKanj
10-18-13, 01:11 PM

Wow, that really isn't fair.
Here is mine:
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q715/SamKanj/B34538DD-ED04-44DA-991F-0D8EB2EACA2C-603-00000066892C2106_zpsc25f8c90.jpg

BlueCanary
10-18-13, 01:13 PM
I've gotten one candy corn from a round of diamond dates, but I'm a bit skeptical about the drop rate after the last summoning quest. I'm not quite sure if its possible to get enough in the given time frame though perhaps things have been adjusted some since then. I was hoping for a Halloween tournament instead.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 01:15 PM
yeah...I'm ios and this is my second round of summoning....

The last time I had the luxury to bred, this time TL hit me with the magic stick too :o But both dragons looks awesome totaly worth the trouble. Looks like the graphic design team of TL only wakes up around Halloween time :p

midnightmeerkat
10-18-13, 01:17 PM
They have lowered the harvesting to 94 (or 110 for others) and the rotated farms is fixed ... I will also keep my farms going with either the 5 or 8 hour crops.

Last time I averaged 6 a day from harvesting, at that rate I should get about 80 by the end.... This is something that you need to start as asap and keep at.

s_lynne
10-18-13, 01:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have a suggestion about this "dragon summoning" thingy. Since there's only three items we need to obtain, I think it would be a WHOLE LOT BETTER if we had a layout like this: get items from tournaments (opponent level shouldn't be higher than level 10) and we can only battle once every 6 hours, get items from hatching (which is what we already have), and get items from collecting from habitats. I personally don't like the quests portion because it's way too long a wait time and the harvesting crops portion don't always drop items. The last we had this feature I came sooo close to completing it but the quests and crops portions held me back.

knj00
10-18-13, 01:18 PM

As always you are just one of the nicest people around here.:rolleyes: :p

FigmentValley
10-18-13, 01:20 PM
I have always done diamond dates and occasionally rush rooms - a never ending growth of them for months. The last summoning, I never stopped harvesting (gotta raise those dragons up!). Yet I got only a smattering of leaves for them. This time, again, I am raising the same crops at the same speed and consistency and, once again, it looks as if "candy" reward is far between and few. I can't (won't) raise crops any faster. It is stupidity to use gold to speed non- yielding crops. So, once again, it appears this summoning goal will most likely be unattainable.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 01:20 PM
Wow, that really isn't fair.
Here is mine:
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q715/SamKanj/B34538DD-ED04-44DA-991F-0D8EB2EACA2C-603-00000066892C2106_zpsc25f8c90.jpg

For goodness sake TL!! Why don't you ever learn from previous mistakes? NOBODY likes being treated differently. It should be equal for every single person playing. This upsets me so much! :mad:

FigmentValley
10-18-13, 01:25 PM
For that matter - the dragon hatching makes the summoning greatly skewed towards the beginning player hatching the short timed dragons. I'm working on 44 hour dragons. Mistmoth? Had that for nearly a year. I don't want it to stop being "discontinued". But the long hatch times are tough - and of the two hatchlings I have had since this started (12 and 10 hour ones) have yielded no "pumpkins".

ginrae22
10-18-13, 01:27 PM
wow yeah I'm starting to think that those theories are right about them purposely giving different people different prices and such...I have 129 for the wraith and 146. oh and to buy all: 1615. That isn't fair at ALL. Here goes another quest type deal that I will clearly not get the better of. I'm sick of always being disappointed. I miss the days when we had contests about breeding because at least we already knew what our chances were of breeding. All these types of things are next to impossible and you just spend spend spend but I guess that's the idea. Too bad it won't work on me TL!

metsfreek
10-18-13, 01:30 PM
Wow I need 146 items for Headless. This is lame

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 01:33 PM

Tusky! I badly need some more of your optimism right about now.

I'm about to quit this godforsaken game! A game is supposed to be FUN and challenging and not upsetting and impossible like these summonings have proven to be! My money will go to other games from now on that's for sure.:mad:

aceblade
10-18-13, 01:39 PM
At least the Quest option only requires an Air Dragon. lol
:)

ginrae22
10-18-13, 01:41 PM
At least the Quest option only requires an Air Dragon. lol
:)

yeah but I'm sure it's another 12 or more hour one right? If it was like 3 hours or even 5 it would be more helpful. I'm waiting for a quest to end so I haven't seen yet. just going off of previous experience...

moostermine
10-18-13, 01:41 PM

Rofl! Funny! This the one thing I was going to say "thank you TL "about! I'm glad these are available to Android by breeding and not just gold! I have to give them credit for a good call!

doop01
10-18-13, 01:46 PM
yeah but I'm sure it's another 12 or more hour one right? If it was like 3 hours or even 5 it would be more helpful. I'm waiting for a quest to end so I haven't seen yet. just going off of previous experience...
My quest is 16 hours. I suppose it's the same for everyone??

doop01
10-18-13, 01:49 PM
My quest is 16 hours. I suppose it's the same for everyone??

I need 84/14/14.
How many different variations are there? I'm hoping the people who got higher amounts also get a shorter quest timer than my 16 hr. Anyone know?

doop01
10-18-13, 01:51 PM
Rofl! Funny! This the one thing I was going to say "thank you TL "about! I'm glad these are available to Android by breeding and not just gold! I have to give them credit for a good call!
Yes it is good. Same as the other one, but I haven't been able to breed either of those on my android game yet anyway lol

camelot7
10-18-13, 02:00 PM
I need 84/14/14.
How many different variations are there? I'm hoping the people who got higher amounts also get a shorter quest timer than my 16 hr. Anyone know?

I need 110/14/22 and my quest is still 16. It SUCKS that TL is unfair with all the different amounts!!

creolepraline
10-18-13, 02:04 PM
Mines is 129/146. 1615 gold to buy all. Last time it was 800 for everything. No way in HAIL I'm buying these things. Ha!

ginrae22
10-18-13, 02:07 PM
wow so that makes 4 different amounts and of course i'm stuck with the highest one. It really frustrates me. And also guys i find it really mean that you are thankful that they made it non-breedable or harder for ios. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and i know you used to get jipped on things but i always wanted things to be as equal as it could be. I don't find any humor in it.

bububello
10-18-13, 02:09 PM
There was a discrepancy in the pricing, which may have resulted in a sync error. Everyone was automatically refunded and charged the correct amount of Gold for the "Buy All" feature. :)

Thank u frozen. Too late For asking to TL by email, i think.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 02:10 PM
Tusky! I badly need some more of your optimism right about now.

I'm about to quit this godforsaken game! A game is supposed to be FUN and challenging and not upsetting and impossible like these summonings have proven to be! My money will go to other games from now on that's for sure.:mad:

Look I just got 5 candy out of my first 6 diamondates crops :p So if I plant 3 times a day = 18 diamondates crops and if I get 15 candies in a day 15x14 that means I will get 210 candies in 14 days that work ;)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/F853131D-BE6A-470B-B267-9B14E4CCD7BC-544-00000066B66C8FCE_zps0f41df0a.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/F853131D-BE6A-470B-B267-9B14E4CCD7BC-544-00000066B66C8FCE_zps0f41df0a.jpg.html)

Do I just made you feel optimistic now? :p Go get them candies.

JustKay
10-18-13, 02:12 PM
Love the new dragons! If I had known I wouldn't have spent so much summoning the falling leaf dragon :( I don't think I can summon both this time. I just wish the goal for the Wraith wasn't so close to the goal for the Headless... I might not get to summon any this time.

Between this, the harder battle arena, and the harder to breed tri-colours it looks like Halloween is not coming to my island this year :(

moostermine
10-18-13, 02:15 PM
Now all we need is a tournement to start in the next few days and we can play DS 24/7 and never be bored! Bring on the Dark Unicorn!

FigmentValley
10-18-13, 02:17 PM
At 16 hours a quest, a reward approximately 1 out of 3 quests (last times numbers - to be truthful I haven't competed the first quest this time) ..... It does not look promising.

But, hey... I don't like the whiner I see in myself on this board. So..... Good things, legitimate questions or help requests/offerings and nothing else is what I pledge to attempt for now on. :) I refuse to let this game make me upset/frustrated/angry.

tuskmage
10-18-13, 02:17 PM
Now all we need is a tournement to start in the next few days and we can play DS 24/7 and never be bored! Bring on the Dark Unicorn!

Hahaha I can't wait, bring them on :p So we can cry for them to come back next year :p

moostermine
10-18-13, 02:23 PM
Hahaha I can't wait, bring them on :p So we can cry for them to come back next year :p

Hehe! Everyone will have a reason to stick around for another year!lmao

ginrae22
10-18-13, 02:28 PM
I reserve my right to whine. I'm too busy trying desperately to get my witch to even really care about the summoning so oh well haha. I just can't hold back my opinions. If I don't like it, I'm gonna share. Good luck to everyone trying for these whatever your needed number is, I hope you are successful!

doop01
10-18-13, 02:29 PM
YAY!!!!! Great idea!! Sleep is way over rated anyways!! ;)
Ooohhhhhh......dark unicorn......

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 02:34 PM
I reserve my right to whine. I'm too busy trying desperately to get my witch to even really care about the summoning so oh well haha. I just can't hold back my opinions. If I don't like it, I'm gonna share. Good luck to everyone trying for these whatever your needed number is, I hope you are successful!

That's how I feel too! I wish you the same! Best of luck :)

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 02:36 PM
YAY!!!!! Great idea!! Sleep is way over rated anyways!! ;)
Ooohhhhhh......dark unicorn......

Yes! Way waaaaayy overrated indeed... Hum.. What did I just say?:confused: Oh well, I'm going to sleep now. Cya:cool:

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 02:38 PM
Look I just got 5 candy out of my first 6 diamondates crops :p So if I plant 3 times a day = 18 diamondates crops and if I get 15 candies in a day 15x14 that means I will get 210 candies in 14 days that work ;)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/F853131D-BE6A-470B-B267-9B14E4CCD7BC-544-00000066B66C8FCE_zps0f41df0a.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/F853131D-BE6A-470B-B267-9B14E4CCD7BC-544-00000066B66C8FCE_zps0f41df0a.jpg.html)

Do I just made you feel optimistic now? :p Go get them candies.

Luv it! Cheered me up' You're such an optimist! Now I think I'll have a good night sleep after all. Thank you dearie!:)

aceblade
10-18-13, 02:40 PM
Are diamondates the most successful crops?
I was wondering if the pears were better because of the 20h timer.
:confused:

tuskmage
10-18-13, 02:41 PM
Luv it! Cheered me up' You're such an optimist! Now I think I'll have a good night sleep after all. Thank you dearie!:)

Sweet dream :o May your dream full of candies ;)

breyas
10-18-13, 02:47 PM
It doesn't give me credit for anything I breed plant or quest. The last one did me the same way until the last day and then it started counting my completions of tasks. That's sucks and I'm about ready to quit this game. The cost are wayyy to high and the wait times r ridiculous.

SeaJelly77
10-18-13, 02:48 PM
Why when I "harvest food" I don't get credit for it? I mean I'm harvesting the grapes for 8,000 :/ I want the candy corn!

AzHadz
10-18-13, 02:58 PM
It doesn't give me credit for anything I breed plant or quest. The last one did me the same way until the last day and then it started counting my completions of tasks. That's sucks and I'm about ready to quit this game. The cost are wayyy to high and the wait times r ridiculous.

I got credit for hatching, will find out for breeding...but everything I've harvested so far hasn't worked...no credit given. Are you only able to plant ONE type of crop that gives credit?

buttabdullah99
10-18-13, 02:58 PM
I just harvest 4 diamonates and got nothing :( :( :(

aceblade
10-18-13, 03:00 PM
I just harvest 4 diamonates and got nothing :( :( :(

Yeah, I got 2 treats out of 6 crops of diamonates.
Anyone tried the pears yet?

doop01
10-18-13, 03:01 PM
Are diamondates the most successful crops?
I was wondering if the pears were better because of the 20h timer.
:confused:
Looks to be totally random. Tusky got 5 from his first diamondate crop but I only got one. But maybe people with higher amounts to collect will get a higher drop rate. Hope this is the case anyway, to make it fairer.

AzHadz
10-18-13, 03:02 PM
Why when I "harvest food" I don't get credit for it? I mean I'm harvesting the grapes for 8,000 :/ I want the candy corn!

Me too. Not sure if you can only harvest a specific crop or not. I've harvested pumpwings and the 30 sec crop...so far nothing :(

buttabdullah99
10-18-13, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I got 2 treats out of 6 crops of diamonates.
Anyone tried the pears yet?
Scarypears take 20 hours better to plant diamonates :) I plant diamonates again hope this time I got something
In my second account I got 84 for headless and 73 for wairath

tuskmage
10-18-13, 03:07 PM
Looks to be totally random. Tusky got 5 from his first diamondate crop but I only got one. But maybe people with higher amounts to collect will get a higher drop rate. Hope this is the case anyway, to make it fairer.

I think planting diamondates make more sense cause they only take 5hrs, that way we have a chance to plant up to 3x a day. If we try to plant pears that take 20hrs, I don't think we will make it at the end without spending some gold.

doop01
10-18-13, 03:10 PM
I think planting diamondates make more sense cause they only take 5hrs, that way we have a chance to plant up to 3x a day. If we try to plant pears that take 20hrs, I don't think we will make it at the end without spending some gold.
Yes, the 20 hrs scares me away from trying those ones too. I usually only plant diamondates but I might try a few other types if I don't seem to get much from them

midnightmeerkat
10-18-13, 03:12 PM

I agree. I will plant pump wings or diamond dates during the day 3x5 = 15 hours, then over night a crop of elite leeks 8 hours

The 20 hour crop would only be good if you were guaranteed 100% drop rate which is not the case

doop01
10-18-13, 03:13 PM
I got credit for hatching, will find out for breeding...but everything I've harvested so far hasn't worked...no credit given. Are you only able to plant ONE type of crop that gives credit?
I'm pretty sure it will work with any kind, but I'm not sure if the success rate is higher with particular types. I didn't have the summon thing last time, so trying to work it out too.

lunarbunny
10-18-13, 03:32 PM
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/lunarbunny1/4756fd04ec6d71bb8e2922d52fb63484_zps31ec6096.jpg (http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/lunarbunny1/media/4756fd04ec6d71bb8e2922d52fb63484_zps31ec6096.jpg.h tml)
I feel bad now, I got the lower amounts for summmoning, only got 2 candycorn so far, but its better than none lol:)

Azriemw3
10-18-13, 03:43 PM
Only for ios??

moostermine
10-18-13, 03:47 PM
Me too. Not sure if you can only harvest a specific crop or not. I've harvested pumpwings and the 30 sec crop...so far nothing :(

You probably won't get much from the really short time crops. Even rushrooms don't drop parts very often. Try diamondates.

stashlova
10-18-13, 03:49 PM
Summoning yes. The dragons no. They are breedable on Android

doop01
10-18-13, 03:49 PM
Only for ios??
The summoning is iOS only but both of these dragons are breedable for android. :)

Voodoo87
10-18-13, 03:52 PM
I'm pretty sure it will work with any kind, but I'm not sure if the success rate is higher with particular types. I didn't have the summon thing last time, so trying to work it out too.

I have planted 18 crops and gotten absolutely NOTHING for them. I lostout on the last summoning by just a few items. As far as the quest go all I have ever gotten is apples and silver. One time got a comet part. So sick of not being able to get the dragons I want. Besides my game force closes every 30 to 45 seconds. I want for it to boot up longer than I get to play. I quit playing once. Definately ready to quit and not come back. Yes I am one that used to buy gold. But why would I do that if I can't even play the game

amicacordis
10-18-13, 03:54 PM
...and again my lovely Peacock (+ Air) gave me Headless within 5 tries :)

s_lynne
10-18-13, 04:03 PM
I've noticed that on my iPod Touch (main account) I'm on lvl 117 and I need 117/126 items but on my iPad Mini (3rd account) I'm level 28 and I only 80/94 items. What's that about?? Is TL factoring in the required items based on your level??

ginrae22
10-18-13, 04:08 PM
I've noticed that on my iPod Touch (main account) I'm on lvl 117 and I need 117/126 items but on my iPad Mini (3rd account) I'm level 28 and I only 80/94 items. What's that about?? Is TL factoring in the required items based on your level??

That's a good observation, I hadn't thought of but it's too hard to tell if they are correlated. However, I am at level 91 and i need 129 and 146...So at this point I don't think they really are related so much as randomly assigned to players. Sucks though.

midwesternmind
10-18-13, 04:11 PM
Light & magic for 18 ????

igames4me
10-18-13, 04:14 PM
Light & magic for 18 ????

Try this thread since you have option to breed and this is summoning thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60031-Dragon-10-19-Wraith-dragon(-android)

dragonth
10-18-13, 04:41 PM
That's a good observation, I hadn't thought of but it's too hard to tell if they are correlated. However, I am at level 91 and i need 129 and 146...So at this point I don't think they really are related so much as randomly assigned to players. Sucks though.
I am on level 150. It needs 110/14/22 leaves or 1624 golds to buy all

sunkalito
10-18-13, 05:01 PM
i am level 140 on main acct. Mine requires 84/14/14 and 1561 gold. So weird.

Another thing (as I'm spamming the thread lol) the popups are crazy today. They are showing up every time I open the app. a little annoying.

just like in the "good old days", lol. I remember there was a thread for people to complain about the pop-ups :) then they corrected and changed to once at the beginning of each day, but i've also noticed this increase in pop-ups.

we need to send air on a quest?? OMG now I feel dumb. I just sent a fairy dragon questing... 18hours worth of wait. wonderful. LOL.

yeah, I rolled my eyes so far back into my head, I could see the gears in my brain getting stuck! lol

metsfreek
10-18-13, 05:09 PM
So with Diamondates you only get one or two candy corn? Really?

DarkAther
10-18-13, 05:14 PM
Wow, you've cursed me lol, not I'm getting nothing!

Well, when the quest was released my diamondates were ready, when harvesting the 6 crops I got 3, then I planted another 6 upgrapes and got 1, since then I've been planting upgrapes but getting nothing!

Sorry. I was just wondering because I had some planted before too and I've harvesting about 6 more 5 hour crops since then atleast and haven't gotten 1 piece of candy yet!

DarkAther
10-18-13, 05:19 PM
I have always done diamond dates and occasionally rush rooms - a never ending growth of them for months. The last summoning, I never stopped harvesting (gotta raise those dragons up!). Yet I got only a smattering of leaves for them. This time, again, I am raising the same crops at the same speed and consistency and, once again, it looks as if "candy" reward is far between and few. I can't (won't) raise crops any faster. It is stupidity to use gold to speed non- yielding crops. So, once again, it appears this summoning goal will most likely be unattainable.

I agree with you. This is what I plant most of the time, but I've been doing more 5 hr crops consistently with the summoning. So far again--- NOTHING!
Last summoning after 3 weeks of harvesting I only had 44 leaves.

Might as well kiss these dragons good-bye too!!!

FigmentValley
10-18-13, 06:02 PM
I just pulled 6 more diamond dates. That is 18 diamond dates and 6 rush rooms. Zero rewards. Sigh.

*smile smile smile smile*

(I have always taught myself that the more I hurt, the more upset I am, the angrier I may get - just smile harder. I have been told by my employees that my smile can be terrifying! I do know that they run for the dark recesses when they see my smile coming!) :)

blinvy2
10-18-13, 06:11 PM
I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones because I've been harvesting diamondates and rushrooms since the quest came out and have received nothing.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
10-18-13, 07:02 PM
I have both versions of the game (iPad/iPhone) the newer version game has the summoning available but none in market. The older version has nothing... Absolutely nothing. No summoning... No in market... I wonder can I breed it?!

tigeress2474
10-18-13, 07:15 PM
I have planted all day and got 0 also :(

dragon1fighter
10-18-13, 07:43 PM
I just pulled 6 more diamond dates. That is 18 diamond dates and 6 rush rooms. Zero rewards. Sigh.

*smile smile smile smile*

(I have always taught myself that the more I hurt, the more upset I am, the angrier I may get - just smile harder. I have been told by my employees that my smile can be terrifying! I do know that they run for the dark recesses when they see my smile coming!) :)

Lol that's so funny, and creepy too :p

FedFun
10-18-13, 08:05 PM
When you click on the green GO button, does that mean you are going to BUY or does it start the task required to earn the candy/hat/jack-o-lantern? I'm afraid to click for fear of spending gold I don't want to spend yet. THANK YOU!

DragonRA7
10-18-13, 08:27 PM
I think this one has a glitch like the last one I wasn't affected much by the last glitch but harvests aren't dropping much of anything.... Really TL?

igames4me
10-18-13, 08:30 PM
I've gotten 0 of everything

chaselance
10-18-13, 08:59 PM
I agree I have planted 2 sets of five hour crops and than 2 sets on the 1 hour rush rooms and have gotten zero candy corn

MajicHearts
10-18-13, 08:59 PM
Has anyone contacted TL about the summoning "problem"? OR How about a moderator checking for us? ThankYou!

DarkAther
10-18-13, 09:22 PM
Finally got 1 candy corn after harvesting about 15-20 crops! Yeah! That's going to get me far. :/
I received 1 pumpkin from hatching 3 eggs today too.
Grand total of 2 for today.

warindy
10-18-13, 10:02 PM

I think so but it might work better while hopping on one foot and wearing a tinfoil hat.

warindy
10-18-13, 10:04 PM
I'm with a few of you I have planted 12 crops of different. Foods and no candy corns or anything!

warindy
10-18-13, 10:21 PM
Because if really is self fixable of you read the forums. It was a player that came and suggested we sort out of farms. Players here work harder at solving problems than they ever pretend. We have been there and done that with the farms. Sometimes the longer the crop, the more chances to get a item. On rare occasion rushrooms may give what you need. It's random, so switch it up. But pay attention to the timer. Scalypears may not be a good idea to use.

So I'm sticking to rushrooms, pump wings and diamond dates. I want these dragons and will keep up with everything, everyday, as much as possible. The autumn dragons were cute, but not to call home about.

It sounds like the crops you keep planting are the ones that cost the most amount if coins.

jbrad59
10-18-13, 11:01 PM
I have received 7 candies for 12 crops so far. It's better than I can say for the leaf summoning.

buttabdullah99
10-18-13, 11:14 PM
I just harvest food and got 3 candies out of 6

riversprite77
10-18-13, 11:55 PM
I think that what you have to collect is based on your level. I was on level 14 when this began, so I only have to collect 94 items in total; 58/14/22. Also, I have harvested Pumpwings and get candies each time, so I think that if you harvest those you shouldn't have an issue. They only take 5 hours. Do not plant Impruberries, buffbeets, or firapples! I got nothing when I harvest those.

cedkugedchgd
10-18-13, 11:58 PM
I have received 7 candies for 12 crops so far. It's better than I can say for the leaf summoning.

what did you plant?

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 12:22 AM
I have both versions of the game (iPad/iPhone) the newer version game has the summoning available but none in market. The older version has nothing... Absolutely nothing. No summoning... No in market... I wonder can I breed it?!

I think you need to update to the latest version...

creolepraline
10-19-13, 12:58 AM
With diamondates I got four candies out of the six crops. With rushrooms, I got two out if six. None using the seconds, minutes or fire apple crops. I'll keep doing the five hours ones and get as many as I can. If I can get at least half or a third of them, I may have something to work with. Ugh! So dumb to give us all different numbers.

camelot7
10-19-13, 01:07 AM
I have only received 3 candies for 18 crops of diamond dates. This is not looking good. Missed the last dragons, don't want to miss these!!!

nurqisty
10-19-13, 01:20 AM
Which egg did u sell to get pumpin??

OlkaDragons
10-19-13, 01:43 AM
Item drop seems to be very low((
I harvested 6 eliteleeks and got only 1 candy, after harvesting 6 diamondates - 3.
And now I hatched Island - and no pumpkins((( 20 hours run to waste

MazReptile
10-19-13, 03:27 AM
Mine doesn't even work. I've harvested a lot and yet, it only shows that I've harvested one, and I've hatched a egg and yet, that didn't count either......
Anyone else have this problem??

ascherb
10-19-13, 04:15 AM
For the food, 2x now I have done the 6 of the 5 hour for 75,000 coins variety of food, and both times harvesting 6 farms I received 1 candy, and need 94 in total. Not happening within 13 days at this rate. That being said I think it's a ploy to have people use and buy gold, and don't think it's something I will look at as a challenge I want to undertake. For those getting 4 out of 6 candies, you may make it ... For the rest of us, playing 24x7 and not being able to make it, makes no sense.

jus7_me89
10-19-13, 04:27 AM
The candies from harvesting drop VERY slow ! at least in my situation... but i got 2 witch hats from the air dragon when it returned from the quest.
This is what i have at this moment:

mjauuuu
10-19-13, 05:23 AM
Drop rates for these candies continues to be very looooooow. Increase it! Jeeeez.... This could be such a big hit if it weren't so freakin' hard to get candies.

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 06:09 AM
I'm up to 24 diamond dates and 6 rush rooms. I have one candy corn reward. My first quest did, however, yield 2 witch's hats.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

(Just keep smilin')

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:09 AM
Drop rates for these candies continues to be very looooooow. Increase it! Jeeeez.... This could be such a big hit if it weren't so freakin' hard to get candies.

Agreed! So far i have 8 candies and 1 pumpkin...lol

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:10 AM
Agreed! So far i have 8 candies and 1 pumpkin...lol

Woops, FIVE candies, not eight. Ha, I wish.

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:12 AM
I think they ought to count what we do in the arctic islands as well. Since the drop rates are so bloody low.

babycakes543
10-19-13, 06:13 AM
You probably won't get much from the really short time crops. Even rushrooms don't drop parts very often. Try diamondates.

I tried one of each and received nothing for any of them! Anyone else get anything?

moostermine
10-19-13, 06:28 AM
Woops, FIVE candies, not eight. Ha, I wish.

I'm sorry.....I admit, I ate the other three!

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:39 AM
I'm sorry.....I admit, I ate the other three!

Ah, moo!! I knew it. I saw some very suspicious footprints round my candy jar. You'll pay for that. :p and it's not fair that you get to eat it. I'm on a diet, haven't had candy in months! And have barely had any sweets since July... (Well, i was at a wedding so I had to taste a wedding cake, then there was a brithday party and then a homecoming party...uhm. Still. That's nothing).

Can I ***** on Halloween? Even though we don't really celebrate here? :p

Back on topic: i think i'll go ahead and uncheck these guys from my want list. I probably won't get them without spendin waddles of gold. -.-

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 06:48 AM
6 MORE diamond dates. Zero candy corn. Moo.... Are you you eating right from the fields? ;)

moostermine
10-19-13, 06:49 AM
Ah, moo!! I knew it. I saw some very suspicious footprints round my candy jar. You'll pay for that. :p and it's not fair that you get to eat it. I'm on a diet, haven't had candy in months! And have barely had any sweets since July... (Well, i was at a wedding so I had to taste a wedding cake, then there was a brithday party and then a homecoming party...uhm. Still. That's nothing).

Back on topic: i think i'll go ahead and uncheck these guys from my want list. I probably won't get them without spendin waddles of gold. -.-

Rofl! When you are as old as I am, you can ***** all you want! ( but btw, it's well known here that Halloween candy is calorie free!)

I'm going to keep trying but I won't get my hopes up! But unless it's a VERY tiny amount of gold, I won't buy these! It's the principle of the thing! And I've already given up on witch, lol!

moostermine
10-19-13, 06:50 AM
6 MORE diamond dates. Zero candy corn. Moo.... Are you you eating right from the fields? ;)

:o uh oh! Busted! :o

Haven_Maven
10-19-13, 08:29 AM
if you are IOS... Droids only have two choices, buy habitat, or sell.

cpsi
10-19-13, 08:29 AM
I got 6 candies from 20hrs plan and 2 hat from from hatching wizard dragon!! I think the more u plan more chance to get candies, hope this help

aceblade
10-19-13, 08:45 AM
I got 6 candies from 20hrs plan and 2 hat from from hatching wizard dragon!! I think the more u plan more chance to get candies, hope this help

Did you get 6 candies from planting six individual 20h Pear crops? Or did you get 6 candies from planting ONE crop?
I ask because, if the 20 hour crops always result in candies, that's great but if they only give 1 candy per farm, that's really only allowing us to get 78 candies over a period of what... 13 days?
I was hoping the diamondates would give more candies, but I planted 12 crops of those things and only got THREE candies from it. What a bust.
Personally, I don't see how the crop feature is going to give us enough candies without spending gold.

mrarfan
10-19-13, 08:51 AM
I didn't get any candies from farming! Planted Diamondates twice! Rotated my farms twice! And from all 12 I collected,I only got 1 =.=
Please fix this TL!

DarkAther
10-19-13, 09:21 AM
I just harvest food and got 3 candies out of 6

Your sooo lucky!!! I harvested 6 (5 of them the 8-hr) and got a measely 1 candy corn. Now up to 5 total. :/

DarkAther
10-19-13, 09:23 AM
I think that what you have to collect is based on your level. I was on level 14 when this began, so I only have to collect 94 items in total; 58/14/22. Also, I have harvested Pumpwings and get candies each time, so I think that if you harvest those you shouldn't have an issue. They only take 5 hours. Do not plant Impruberries, buffbeets, or firapples! I got nothing when I harvest those.

I usually plant the 5 hrs. And get nothing.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 09:28 AM

You and me both Sunkalito- uncheck those dragons! Still have to do what I can though, want to be able to complain. Is that bad or what????? :)

aceblade
10-19-13, 09:28 AM
Taken from the original Dragon Summoning thread posted by Pony:

"Patience and high effort are rewarded, as actions with longer timers have a higher chance to give Oak Leaf, Maple Leaf, and Birch Leaf. Actions with shorter timers, such as harvesting Impruberries and hatching Fire Dragons have a lower chance to reward parts."

DarkAther
10-19-13, 09:30 AM
I didn't get any candies from farming! Planted Diamondates twice! Rotated my farms twice! And from all 12 I collected,I only got 1 =.=
Please fix this TL!

Unfortunately our pleas go unheard again.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 09:33 AM
Taken from the original Dragon Summoning thread posted by Pony:

"Patience and high effort are rewarded, as actions with longer timers have a higher chance to give Oak Leaf, Maple Leaf, and Birch Leaf. Actions with shorter timers, such as harvesting Impruberries and hatching Fire Dragons have a lower chance to reward parts."

I have planted 20 hr. crops from leaf summoning, but received nothing.. But that was probably because my farms were turned around. Might try it again tomorrow.

camelot7
10-19-13, 09:34 AM
I have a total of 5 candies out of 24 crops of diamond dates. TL needs to increase there drop rates!!!!

pribakes
10-19-13, 09:45 AM
Just hatch a nightelf and a magic, didnt received any pumpkin why ????

aceblade
10-19-13, 09:51 AM
Just hatch a nightelf and a magic, didnt received any pumpkin why ????

I'm not sure. You'd think you'd get a pumpkin from the Nightelf at least.
I've been hatching a lot of charms. My last two rewarded my pumpkins, which was nice.

DragonRA7
10-19-13, 09:55 AM
I normally do pump wing and get 1 to 3 sometimes none lol anyone have more input on the 20hr crop?

aceblade
10-19-13, 10:04 AM
I normally do pump wing and get 1 to 3 sometimes none lol anyone have more input on the 20hr crop?

I've got six 20h crops going right now actually. They have 6hours left. I will update on what they give me.
As I was saying earlier though, even if they each give me one candy, it's impossible to harvest enough to summon the dragons in the amount of days they've given us without speeding with gold.

cedkugedchgd
10-19-13, 10:04 AM
TEAMLAVA!

The Harvesting Option DOES NOT work!

igames4me
10-19-13, 10:06 AM
dont understand why they did the summooning again since last time it didnt work

BlueCanary
10-19-13, 10:25 AM
Because they probably made a decent amount of cash with it last time when people couldn't get enough pieces from harvesting.

sunnybabi1986
10-19-13, 11:01 AM
This entire Dragon Summoning feature sucks.

That's my feedback.

dragon1fighter
10-19-13, 11:16 AM
I have 19 from food and nothing from quest and 2 from hatching I don't get much from hatching :(

funnyrandomness5112
10-19-13, 11:19 AM
I Hate that the Headless is for Summoning, and they didn't even re-release Boo! This Depresses Me.

moostermine
10-19-13, 11:30 AM
Funny! You're back! Yay!
They still have time to bring out Boo!

zhynabella
10-19-13, 11:32 AM
Has anyone had luck when harvesting??? I got 2 candy from diamondates. but thats about it & i have collected 3 more times yet nothing. Thats dumb since we need ninety something and we only got 13 days left. Like how is that even possible if the harvesting gives nothing.

cpsi
10-19-13, 11:34 AM
Did you get 6 candies from planting six individual 20h Pear crops? Or did you get 6 candies from planting ONE crop?
I ask because, if the 20 hour crops always result in candies, that's great but if they only give 1 candy per farm, that's really only allowing us to get 78 candies over a period of what... 13 days?
I was hoping the diamondates would give more candies, but I planted 12 crops of those things and only got THREE candies from it. What a bust. Yes,

Personally, I don't see how the crop feature is going to give us enough candies without spending gold.

I got 6 candies for 20hrs plan, 1 on each!!

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 11:48 AM
36 diamond dates. 6 rush rooms. 2 candy corn. This is truly, NOT working.

:) :) :)

(My smiles are getting scarier!)

tuskmage
10-19-13, 11:49 AM
Funny! You're back! Yay!
They still have time to bring out Boo!

Funny! you're back again! Yay! I think the forum is very addicting :cool:

moostermine
10-19-13, 11:52 AM
Funny! you're back again! Yay! I think the forum is very addicting :cool:

It's because we are all so awesome here!
We need Funny here just like we need Boo back! And these new dragons!

tuskmage
10-19-13, 11:55 AM
So far I got 20 candies out of 146 :o

16 out of 4 crops from farming diamondates
1 from hatching a Spider, 1 from hatching a water
2 from the Air quest

Still have 12 days and 9 hrs left, the sumoning should work, I think.

buttabdullah99
10-19-13, 11:56 AM
I only have total 5 :( harvest my 4 farms and got nothing :( :( :(

aceblade
10-19-13, 11:59 AM

2 from the Air quest

So, wait... pumpkins and witch hats can replace/substitute candies? I thought you had to have a certain number of each. :confused:

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 12:02 PM
Tusky- you are most decidedly lucky! Will you come wave your fertilizer wand over my crops so that I can harvest some candy, too? 42 diamonddates and 6 rush rooms yielding only 2 candies is very poor production in my opinion. The drought this year even gave us better corn and beans than that! I need fertlizer - and there is a lot coming from TL on this summoning thing ... I wish I could spread a little around!

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:12 PM
So, wait... pumpkins and witch hats can replace/substitute candies? I thought you had to have a certain number of each. :confused:

All I know is I need a total of 146 candies to finish the sumoning :o The Air quest will bring us hats & hatching will give us pumpkins? But at the end the total counts matter?

Tusky- you are most decidedly lucky! Will you come wave your fertilizer wand over my crops so that I can harvest some candy, too? 42 diamonddates and 6 rush rooms yielding only 2 candies is very poor production in my opinion. The drought this year even gave us better corn and beans than that! I need fertlizer - and there is a lot coming from TL on this summoning thing ... I wish I could spread a little around!

I check on Moo island for the farm facing & I'm playing on Halloween version. I'm don't know if that make a difference?

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:18 PM
It's because we are all so awesome here!
We need Funny here just like we need Boo back! And these new dragons!

Maybe the Dragonboy can cry for Boo Back?

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 12:18 PM
All I know is that in my business, if there is a problem I:
1. Find a solution - even if it means thinking/working 24/7 until I do.
2. Hire a person capable of creating a solution.
Or
3. FIRE the problem.
Hmmmmmmm........ ? What would work here?
:) :) :) :)

AzHadz
10-19-13, 12:23 PM
Or
3. FIRE the problem.

HAHAHA! I agree completely!

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:24 PM
Or
3. FIRE the problem.

You can't just FIRE your friends & relative if they are working for you. Yay! And you can work around the clock by yourself, your Android still not working out ;)

camelot7
10-19-13, 12:28 PM

2 from the Air quest

So what is your trick to getting candy from the harvest? I have harvested diamond dates 4 times and only have 5 candies.

moostermine
10-19-13, 12:29 PM
Maybe the Dragonboy can cry for Boo Back?

Probably doesnt need it, never noticed. But I'm betting when it comes back it will be limited like witch! That's going to make it as bad a this summoning to get! I only have 14 things all together for this thing!

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:37 PM
So what is your trick to getting candy from the harvest? I have harvested diamond dates 4 times and only have 5 candies.

My tricks? Is when I saw the apple sign on top of my Enchanted farm, I will make sure my device is facing the southwest & I used my index finger to press the apple logo. Yay! :o

mjauuuu
10-19-13, 12:40 PM
My tricks? Is when I saw the apple sign on top of my Enchanted farm, I will make sure my device is facing the southwest & I used my index finger to press the apple logo. Yay! :o

*giggles* :o

camelot7
10-19-13, 12:41 PM

LOL Thought you might have been on to something. You have been getting more candy than anyone, guess you are just lucky.

moostermine
10-19-13, 12:47 PM
I'm going to start chanting and walking in a counterclockwise circle while collecting from my farms!

tuskmage
10-19-13, 12:47 PM
LOL Thought you might have been on to something. You have been getting more candy than anyone, guess you are just lucky.

I think it may have something to do with I require to collect more candies "146" :mad: to complete the task? That's why my candies droping rate are higher?

riversprite77
10-19-13, 12:50 PM
I currently have 3 large farms and 2 small farms. I notice that if I plant a bunch of impruberries on my small farm between harvesting my 5 and 8 hour crops on my large farm I increase the chance of getting candies when I harvest my big farms. When I don't plant any impruberries on my small farm, I don't get any candies when I harvest my big farms. I don't know if planing impruberries on my small farms help, but I am going to keep doing what gets me candies!

riversprite77
10-19-13, 12:57 PM
I wanted to warn everybody, but since the Summons has started a bunch of my coins have been disappearing when I leave the program. I lost over 15,000 coins within 2 hours last night and over 10,000 coins today:mad:. One of the moderators told me to update the game and visit one of my neighbors before I exit the game, which I did and lost 3000 coins while the game updated. I have been taking screen shots of when I leave the program and when I get back to see how many coins I lose each time I leave. It doesn't happen every time I exit, also sometimes I lose over 5000, 3000, or as little as 500 coins. I would make sure that you are not losing coins too.

doop01
10-19-13, 01:10 PM
I'm going to start chanting and walking in a counterclockwise circle while collecting from my farms!
Lmao!! I'm gonna have to try that too Moos!! And then if I still get nothing, I'll try Tusky's rain dance!!
Yesterday I planted 2 lots of diamondates, 2 lots of fireapples and the 8 hr one overnight and all up I've collected only five candy corns :(

moostermine
10-19-13, 01:17 PM
Lmao!! I'm gonna have to try that too Moos!! And then if I still get nothing, I'll try Tusky's rain dance!!
Yesterday I planted 2 lots of diamondates, 2 lots of fireapples and the 8 hr one overnight and all up I've collected only five candy corns :(

This summoning COULD be such an awesome feature! IF it seemed like there was any chance of getting the dragons from it!

doop01
10-19-13, 01:19 PM
This summoning COULD be such an awesome feature! IF it seemed like there was any chance of getting the dragons from it!
I agree! It's a cool idea! But there still seems to be a problem with the farming drop rate :(
I got 2 from my first quest and getting them quite regularly from the hatching.

lacey52
10-19-13, 01:23 PM
I am also seeing an issue with harvesting food for candy corn. I have only 6, and harvested all kinds of food today and I am getting nothing.

tuskmage
10-19-13, 01:23 PM
I agree! It's a cool idea! But there still seems to be a problem with the farming drop rate :(
I got 2 from my first quest and getting them quite regularly from the hatching.

But I never got so exciting from collecting from a farm & hatch a water dragon eggs before, Until this summoning things happen :p

doop01
10-19-13, 01:25 PM
But I never got so exciting from collecting from a farm & hatch a water dragon eggs before, Until this summoning things happen :p
Hahaha! Yes that's true! Never been so excited to see the collect signs over the farms before! :D

moostermine
10-19-13, 01:26 PM
I'm buying extra light eggs to fill empty nests while waiting for my corals to hatch. Don't always get extra hats or whatever from that but figure everyone counts!

doop01
10-19-13, 01:28 PM
I'm buying extra light eggs to fill empty nests while waiting for my corals to hatch. Don't always get extra hats or whatever from that but figure everyone counts!
Hey that's a good idea Moos! Was wondering why you had so many Light eggs the last couple of days! Lol

tuskmage
10-19-13, 01:30 PM

Well my other two nets can't be touch & I have an coral egg in the net & 22 hrs fail from the den :mad: I hate those wizad so much lol.

tuskmage
10-19-13, 01:32 PM
Hey that's a good idea Moos! Was wondering why you had so many Light eggs the last couple of days! Lol

So your light is on now? :p

moostermine
10-19-13, 01:35 PM
( and it reminds me of trying for Angel!)

So your light is on now? :p
Rofl! Lights are on, nobody's home!

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 01:37 PM
I can and would fire relatives and "friends, be that they were the problem. Business is business.

That being said...... Hmmmm.. I just hatched ANOTHER one of those "new" mistmoth dragons (I had 3 before they came back and sold many more), but STILL got nothing for hatching a dragon. I'm selling one mistmoth and dropping the new one in its spot, so it isn't that I'm not "keeping" them so I get no reward. It's that I GET NO REWARDS FOR HATCHING OR HARVESTING. So far, I have gotten 2 hats for a quest. Whoopee.