PDA

View Full Version : NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

chwkiwi
10-23-13, 06:02 PM
20 hours harvest get Zero, that's the inconsistent.

elwood99
10-23-13, 06:16 PM
I think it was supposed to be that people with higher requirements gets better drops than players with lower requirements. But it was messed up. some players with lower requirements got the higher drops and some unfortunate players with higher requirements got double wammy with even lower drops.

creolepraline
10-23-13, 06:22 PM
I have the lowest numbers on my level 16 island. But no 10,000 to send air out on the quests. :(

creolepraline
10-23-13, 06:24 PM
If it matter any...I have the game loaded on my android phone AND ipad and haven't lost anything yet. The stupid android version just won't let me scroll across the screen. When I go to my trusty ipad everything is there. Dumb game. I want to just cut the foolishness out and breed my dragons!

creolepraline
10-23-13, 06:27 PM
I even hatched out another diamond - and did NOT get any pumpkin. Sigh. This just is NOT fair!

That's just weird. Do you say hocus locus right before you click hatched? There's gotta be something to keep it from being so warped and uneven. At least this means they'll most likely extend things. Just tell us so some of us won't use gold too early. Oh wait...as if you all would help anyone save money.

AzHadz
10-23-13, 06:29 PM
20 hours harvest get Zero, that's the inconsistent.

Yep, had that happen to me too. Also with Diamond Dates. I don't know what it takes to get one. Sometimes I do with just pumpwings and sometimes I don't.

dragon1fighter
10-23-13, 06:36 PM
let us know if it worked

Thanks it worked :)

cad33
10-23-13, 06:41 PM
The lack of treats from harvesting food is aggravating. I've tried several different options and can't get candy corn from harvesting consistently. Need 84 candy corn..I have 13. No way it's going be complete in the 8 days we have left.

I feel you. I have 28 from harvesting but I've been hitting the 5 hr and 8 hr ones regularly. What is ****ing me right now is that I just did the 20 hrs (6 farms worth) and got 1 candy. That's it. I time my harvests so that I never let them sit for more than an hour. To only have 28 candy corn is just telling me that it is simply impossible for me complete this goal. Just like the previous goal which I failed to complete. It took 1 1/2 months of active and aggressively trying to get a kite dragon. It's reaching frustratingly levels and I see why people delete the game.

Sumercarefree
10-23-13, 07:03 PM
Today

I am comparing my progress since last report yesterday:

Harvest:27/84(32%)
Quest:13/14(93%)
Hatch:10/14(71%)

Balance Time: 8 days 2 hrs

Yesterday:

Harvest:22/84(26%)
Quest:11/14(78%)
Hatch:9/14(64%)

Balance time: 8 days 20 hrs

emmymsa
10-23-13, 07:04 PM
mine works just fine

I first got msg thatDS was unavailable for system maintenance, then I got msg like yours. I ended up have to uninstall/reinstall. Everything was fine after that.

chwkiwi
10-23-13, 07:14 PM
Why I need total 146 items: 110 candies 14 haps 22 pumpkins ! Same low ratio to me!

LionsDragons
10-23-13, 07:42 PM
This is now officially ridiculous. I just harvested 2 elite leeks followed by diamond dates and....nothing. After that, i went so far as to try a 30 min run of impruberries and buff beets. And no, that didn't help either.

So, at this point, with almost exactly 4 days done and 8 left i have all of 24 candies. At that rate, i'll get 48 more candies by the end for a grand total of 72/110 candies for a massive fail. How is this simply a short run of bad luck? 4 days is not a short run.

I have no clue t all what TL is thinking (other than "there's gold in them thar hills!" Or at least "in that summoning").

::sigh::

moostermine
10-23-13, 08:49 PM
This is now officially ridiculous. I just harvested 2 elite leeks followed by diamond dates and....nothing. After that, i went so far as to try a 30 min run of impruberries and buff beets. And no, that didn't help either.

So, at this point, with almost exactly 4 days done and 8 left i have all of 24 candies. At that rate, i'll get 48 more candies by the end for a grand total of 72/110 candies for a massive fail. How is this simply a short run of bad luck? 4 days is not a short run.

I have no clue t all what TL is thinking (other than "there's gold in them thar hills!" Or at least "in that summoning").

::sigh::

Yes!
I think these important points have been lost!
Most people aren't getting a fair shot at these dragons!
It's obviously a very blatant gold grab!
They are dividing and concurring by turning people against each other just like they did between iOS and Android!

THEY EITHER NEED TO FIX THE DROP RATE NOW or EXTEND THE TIMER!

myndisue
10-23-13, 08:59 PM
This summoning is for the birds! I am NOT spending gold on this and I don't play this game 24/7. For the casual player it is impossible to do!

enenue
10-23-13, 08:59 PM
Current collects;

35/84; 12/15; 5/15

If you just play the game and stop trying to beat or figure out the system you will be fine. Do exactly what they say... Long Harvests. I really think some people try to over complicated things, and when they fail due to this, they whine and ask for change.

Last summoning I don't has any harvest leave till I worked out the but, in that short period I still managed a considerable
Amount compared to folks that were constantly tryin to "figure out the bed way"

enenue
10-23-13, 09:01 PM
This summoning is for the birds! I am NOT spending gold on this and I don't play this game 24/7. For the casual player it is impossible to do!

Harvest every 8 hours
Quest every 16
Breed when timer is up ...

How much more casual do you need it to be? It's only requiring you to log in 3 times a day and maybe for no more than 1min

IMO change nothing TL

And no I don't buy gold

dracoonic
10-23-13, 09:05 PM
9 days left and my leaf for food is 20/94.... any solid advices that I should go on? if based on the current situation I am unlikely to get 83 leafs... I am not going to waste time on quests....

Amber498
10-23-13, 09:12 PM
It's very difficult for most players, but even harder for those of us that need 146 items total - 110 candies. 14 from quests, and 22 from hatching dragons. I'm lucky if I get 2 candies from 8 hour crops. Other players are luckier.

I did the beta fall harvesting and at that time we also had a tournament, knight dragon leaving at the same time that we needed the quest outpost, and an LE dragon.

This time, some of us were chosen to get 146 items. That really bothers me. We also have the tournament, many Halloween dragons, and I'm sure that comet will leave soon.

The game has been enjoyable, but this is leading to major burnout. Going forward, I'll skip summoning if I'm still playing. I don't even care if holiday summoning has Rudolph with a red diamond nose, skipping it. :D Playing 24/7 is exhausting!

The Halloween dragons are great, but I've seen too much frustration here, and neighbors are outright quitting. It's a shame, it's a fun social game and challenging and exciting as well, but I think that unfortunately, a lot of players have had enough.

creolepraline
10-23-13, 09:36 PM
It's very difficult for most players, but even harder for those of us that need 146 items total - 110 candies. 14 from quests, and 22 from hatching dragons. I'm lucky if I get 2 candies from 8 hour crops. Other players are luckier.

I did the beta fall harvesting and at that time we also had a tournament, knight dragon leaving at the same time that we needed the quest outpost, and an LE dragon.

This time, some of us were chosen to get 146 items. That really bothers me. We also have the tournament, many Halloween dragons, and I'm sure that comet will leave soon.

The game has been enjoyable, but this is leading to major burnout. Going forward, I'll skip summoning if I'm still playing. I don't even care if holiday summoning has Rudolph with a red diamond nose, skipping it. :D Playing 24/7 is exhausting!

The Halloween dragons are great, but I've seen too much frustration here, and neighbors are outright quitting. It's a shame, it's a fun social game and challenging and exciting as well, but I think that unfortunately, a lot of players have had enough.

If nothing else the amounts needed were directed towards higher level players and those who use gold. It isn't the most fun but the dweebs know how to work us into a tizzy. I, per usual, love how there is no response from anyone. We have to call people out of their named and go crazy to get some communication.

Amber498
10-23-13, 09:43 PM
If nothing else the amounts needed were directed towards higher level players and those who use gold. It isn't the most fun but the dweebs know how to work us into a tizzy. I, per usual, love how there is no response from anyone. We have to call people out of their named and go crazy to get some communication.
Yeah, I was wondering about that, and fall into that category. I don't think we'll get a response. The drop rates for fall summoning were also low, and the response from engineering was that 'things were working correctly'. A lot of neighbors used gold for that summoning and I suppose the same thing will happen this time as well.

awsumum
10-23-13, 10:55 PM
Yes!
I think these important points have been lost!
Most people aren't getting a fair shot at these dragons!
It's obviously a very blatant gold grab!
They are dividing and concurring by turning people against each other just like they did between iOS and Android!

THEY EITHER NEED TO FIX THE DROP RATE NOW or EXTEND THE TIMER!

I will not let anyone divide and conquer!
Well my drop rates went waay down after I posted my results :( guess I was getting double rations of luck!
But I will persevere and I will get these dragons (stubbornness) and I'll keep letting you guys know what works, just in case it works for you too :)

awsumum
10-23-13, 10:58 PM
No! Luv!
Everyone depends on speed breeders and lucky breeders when a new dragon comes out! This is no different!
This is the summoning thread, not just the " I will never get these" thread!
You were just the first one brave enough to admit that it works for some! And there is no difference between using a bit of gold now than those of us who will probably give in and buy them at the end!
So keep posting!
And I hope others will too!
You're Awesome, you know!)

Moo, you're pretty awesome yourself :)
I will keep posting my results (at least the ones that work) in the hope (dream?) that it may work for some/all of you! :)

Gabi2111
10-23-13, 11:58 PM
Did you face all your farm to the right? The MOD confirm the farm rotating issue been fix. But I rotated all my farm to the right anyway. If you are not sure what I'm talking about pay a visit to Moo island and see how her farm setup. I hope that will make a little difference for your luck.

Would you mind showing a picture? I don't know how to find that island to have a look at the farms.

jim23cash
10-24-13, 12:06 AM
I have harvested 2 crops of Scaly Pears in every farm with no candy. I've harvested staggered scalypears in single farms w no candy. I've just finished another crop of DD, with no candy. I play 24 hours, and planting crops around the clock from the beginning, and while my drop rates seemed normal in the beginning, I have only gotten 1 candy in days. I'm finished w the hats, and only need a few pumpkins. Again someone is suggesting that if we stop whining and just follow their advice, we can make it work. PLEASE stop this negative and unhelpful behavior. We all don't have the same goals, we obviously don't all have the same drop rates. Many of us are here to report our problems, and while happy for those who have succeeded, don't need to be blamed for the drop rates on our individual games.

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 12:35 AM
7 Days 20 hours to go

Game #1 29/94 harvest 14/14 quest 10/18 hatch. Buy all 949
Game #2 30/94 harvest 14/14 quest 10/18 hatch. Buy all 936

I would estimate that I will be about 25 short by the end @ 13 gold each = 325 gold to buy them

tuskmage
10-24-13, 01:01 AM
Would you mind showing a picture? I don't know how to find that island to have a look at the farms.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/D4BC4047-7487-469F-8C3F-2FBE096CFD69-4779-00000340800578A5_zps171344dd.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/D4BC4047-7487-469F-8C3F-2FBE096CFD69-4779-00000340800578A5_zps171344dd.jpg.html)

Face your farm like how the picture show. Then again the MOD already told us it doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't hurt to try anyway. Hope you get better luck.

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 01:18 AM
Not sure if this will work and it seemed to have some results on my first try but would like a larger # of people try it to see if it helps or not. I for the most part only would get one candy then I had an idea to close the game completely out after collecting from each one. So collect from one farm close game open and repeat the first time I tried this I got 2 instead of my normal 1 or 0. Could have just been dumb luck lol but other reports would be helpful on proving or disproving this theory.

tuskmage
10-24-13, 01:22 AM
I have harvested 2 crops of Scaly Pears in every farm with no candy. I've harvested staggered scalypears in single farms w no candy. I've just finished another crop of DD, with no candy. I play 24 hours, and planting crops around the clock from the beginning, and while my drop rates seemed normal in the beginning, I have only gotten 1 candy in days. I'm finished w the hats, and only need a few pumpkins. Again someone is suggesting that if we stop whining and just follow their advice, we can make it work. PLEASE stop this negative and unhelpful behavior. We all don't have the same goals, we obviously don't all have the same drop rates. Many of us are here to report our problems, and while happy for those who have succeeded, don't need to be blamed for the drop rates on our individual games.

Is this thread call NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon or I can't get my CANDIES thread? :rolleyes: Why is positive feedback become negative and unhelpful behavior :confused:

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 01:33 AM
Is this thread call NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon or I can't get my CANDIES thread? :rolleyes: Why is positive feedback become negative and unhelpful behavior :confused:

I think its a this isn't working for most people thread! When it's obvious most people are having issues with this feature. it should get fixed or in this case ignored lol

sunkalito
10-24-13, 01:46 AM
you should get at least 2 candies ! hope u get 4 ! if you get at least 4, then you owe us some virtual beer !

Nope. I had my fingers all jumbled up, but do you know exactly how many candy corns i got this morning upon waking up? Zero. Zero candy corns. Frickin' nada, from six eliteleek crops.

Can a community manager please address this abhorrent issue?? Pretty please?? Will you tell the staff to STAHP EATING ALL DEM CANDIES and save some for us players?? MKAY, THANKS.

i am beginning to think the community mods get paid in candy. That'd why we don't harvest any bloody candy.

mistywjd
10-24-13, 02:54 AM
So how bout this- I've been harvesting the same crops, a few times a day, since the day the summoning started, and I have ONE CANDY CORN!!!!!!! wow.... I actually quit playing for a couple months because it became frustrating, boring, and monotonous after over a month of not being able to breed even 1 new dragon, but decided to try again for Halloween season… now I remember why I quit : ( the game was addicting when it was fun and not impossible to breed, but it seems that the people who manage this game have "managed" to ruin it. it doesn't make sense.

caketester88
10-24-13, 03:07 AM
So how bout this- I've been harvesting the same crops, a few times a day, since the day the summoning started, and I have ONE CANDY CORN!!!!!!! .

Oh my gosh that is horrible :( I came on here to moan about my pathetic drop rate, but poor you, how frustrating :(

I have 25/110 candy corns from harvesting food (+ 10 from quest & 8 from hatching = total of 43).
What is annoying me is I usually plant diamondates to keep my hungry dragons growing, but the drop rate from them has been zero, so I've switched to the 5hr cheap ones (can't remember the name of them) as at least they have a (very poor) drop rate. This means my food making is drastically low.

It's frustrating as the only shot (and a very poor shot it is) at getting these dragons means sacraficing the amount of food I produce, which means it's taking longer to evolve dragons, that I desperately need evolved for the tournaments :( :(

If it didn't mean my game-strategy was negatively affected by having a shot at these dragons, I could ignore the fact I stand little chance of getting them without buying gold.

Anyuszko
10-24-13, 03:34 AM
Oh my gosh that is horrible :( I came on here to moan about my pathetic drop rate, but poor you, how frustrating :(

I have 25/110 candy corns from harvesting food (+ 10 from quest & 8 from hatching = total of 43).
What is annoying me is I usually plant diamondates to keep my hungry dragons growing, but the drop rate from them has been zero, so I've switched to the 5hr cheap ones (can't remember the name of them) as at least they have a (very poor) drop rate. This means my food making is drastically low.

It's frustrating as the only shot (and a very poor shot it is) at getting these dragons means sacraficing the amount of food I produce, which means it's taking longer to evolve dragons, that I desperately need evolved for the tournaments :( :(

If it didn't mean my game-strategy was negatively affected by having a shot at these dragons, I could ignore the fact I stand little chance of getting them without buying gold.

Hmmm... Since healing went down to 2 hours, and ninja is almost always at the best choice against any dragons, it is ~ enough to make epic your ninja and fight with it always. If it damages, then heal in 2 hours and ready again.

Thats what I do at this tournament. Almost every of my dragons are doing nothing now.

kms899
10-24-13, 04:29 AM
update on my collection

Havest food 34/110
Quest 13/14
Hatch Dragon 22/22

Total 69/146

jus7_me89
10-24-13, 04:29 AM
seems like i get less candies then before...now i get 2 or 3 candies ( if im lucky )/harvest. I probably wont get them without gold, but it should not be a huge amount of it spend on these dragons.

candies : 38/84
hats: 14/14
pumpkins: 14/14

kms899
10-24-13, 04:33 AM
just got another harvest food, up 35/110

My way to grow food is set the time 10 minutes to 1 hr apart for each farm, and i have gotten no item with any food apart from Scalypear which is 20 hrs each, now I get 5 -6 out of 6 farm.

The quest has giving me 1-2 hats per quest.

awsumum
10-24-13, 04:46 AM
seems like i get less candies then before...now i get 2 or 3 candies ( if im lucky )/harvest. I probably wont get them without gold, but it should not be a huge amount of it spend on these dragons.

candies : 38/84
pumpkins: 14/14

I'm the same :(

I was getting really good drop rates for the candy corn, but now its dismal

41/84 candy corn
14/14 quests
14/14 hatching

Fingers crossed I can get this :)

moostermine
10-24-13, 05:17 AM
Hey guys! How about a congrats to the very first Headless to join us!
I think this place needs some cheering up, Halloween should be fun scary not sad scarey!

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/a22a0561d8637e93f86ff2c18d230661_zps46eac65b.jpg

jus7_me89
10-24-13, 05:23 AM
wow ! did u get it??? nice job man !

moostermine
10-24-13, 05:29 AM
wow ! did u get it??? nice job man !

No! Not me! A good friend who has me post stuff sometimes! But I'm just as happy as if it was mine!

jus7_me89
10-24-13, 05:33 AM
No! Not me! A good friend who has me post stuff sometimes! But I'm just as happy as if it was mine!

good to know someone got it ! if he was able to get, so should we ! tx for posting that, man ! hope everyone sees it and cheers them up

moostermine
10-24-13, 05:41 AM
good to know someone got it ! if he was able to get, so should we ! tx for posting that, man ! hope everyone sees it and cheers them up

Me too! That's EXACTLY why I posted it!
We need a round of pumpkin juice, whether it comes from TL or somewhere else!
( but they should still increase the drop rates AND extend the timer!)

cedkugedchgd
10-24-13, 05:49 AM
isn't it obvious that he/she used gold? TL can't just force us to use it, without gold nobody can archieve 110 candy corns in 14 days! they just gotta increase the drop rates and everything's fine, i don't get it!!

igames4me
10-24-13, 05:53 AM
isn't it obvious that he/she used gold? TL can't just force us to use it, without gold nobody can archieve 110 candy corns in 14 days! they just gotta increase the drop rates and everything's fine, i don't get it!!

and yet its only one person having "luck" plus completed the goal in 5 days instead of 14 days..... plus receieved 9 candies in less than 12 hrs

LionsDragons
10-24-13, 06:22 AM
Current collects;

35/84; 12/15; 5/15

If you just play the game and stop trying to beat or figure out the system you will be fine. Do exactly what they say... Long Harvests. I really think some people try to over complicated things, and when they fail due to this, they whine and ask for change.

Last summoning I don't has any harvest leave till I worked out the but, in that short period I still managed a considerable

I am so sick and tired of people telling me that this would all work out if i just do things their way. I've got news for you. I was doing exactly what you recommend: consistent planting of long crops. I'm planting 15+ hours a day and longer crops overnight. And 'm getting screwed. I just harvested my overnight crop of elite leeks and would you care to guess how many candies i got? Right, exactly nothing.

I'm playing my heart out. I've already gotten all 22 pumpkins and 11 out of the 14 needed hats. With them, my hard work and patience has paid off beautifully. As you suggest, good, thoughtful play gave great results. But i've been just as diligent with my crop planting and i have only 24 candies to show for it. And, unlike you, i have to get 110 candies not just 84.

I'm glad you're doing well. You're one if the lucky few. But the rest of us aren't trying to "beat the system," we're just trying other strategies when thoughtful play just isn't working. Most of us just aren't getting candies and that's frustrating and unfair. On top of that, TL, in its infinite wisdom, decided to give us a candy requirement that is more than 25% more than you need. That's even more unfair.

The last summoning was so badly broken that TL extended the deadline for another 7 days. Why are you so unwilling to even consider the possibility that this summoning is broken too? The people who are telling their stories here aren't whining, or trying to find a quick solution. They're reporting serious problems in the gameplay.

Too bad no one is listening.

jus7_me89
10-24-13, 06:23 AM

he probably used some gold. i dont care ! im just happy that someone is getting the headless via summoning ! maybe we will get it as well !

mrarfan
10-24-13, 06:29 AM
I am so sick and tired of people telling me that this would all work out if i just do things their way. I've got news for you. I was doing exactly what you recommend: consistent planting of long crops. I'm planting 15+ hours a day and longer crops overnight. And 'm getting screwed. I just harvested my overnight crop of elite leeks and would you care to guess how many candies i got? Right, exactly nothing.

I'm playing my heart out. I've already gotten all 22 pumpkins and 11 out of the 14 needed hats. With them, my hard work and patience has paid off beautifully. As you suggest, good, thoughtful play gave great results. But i've been just as diligent with my crop planting and i have only 24 candies to show for it. And, unlike you, i have to get 110 candies not just 84.

I'm glad you're doing well. You're one if the lucky few. But the rest of us aren't trying to "beat the system," we're just trying other strategies when thoughtful play just isn't working. Most of us just aren't getting candies and that's frustrating and unfair. On top of that, TL, in its infinite wisdom, decided to give us a candy requirement that is more than 25% more than you need. That's even more unfair.

The last summoning was so badly broken that TL extended the deadline for another 7 days. Why are you so unwilling to even consider the possibility that this summoning is broken too? The people who are telling their stories here aren't whining, or trying to find a quick solution. They're reporting serious problems in the gameplay.

True! True!
Look at what they said in the pop ups of the summoning "Use GOLD to get rewards faster" See? Another GOLD stuff again! I hate this =.=

FigmentValley
10-24-13, 06:41 AM

VERY well said. And VERY true. I can't even get pumpkins from hatching eggs - even a diamond egg did not deliver a single pumpkin. It is not from lack of "trying" or lazy play or attempting to "game the system".... It is simply poor percentage design.

sunkalito
10-24-13, 06:43 AM
Nope. I had my fingers all jumbled up, but do you know exactly how many candy corns i got this morning upon waking up? Zero. Zero candy corns. Frickin' nada, from six eliteleek crops.

Can a community manager please address this abhorrent issue?? Pretty please?? Will you tell the staff to STAHP EATING ALL DEM CANDIES and save some for us players?? MKAY, THANKS.

i am beginning to think the community mods get paid in candy. That'd why we don't harvest any bloody candy.
again sic farms with diamondates and not a single candy. i don't even have words to describe how vexed i feel.

sunkalito
10-24-13, 06:48 AM
Current collects;

35/84; 12/15; 5/15

you're just talking big because you're lucky. if you were on the same boat as everyone else here who is experiencing problems you would not be saying that, trust me. in the past few days i have gotten NOTHING or only one candy corn from several plantations of diamondates and eliteleeks. It's me having a terrible bout of bad luk I guess, but constantly? seriously?? it's impossible. I plant stuff the right way. Long-timed crops. Still I get close to nothing-

sunkalito
10-24-13, 06:54 AM
well, it would be nice if someone from the staff came up with some answers. I'm not even calling for the big shots, but our good old mods. Have these problems been duly reported to TL? do they know how badly this is working? how come i plant nearly 20 crops between diamondates and eliteleeks and only get 2 candies? can anyone explain? in fact, since last afternoon i have gotten NO CANDIES. this is crazy.i'd like to know if our problemas are being addressed or if we're just complaining in vain.

dragon1fighter
10-24-13, 06:55 AM

Exactly, who cares if they used gold the main thing is that it's impossible to get it without because TL needs to increase the drop rates! If they do I'm sure people wouldn't mind spending a bit of gold at the end, but the way it is right now.... I doubt many of us will.

and yet its only one person having "luck" plus completed the goal in 5 days instead of 14 days..... plus receieved 9 candies in less than 12 hrs

Lmao good point, done in 5 days.... Hmm

creolepraline
10-24-13, 07:09 AM
Hey guys! How about a congrats to the very first Headless to join us!
I think this place needs some cheering up, Halloween should be fun scary not sad scarey!

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/ma22a0561d8637e93f86ff2c18d230661_zps46eac65b.jpg

Im more annoyed by those TEN large onyx. The things I can do with those.

LionsDragons
10-24-13, 07:32 AM
In fact, since last afternoon i have gotten NO CANDIES. this is crazy.i'd like to know if our problemas are being addressed or if we're just complaining in vain.

I have exactly the same problem. Since yesterday afternoon i haven't gotten any candies at all. They've completely stopped. Talk about broken!

And the last word we had was a couple of days back. Kooky told us that he had notified TL about the problem (Thanks Kooky!!) but he hadn't gotten a response yet. I'm quite sure that had he heard since, he would have told us. I'm also sure he's monitoring this thread. If he thinks he needs to contact them again, he will.

@Kooky: an update to confirm my opinions would be nice but is not necessary. Of course, a message telling us that TL hasn't bothered to respond yet might just make us even more depressed. If that's even possible. :)

knj00
10-24-13, 09:22 AM
Hmmm....

I am having so much trouble collecting leaves from Harvesting, I really want these dragons though. So, hopefully TL will be kind and extend the time or let the candy corns drop a little more or maybe they will not. Gold or nothing with these I guess. :p (My turn to complain);)

creolepraline
10-24-13, 10:07 AM
breed them! LOL

Best line of the day! Good to see you back Henry. Now I just need these nobodies to keep my game from crashing every five seconds. Maybe id have bred these by now.

On another note: lets all sing "thats what friends are for" and get along.

We are supposed to talk about how much TL stinks, remember that!

buttmarb
10-24-13, 10:31 AM
I have gone from getting 1-2 candies each time i harvest my diamondates(5hr)crops to MAYBE 1 or 2 A DAY. It has been like this for 2 days now. Any one have any idea why or having the same problem?
I doubt i would have made it at the 1-2 per planting but i Definatly wont make it at this rate.

[S8] Elsa
10-24-13, 11:14 AM
We're very fortunate to have passionate players playing our games. The community consists of a variety of people with different playing styles and opinions. Please exercise respect when you're interacting with each other.

Let's steer this back on topic and consider this a friendly reminder.

RE: Concerns about Candy drops. We've passed the feedback on to the team for the future. There are currently no plans to make changes to the current Dragon Summoning.

LionsDragons
10-24-13, 11:17 AM
I have gone from getting 1-2 candies each time i harvest my diamondates(5hr)crops to MAYBE 1 or 2 A DAY. It has been like this for 2 days now. Any one have any idea why or having the same problem?
I doubt i would have made it at the 1-2 per planting but i Definatly wont make it at this rate.

Oh yeah. As two of us said above, we haven't gotten anything at all since mid-day yesterday. I just harvested another crop of diamond dates and got nothing from any of them. It's great to see that TL has actually lowered the drop rate.

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 11:30 AM
We're very fortunate to have passionate players playing our games. The community consists of a variety of people with different playing styles and opinions. Please exercise respect when you're interacting with each other.

Let's steer this back on topic and consider this a friendly reminder.

RE: Concerns about Candy drops. We've passed the feedback on to the team for the future. There are currently no plans to make changes to the current Dragon Summoning.

No change :( wow what a scam

LionsDragons
10-24-13, 11:32 AM
No change :( wow what a scam

Unbelievable

[S8] Elsa
10-24-13, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah. As two of us said above, we haven't gotten anything at all since mid-day yesterday. I just harvested another crop of diamond dates and got nothing from any of them. It's great to see that TL has actually lowered the drop rate.

The drop rates haven't been changed. You can earn Candies at the same drop rate as when the Dragon Summoning began. We did pass on the complaints, but unfortunately, they're not able to make any changes at this time due to a number of potential issues. However, it has been shared for future consideration.

igames4me
10-24-13, 12:29 PM
The drop rates haven't been changed. You can earn Candies at the same drop rate as when the Dragon Summoning began. We did pass on the complaints, but unfortunately, they're not able to make any changes at this time due to a number of potential issues. However, it has been shared for future consideration.

Well since you can't change the drop rate can you make them breedable like android?

aceblade
10-24-13, 12:31 PM

I don't understand why it wasn't fixed after the Falling Leaf fiasco.
In December are we going to encounter yet another Summoning round where it's practically impossible to get enough materials without spending gold? Obviously, you don't know the answer to this Pony, but it's just a question I'm asking myself.

jus7_me89
10-24-13, 12:34 PM

Not even some extra time ? They did this before.

Do not get me wrong. I have also problems with getting candies and yes, it is frustrating and annoying when i get 0 candies BUT, i like this summoning idea ! It one of the best and entertaining challenges ! It keeps me busy, it makes me play more and enjoy this game a lot more than before ! usually i log in, collect coins, visit nbrs, give gold and breed . It started to be a little boring especially after i got lots of breeding fails. But, since this challenge started, i play a lot more ! It's cool and i hope TL will do this again on Christmas !

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE:

1. we are complaining about candy drops for several days and nobody from TL staff listen to our problems. This makes us believe that TL does not care about their players. If they do not care, why should we ? why should we buy gold and make TL a profitable company ?

2. i hate when someone forces me doing something i dont want ! TL is practically forcing me to buy ( with real money ) gold ! I know that this game is also a business and, like any other successful businesses, it has to produce a PROFIT ! thats nothing wrong with that ! but there are a lot of us who buy gold because we like doing that or because we NEED that gold for lets say...a gold giving dragon. There are also players who buy those promotional packages. I also bought one of those and i got the mirage dragon, 20 gold and some food for less than an euro.

There is nothing wrong in spending some gold for getting what you want, there are 2 awesome dragons and im sure that nobody would be mad if we will spend a small amount of gold because we could not get all the items ! BUT DO NOT FORCE US ! GIVE US A REAL CHANCE !

I am recovering after a foot surgery so i have a lot of time to play. i planted crops every 8 hours and i still get a max. of 2 candies / harvest .

aceblade
10-24-13, 12:43 PM
So, I just reached 14/14 Witch hats.
I'm assuming I can't collect anymore... but I'm still able to do the quest. Should I bother doing the quest? I ask because maybe the bonus hats will turn into... oh... I dunno... CANDIES!? lol :rolleyes:

huha54
10-24-13, 12:59 PM
Not even some extra time ? They did this before.

Do not get me wrong. I have also problems with getting candies and yes, it is frustrating and annoying when i get 0 candies BUT, i like this summoning idea ! It one of the best and entertaining challenges ! It keeps me busy, it makes me play more and enjoy this game a lot more than before ! usually i log in, collect coins, visit nbrs, give gold and breed . It started to be a little boring especially after i got lots of breeding fails. But, since this challenge started, i play a lot more ! It's cool and i hope TL will do this again on Christmas !

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE:

1. we are complaining about candy drops for several days and nobody from TL staff listen to our problems. This makes us believe that TL does not care about their players. If they do not care, why should we ? why should we buy gold and make TL a profitable company ?

2. i hate when someone forces me doing something i dont want ! TL is practically forcing me to buy ( with real money ) gold ! I know that this game is also a business and, like any other successful businesses, it has to produce a PROFIT ! thats nothing wrong with that ! but there are a lot of us who buy gold because we like doing that or because we NEED that gold for lets say...a gold giving dragon. There are also players who buy those promotional packages. I also bought one of those and i got the mirage dragon, 20 gold and some food for less than an euro.

There is nothing wrong in spending some gold for getting what you want, there are 2 awesome dragons and im sure that nobody would be mad if we will spend a small amount of gold because we could not get all the items ! BUT DO NOT FORCE US ! GIVE US A REAL CHANCE !

I am recovering after a foot surgery so i have a lot of time to play. i planted crops every 8 hours and i still get a max. of 2 candies / harvest .
i agree with you and its my 2nd month which am not buying golds " each month where buying 2900 golds" since i found that TL trying to force me like i where useing golds on breeding didnt got what i want
-dragons feeding " more than 100.000 " so left them on lvl 7 " still have more than 1.000.000 apples " wunt use them
-dragons without habits "mis pony said that they love making dragons so where is the habits?"
-since stoped spending my golds TL used a trick by force they gave me witch dragon and took my some golds to force me buy golds on this summoning " sent mail but no replay and still dragon on nest since week "
well TL were spending money when where enjoying and no 1 can force me to buy when am not enjoying am just waiting my mail replay till end of this summoning if didnt will quite my all accounts and i dnt care where i reached and how much i spent
TL if your thinkings didnt changed u will lose most players

huha54
10-24-13, 01:07 PM
oops forgot food 24/94......quest 12/14.....egg 12/18
wunt use golds because that will make you kee

sunkalito
10-24-13, 01:39 PM

Thank you for the friendly reminder back there, Pony... Uhm... We really were getting out of hand. Sorry.
On topic:
Can they at least extend this for a week? Pretty please?

On my last post (if it's still there somewhere lol) i complained that I had not gotten any candies from a harvest of six diamondates, just like i hadn't gotten any candies from the previous two crops (one of eliteleeks and one of diamondates).
But i made a mistake, i only had 5 eliteleeks this night, and 5 diamondates this morning and afternoon, because i mistakenly planted one scalypears last night. Haha. Well, i got no candy from that either.

So please don' tell me this isn't broke!!!!

elwood99
10-24-13, 02:19 PM
Dear Pony or other mod

1) can you approach TL for 1 week extension, please?
2) if not 1) can we make it breedable?

Many thanks in advance

riversprite77
10-24-13, 05:07 PM
I have finished the questing portion and only need one more carved pumpkin!

I was doing amazing on the candies yesterday, I think I got 7 of them, but I have only gotten 1 so far today. Not even the scalypears are giving me candies. But on the other hand I am not doing as bad as a lot of you are, I currently have 28/58 candies. I might make it, but if I don't I will probably not have to spend much gold get them the dragons. I hate that everybody else is not doing as good as I am.

igames4me
10-24-13, 05:16 PM
I have finished the questing portion and only need one more carved pumpkin!

I was doing amazing on the candies yesterday, I think I got 7 of them, but I have only gotten 1 so far today. Not even the scalypears are giving me candies. But on the other hand I am not doing as bad as a lot of you are, I currently have 28/58 candies. I might make it, but if I don't I will probably not have to spend much gold get them the dragons. I hate that everybody else is not doing as good as I am.

What you only need to get 58 candies?

I need 110 how is this fair tl?

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 06:04 PM
Best line of the day! Good to see you back Henry. Now I just need these nobodies to keep my game from crashing every five seconds. Maybe id have bred these by now.

On another note: lets all sing "thats what friends are for" and get along.

We are supposed to talk about how much TL stinks, remember that!
Oh, I know immediately that you're on android too...crashing .. crashing everywhere...
the good thing for android is this, breed them..

AzHadz
10-24-13, 07:02 PM
Oh, I know immediately that you're on android too...crashing .. crashing everywhere...
the good thing for android is this, breed them..

I just got spider on my Android Tablet...I think I'll try for Wraith next as I like it more than headless.

koiju
10-24-13, 07:16 PM
Hey did the summoning timer just increase, I swear I only had 8 days left and now it's back up to 12 - hmmmm

darla1123
10-24-13, 07:17 PM
Hey did the summoning timer just increase, I swear I only had 8 days left and now it's back up to 12 - hmmmm

Mine also increased to 12

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 07:19 PM
11 days to go on the timer now

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 07:20 PM
Yes... 11 days 14 hours. Yippeeeee. Thank you soooo much TL!!!

elwood99
10-24-13, 07:21 PM
Oh thank you TL !! Wow !!! I confirm we now have 11 days 14 hrs to go!!

Amber498
10-24-13, 07:22 PM
My summoning timer is still 7 days, 1 hour.

Still lower drop rates today: 1 leaf from six 8-hour crops overnight. 1 leaf from diamondates.

Also noticed that candies are much more expensive than the fall summoning. Candies cost 16 gold each. Leaves in the fall summoning were 6-8 gold each, depending on the player. Needing to get 110 candies is a challenge!

Hope the timer extension is for everyone. Good luck!

igames4me
10-24-13, 07:22 PM
Thank you for increasing the timer
It will give us a fighting chance

riversprite77
10-24-13, 07:23 PM
What you only need to get 58 candies?

I need 110 how is this fair tl?

When the summons started I was only on level 14, that is why I had to get less candies.

Amber498
10-24-13, 07:24 PM
The timer just changed to 12 hours, sweet! Thanks TL. Hope the drop rates improve too.

wildhearts20
10-24-13, 07:24 PM
Yay! Thanks TL, we might be able to get this dragons now :)

camelot7
10-24-13, 07:27 PM
My timer just reset 11 days 14 hours Thanks for listening TL.

creolepraline
10-24-13, 07:27 PM
When the summons started I was only on level 14, that is why I had to get less candies.

How ever did you get money quick to afford the air quests? I was playing on an iPod and reached level 14, thus getting the quests. I was like, ain't nobody got time for that! So I played on my android phone and bred two pumpkins and two headless. Just need to get to 17 to breed wraith. But my candies are at 94 and my baby farms are giving me nada.

elwood99
10-24-13, 07:29 PM
My summoning timer is still 7 days, 1 hour.

Still lower drop rates today: 1 leaf from six 8-hour crops overnight. 1 leaf from diamondates.

Also noticed that candies are much more expensive than the fall summoning. Candies cost 16 gold each. Leaves in the fall summoning were 6-8 gold each, depending on the player. Needing to get 110 candies is a challenge!

Hope the timer extension is for everyone. Good luck!
You need to switch off your iphone/ipad and then restart you should have the NEW time which has increased

finnth12
10-24-13, 07:29 PM
Thank you, TL for extend the summoning! It's really nice thing to do!

elwood99
10-24-13, 07:30 PM
i don't mind the low drop rates if the requirements are lowered to something like 58. There everybody has a good chance of getting the two dragons.

kooky panda
10-24-13, 07:32 PM

Thank-You Pony!!!!

(Guys, she went to bat for us on the timer!!)

[S8] Elsa
10-24-13, 07:35 PM
Hi, everyone. Thank you for all of your feedback! The team's diligent efforts paid off and we were able to make some changes. The timer has been extended by 4 days and Candies will be slightly less shy. Enjoy!

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 07:37 PM
Hi, everyone. Thank you for all of your feedback! The team's diligent efforts paid off and we were able to make some changes. The timer has been extended by 4 days and Candies will be slightly less shy. Enjoy!

Pony. Thank YOU so much for 'batting' for us..... Much appreciated!!

Amber498
10-24-13, 07:39 PM
You need to switch off your iphone/ipad and then restart you should have the NEW time which has increased
Thank you for your help!

jim23cash
10-24-13, 07:40 PM
Thank you Pony!
I finally got some candy from Scaly Pears! 5 out of 6 farms! I'm at 20 now.
I used gold to speed up last 30 minutes on one farm, then waited a moment and let everything cycle before I touched it to harvest. Then I waited, & got candy corn! Then I collected $ from a habitat, went back and slowly did the same thing again. It cost 12 gold to get 5 candy corns, but they are the first I've gotten in days! It gives me hope! After this crop, I'm going to try this again w Diamond dates, my usual crop.

camelot7
10-24-13, 07:46 PM

Thank You Pony very much!! Your efforts on our behalf are much appreciated!! If I could gift you candies I would send you lots!!!!

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 07:59 PM
Great to see some extra time hopefully the candies are really less shy. Let's see if it helps

knj00
10-24-13, 08:01 PM
Thank You to Pony and the Team for the extra time. :)

pribakes
10-24-13, 08:06 PM
Thanks Tl, hope the drops increase to today I only got 1/14 from 5 hour crop and 1/4 for 8 hour crop :(

creolepraline
10-24-13, 08:15 PM
Thanks Tl, hope the drops increase to today I only got 1/14 from 5 hour crop and 1/4 for 8 hour crop :(

Same here. About 18 harvests now between yesterday and today with dates and pears and not ONE candy. My luck has definitely changed. I do thank them for extending the time. It means ill have to spend less gold. Because I still doubt I'll get all the candies but I'm ok with that. Considering what I'd have spent breeding, I think ill get off cheaply.

Sumercarefree
10-24-13, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=Sumercarefree;764858]Today

I am comparing my progress since last report yesterday:

Today:

Harvest:33/84(39%)
Quest:14/14(100%)
Hatch:13/14(93%)

Balance time: 11 days 13 hrs

Yesterday:

Harvest:27/84(32%)
Quest:13/14(93%)
Hatch:10/14(71%)

Balance Time: 8 days 2 hrs

Conclusion: Harvest up by 7%. (6 candies) If average is 5 a day I should get another 55 candies. I need 51 candies more.

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 09:04 PM
My average up to now has been 5 per day, so even if I don't see an increase in the drop rate with the extra time and assuming I continue with an average of 5 I should complete it in 11 days (1 day to spare)

harvest 35/94 37/94
Quest. 14/14. 14/14
Hatching 11/18. 11/18

Kami365
10-24-13, 09:28 PM
Dragon Summoning 12 days....Harvest food 33 / 94 . Complete the Quest 13 / 14 , Hatch Dragons 9 / 18 . after update the game I think Harvest my Corn Candy chances drop a little bit,let see how many of us will have these dragons on time...Good Luck everyone.

Oliver118
10-24-13, 10:57 PM
Great to see some extra time hopefully the candies are really less shy. Let's see if it helps

Harvesting Scalypears gives you a high chance of getting Candycorn, since they are the longest crop in the farm, but they do take a while and only give you about 4 candies each, so you'd have to have lots of farms to really get a profit. Also don't worry if you don't get the breedable dragons, since they're likely to give Carved Pumpkins. The quest is also very likely to give Witch Hats, except, again, it takes a while and usually only gives one Witch Hat per quest, so it's not really profit. I have 9 or 10 goodies so far, the timer says 6 days and something something, so good luck to you! (the timer beneath the pumpkin with a witch hat and candy is wrong, it's one day late, you have to look at the timer in the actual thing.)

sabrinainde
10-24-13, 11:11 PM

Thank you so much for your efforts. I think I might actually have a chance now. :)

Sumercarefree
10-24-13, 11:12 PM
Dragon Summoning 12 days....Harvest food 33 / 94 . Complete the Quest 13 / 14 , Hatch Dragons 9 / 18 . after update the game I think Harvest my Corn Candy chances drop a little bit,let see how many of us will have these dragons on time...Good Luck everyone.

I even got something for buying and hatching an air dragon in my extra nest. You should try too.
For Harvest, no one can help.

cedkugedchgd
10-24-13, 11:12 PM
i really often get candy corns from planting rushrooms!

Aurry
10-24-13, 11:33 PM
For me it's....Harvest food 30/84. Complete the Quest 14/14. Hatch dragons 6/14. Just harvested 5 diamond ages and nothing.. :(

sunkalito
10-24-13, 11:40 PM

PONYYYYY!! Get me your snail mail. I'll send you a couple of bottles of Oporto wine. :D
Haven't been able to harvest yet today. Hope i break the bad cycle of getting no candies. :/ i only had one crop to collect (i planted diamondates by mistake instead of eliteleeks) and it got me nothing, though.

sunkalito
10-24-13, 11:41 PM
i really often get candy corns from planting rushrooms!

Little girl! Go boast somewhere else! :p

For me it's....Harvest food 30/84. Complete the Quest 14/14. Hatch dragons 6/14. Just harvested 5 diamond ages and nothing.. :(
Diamond ages? ;)
You have more than me! With 11 days you'll make it! I know how you feel, i've been getting zilch for a day and a half.

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 11:45 PM
Anyone notice more candy from the hour crop?

Sumercarefree
10-25-13, 12:12 AM

Not sure. I have planted a an hour crop in two of my farms. I try a variety. will know in 2 minutes.

Sumercarefree
10-25-13, 12:20 AM
The hour crops I planted (2) yielded nothing. So I switched to 5 hours again.
I do sometimes plant for 3 minutes before planting 5 or an hour too.

OlkaDragons
10-25-13, 12:49 AM
Yesterday I decided to check 1-hour planting instead of usual diamondates...
So I came almost every hour and planted rushrooms. 8 or 9 times x 6 farms = 48-54 crops
And all I got - just one candy!! Madness...

Hope TL really fixed it...

elwood99
10-25-13, 12:58 AM
I got 3 candies from 6 farms of etileeks. Equals my PB usually I get 1 candy from 6 farms.

I am planting diamondates. I usually get 0 lets see what it turns out.

huha54
10-25-13, 12:59 AM
thanks for this changes

belbar22
10-25-13, 01:56 AM
Thanks Pony Roar and TL. Much appreciated

midnightmeerkat
10-25-13, 02:27 AM
Yesterday I decided to check 1-hour planting instead of usual diamondates...
So I came almost every hour and planted rushrooms. 8 or 9 times x 6 farms = 48-54 crops
And all I got - just one candy!! Madness...

Hope TL really fixed it...

The 1 hour crops are designed not to be that productive... The longer ones are meant to give more candies

Amber498
10-25-13, 03:08 AM
Have already seen an improvement in drop rates! six diamondate farms gave out 3 candies instead of the usual 0-1. Rushrooms gave out zero, but that's to be expected.

This is much more realistic for getting the 110 candies, thanks TL!

doop01
10-25-13, 03:10 AM
No, actually I've noticed less! I've planted a few tonight and got nothing. Hopefully the 8hr will be better overnight. But on the whole I've done quite well. Usually been planting a few 1 hr ones per day as well as some diamondates and getting something, but nothing from the 1hr ones today! :(

sunkalito
10-25-13, 03:57 AM
Have already seen an improvement in drop rates! six diamondate farms gave out 3 candies instead of the usual 0-1. Rushrooms gave out zero, but that's to be expected.

This is much more realistic for getting the 110 candies, thanks TL!
same here, I got 3 candies from eliteleeks! let's see how the diamondates behave later on.

cquinn32
10-25-13, 05:13 AM
Thank you for trying to fix the issue. This morning I recieved 4 candies for harvesting diamondates. The most I had recieved before is 2. This just might be possible!!

darla1123
10-25-13, 05:26 AM
Thanks for extending this! It may actually be possible now ��

buttabdullah99
10-25-13, 05:34 AM
I have 20/110
Quest completed
Hatch 5/22
Total 50
:(:(:(

elwood99
10-25-13, 05:37 AM
I just got 2 candies from 6 farms of diamondates. This is the highest i ever gotten so far. I never gotten any candies before. Before that i got 3 candies from 6 farms of etileeks again equals my highest record.

I need more samples as it could still be a fluke. I am planting etileeks and going to bed in an hour.

Btw the 1 hour harvest has never given me any candies.

Anyuszko
10-25-13, 06:44 AM
Strangely I noticed some lags and lost 2 candies. I am pretty sure I had 37 from planting, and I have 35 again. :(

This day is a laggy one, in the tournament I got "processing" lag two times, after defeating angel (had to fight again) then quetzal (have to fight again)

This is a laggy looser day... at least for me.

FigmentValley
10-25-13, 06:54 AM
I tried elite leeks, diamond dates, I rotated -spun my farms until they are dizzy, planted in spaced times, did a dance and sacrificed a virgin, yet I got only 1 candy in 18 crops. I DID, however, get 2 (TWO!!!!) witch's hats from one quest - something that has never happened before. I will most decidedly collect all the quest hats needed. I will NOT come close on the crops or the dragon hatching. Neither one produces much of anything. Diamond dragons, mercury dragon, wizard dragon, illusion dragon - nada. I'm waiting to see if my nightmare dragon egg gives me a pumpkin. I am betting that it does not.

pribakes
10-25-13, 09:25 AM
Same here. About 18 harvests now between yesterday and today with dates and pears and not ONE candy. My luck has definitely changed. I do thank them for extending the time. It means ill have to spend less gold. Because I still doubt I'll get all the candies but I'm ok with that. Considering what I'd have spent breeding, I think ill get off cheaply.

Hope you got some corns today, only got 1 today from 8 hours crops, the increase didnt show up yet :(

igames4me
10-25-13, 09:54 AM
So far getting good drop rates ..... Got 3candies from 3 20 hr crops and just harvesting diamondates got 1 candie out of 3 farms harvested

Total so far today =4

LionsDragons
10-25-13, 10:09 AM

Sorry, Pony! I was upset and used hyperbole, but It came out wrong. I didn't actually think that TL had intentionally lowered the drop. A number of us just began having a run of very bad luck at the same time and i exaggerated. Again, sorry.

And I do have to thank you for pushing for us. Given my continued horrible luck i probably won't benefit from it, but we all really appreciate you going to at for us. Thank you so much!

Finally, making a gesture like extending the deadline helps show its customers that TL does want to be fair and wants everyone to have fun. Please tell them that this greatly increases the chances that i'll spend gold at the end of this summoning if i need to. I'm sure others feel the same way

Thanks!

kms899
10-25-13, 10:48 AM
my update

Harvest Food 45/110
Quest 14/14
Hatch Dragon 22/22

Total 81/146

65 left.

jus7_me89
10-25-13, 11:55 AM
update:

candies: 54/84
pumpkins:14/14

yesterday i had a TERRIBLE candy drop ! i even used some gold just to see if it will make a difference ! did not help 2 much: i got 2 candies instead the usual 1 candy/harvest. i got only 4 candies from 3 eliteleeks harvests !
today, however, my luck chanced like never before : i planted 2 eliteleeks 'till this late hour and i got 9 candies : 4 from the first harvest and 5 from the last !

jus7_me89
10-25-13, 11:57 AM
almost forgot !

THANK YOU TEAM LAVA ! you finally show us the support we needed so much from you ! adding some extra time will help most of us getting the dragons ( with a lot of hard work indeed ) !

midnightmeerkat
10-25-13, 12:00 PM
I really, really like this feature.... It is starting to work well, it helps having a reasonable time to complete it in.

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 12:06 PM
my drop rates have DECREASED drastically since we got some extra time :(

awsumum
10-25-13, 12:10 PM
Is that the trade off? Mine have also been drastically reduced, as in NONE. It doesn't matter what I plant, I'm not getting a single candy. Speeding also does not increase my chances, like it used to :(

huha54
10-25-13, 12:12 PM
update:

candies: 54/84
pumpkins:14/14

yesterday i had a TERRIBLE candy drop ! i even used some gold just to see if it will make a difference ! did not help 2 much: i got 2 candies instead the usual 1 candy/harvest. i got only 4 candies from 3 eliteleeks harvests !
today, however, my luck chanced like never before : i planted 2 eliteleeks 'till this late hour and i got 9 candies : 4 from the first harvest and 5 from the last !

wish u all the best dear just wanted to tell all players that useing golds time is on end and buying candies better than speed up "coast lil"
best of luck dear

huha54
10-25-13, 12:17 PM
candies 34/94
hats 14/14
pumpkins 16/18 "got 4 nests and buying airs"
since 2 days useing 4 farms with 20 hours and 2 farms with 8 hours getting from 6 to 8 candies

warindy
10-25-13, 12:21 PM
You can't just FIRE your friends & relative if they are working for you. Yay! And you can work around the clock by yourself, your Android still not working out ;)

Ahh you totally can fire your friends and relatives. Friendship doesnt pay bills..

DragonRA7
10-25-13, 12:24 PM
Ahh you totally can fire your friends and relatives. Friendship doesnt pay bills..

Agreed lol

warindy
10-25-13, 12:28 PM
In 88 pages of posts you think tl would get the hint, like every single ppost here, my candy drop rates have stopped. I just checked my crops and got 1 candy out of 6 farms. My quests are done and need 110 candies. Can someone get a straight answer on farm direction and what crops do what. Dont tell me to read this entire thread again because there is no answer on it. There is too much variation for each person. Not askng for too much just answers.

huha54
10-25-13, 12:33 PM
dear warindy i dont agree with you at all "Friendship doesnt pay bills.. " friendship can pay bills and can do more than that even
note > money comes and goZ but true friend cant comes easily and if goZ then wunt come back

DragonRA7
10-25-13, 12:38 PM
dear warindy i dont agree with you at all "Friendship doesnt pay bills.. " friendship can pay bills and can do more than that even
note > money comes and goZ but true friend cant comes easily and if goZ then wunt come back

Friends can also get you in trouble lol I say weed out the greedy ones and TL will do much better for them selfs and as far as the candies go I'm not really noticing better drop rate and my girlfriend has got none recently since the time got up'd

wildhearts20
10-25-13, 12:39 PM
Yeah, I'm getting less candies now :( So much for having a fair chance.

huha54
10-25-13, 12:46 PM
Friends can also get you in trouble lol I say weed out the greedy ones and TL will do much better for them selfs and as far as the candies go I'm not really noticing better drop rate and my girlfriend has got none recently since the time got up'd
your right dear because not all peoples are same as our fingers are not " lol r u cheacking yours fingers "

[S8] Elsa
10-25-13, 01:39 PM
my drop rates have DECREASED drastically since we got some extra time :(

If you're trying short crops, try longer timers. The shorter crops have a lower drop rate than the longer ones.

midnightmeerkat
10-25-13, 01:53 PM
In 88 pages of posts you think tl would get the hint, like every single ppost here, my candy drop rates have stopped. I just checked my crops and got 1 candy out of 6 farms. My quests are done and need 110 candies. Can someone get a straight answer on farm direction and what crops do what. Dont tell me to read this entire thread again because there is no answer on it. There is too much variation for each person. Not askng for too much just answers.
Plant longer crops. I have planted 3 x 20 hour crops and 3 x 8 hour crops - when I harvested I got 2 out of the 3 farms for the 8 hour crop. And 3 from the 3 x 20 hour crops

midnightmeerkat
10-25-13, 01:56 PM
I was averaging 5 per 24 hours - for the last 24 hour period I got 7

elwood99
10-25-13, 02:23 PM
My drop rates have increased! I plant
1) yesterday - 6x etileeks got 3. Previous is avg 1
2) yesterday - 6x diamondates 2. Previous is 0
3) 2 min ago - 6x etileeks got 4! My highest so far!

elwood99
10-25-13, 02:30 PM
My advice to people is not to plant anything less than 5 hrs. I have never gotten any from rushrooms, buffbeats and sro on.

My favourite long hour plant is Etileeks. Scalypears is way too long 20hrs and risky because there is a small chance you may not get any candies or the drop rate is the same as etileeks.

cpsi
10-25-13, 04:09 PM
Any body know that the time go back 3 days? Coz this morning my time was 8 days and now it go back 12 days and I only need 40 more candies, hope they don't take it back!! Thanks tl

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:47 PM
Any body know that the time go back 3 days? Coz this morning my time was 8 days and now it go back 12 days and I only need 40 more candies, hope they don't take it back!! Thanks tl

TL did give us an extension!!

mjauuuu
10-25-13, 05:57 PM
TL did give us an extension!!

A very much appreciated extension!:) Hopefully now I'll be able to collect enough candies before the timer runs out.

HenryLucky1
10-25-13, 06:42 PM
Got Wraith after Boo, actually, was trying for second Boo... the egg is on the nest :D

LilMzB4Life
10-25-13, 07:14 PM
I plant the 5 hour crops and I only have 22 candies. I usually only get 1 from the crop and sometimes 2. I planted diamodates once and got nothing. At this rate there is no way I can get 110 candies. That's the only thing I'm missing. Am I doing something wrong?

elwood99
10-25-13, 08:57 PM
I plant the 5 hour crops and I only have 22 candies. I usually only get 1 from the crop and sometimes 2. I planted diamodates once and got nothing. At this rate there is no way I can get 110 candies. That's the only thing I'm missing. Am I doing something wrong?

It is just like that. Luck. Maybe before you sleep plant the 8 hr etileeks. I prefer etileeks because it is giveng me 3-4 candies while diamondates 2 after the TL update. Before the update, diamondates are giving me 0 after trying for 4x 6 farms.

LilMzB4Life
10-26-13, 02:45 AM
It is just like that. Luck. Maybe before you sleep plant the 8 hr etileeks. I prefer etileeks because it is giveng me 3-4 candies while diamondates 2 after the TL update. Before the update, diamondates are giving me 0 after trying for 4x 6 farms.

I will try that and hope for better results. Thank you

JustKay
10-26-13, 03:55 AM
Yay, hooray for the extended time. Thank you Pony Roar for helping to make this happen. Thank you TL for listening to your fans :)

sunkalito
10-26-13, 08:08 AM

My rates haven't improved that much after the update on the timer, but it's a little bit better. I think i may have gotten a candy from rushrooms (would be the first time!) last night, but i'm not quite sure. :p

belbar22
10-26-13, 08:09 AM
My rates haven't improved that much after the update on the timer, but it's a little bit better. I think i may have gotten a candy from rushrooms (would be the first time!) last night, but i'm not quite sure. :p

I think my rate is slightly better from Etileeks. Got 4 this morning and will harvest next lot in 20 mins so we will see. I am at 43/84

sunkalito
10-26-13, 08:19 AM
I think my rate is slightly better from Etileeks. Got 4 this morning and will harvest next lot in 20 mins so we will see. I am at 43/84

Oh, great! Good job then. :D the eliteleeks seem to drop more often that diamondates. I get a maximum of 2 per diamondates but i think i've gotten 4 from eliteleeks! It depends. I've been thinking of writing it down, actually, but then i get aggravated lol.

LionsDragons
10-26-13, 09:54 AM
My drop rates definitely seem to have improved. I had only gotten 24 candies in the first 4 days and with 8 days left i wasn't going to get anywhere near the 110 i need. Since the time increased, i've gotten 13 candies. I'm still never getting more than 1 candy/farm but more farms are giving candies. I'm pretty much planting only diamond dates and overnight i plant elite leeks. For me, pumpwings weren't working but that's probably just luck.

TL has been ver clear on what to do: longer planting times increase the drop rate, i.e. the likelihood of a given harvest giving you a candy. They haven't commented on whether more coins helps (e.g., diamond dates vs pumpwings, with both at 5 hours) but I personally have had better luck with DDs.

If this drop rate holds up, i definitely have a shot at these dragons

belbar22
10-26-13, 09:59 AM
I don't seem to get much from diamond dates but I am not getting enough food with harvesting Etileeks. Still need an average of 5 a day to get the wraith. Not sure that is going to happen.

kms899
10-26-13, 10:11 AM
I still need 57 candies, have 9 days and 24 hrs left.

cpsi
10-26-13, 11:06 AM
43/84 candies and 11 days to go, hope I can get it!!

awsumum
10-26-13, 11:28 AM
50/84 gona maybe scrape in if I'm lucky

buttabdullah99
10-26-13, 11:30 AM
I only have 35/110 hatch 6/22 and quest completed
Total 54

buttabdullah99
10-26-13, 11:31 AM
50/84 gona maybe scrape in if I'm lucky
U will be able to get both dragon :)

caketester88
10-26-13, 11:31 AM
My drop rates have increased, but they are very sporadic. This morning I got a big fat zero from all 6 farms (elite leeks in all). Throught the day I've planted a mix of DD, cheap 5 hr ones, and the expensive 1 hr crops, I've had about 5 cady corns do far with all 6 farms to be harvested again before planting my night to
Elite leeks.
I may or may not get enough, It's sad when I get a candy- free 6 farm harvest, but exciting and hopeful when I get a few candies in a 6 farm harvest, LOL
Definately a lot more fun since the fix :)

My goals are 129 parts for the wraith dragon and 146 for the headless. I currently have 72 parts. If I get 146 parts can I get BOTH dragons????? Or is it 129 parts for wraith PLUS 146 for headless????

caketester88
10-26-13, 11:34 AM
Ohhh!!!! sorry about my above post. Stupid auto-correct has swapped words for me making it sound rather gobbly-de-****y!

caketester88
10-26-13, 11:37 AM
.... And I have no idea why the end of my last word came out as *****y !!!! It wasn't a swear word! LOL I'm gonna give up forum posting from my iPod - its a very random experience!!

Good luck peeps on your Halloween part collecting :)

caketester88
10-26-13, 11:51 AM
Sorry for all the posts, but just thought this may be of help.

I've harvested a total of 6 lots of diamondates today and the only 2 I've got candies from were the 2 I used gold to speed up. I only used 1 gold per farm (x just 2 farms). The other 4 diamondate crops gave me no candies.

midnightmeerkat
10-26-13, 12:03 PM
My goals are 129 parts for the wraith dragon and 146 for the headless. I currently have 72 parts. If I get 146 parts can I get BOTH dragons????? Or is it 129 parts for wraith PLUS 146 for headless????

146 for both.... Once you get the 129 parts the wraith goes automatically into your storage then the items still count toward the headless

sunkalito
10-26-13, 12:28 PM
Sorry for all the posts, but just thought this may be of help.

I've harvested a total of 6 lots of diamondates today and the only 2 I've got candies from were the 2 I used gold to speed up. I only used 1 gold per farm (x just 2 farms). The other 4 diamondate crops gave me no candies.

yeah,they did say to use gold to increase our odds of getting parts! which i think is ludicrous, since nearly nobody will spend gold harvesting crops.

this afternoon my plantation of diamondates got me a total of ZERO CANDIES YAAAAY

aceblade
10-26-13, 01:35 PM
Any tips on what to hatch for higher Pumpkin success?

midnightmeerkat
10-26-13, 01:53 PM

If I have a spare nest I have been buying light eggs and have been getting a pumpkin every other time from it

kooky panda
10-26-13, 03:29 PM
If I have a spare nest I have been buying light eggs and have been getting a pumpkin every other time from it
I also did good with water dragons .

LionsDragons
10-26-13, 04:10 PM

I got most of my pumpkins from corals and poisons, my fails from trying for Raven/Spider and for Witch. Personally, i haven't noticed any better drop rate for super-rares vs commons, or long breed times vs short ones. Good luck!

sunkalito
10-26-13, 04:34 PM
I got most of my pumpkins from corals and poisons, my fails from trying for Raven/Spider and for Witch. Personally, i haven't noticed any better drop rate for super-rares vs commons, or long breed times vs short ones. Good luck!

ditto! i got most of my pumpkins from the insane number of wizards i hatched. lol

belbar22
10-26-13, 04:39 PM
Aargh the last 2 times I planted Etileeks I only got candle each time but I don't seem to get any when I plant diamond ages. Very fed up.

Amber498
10-26-13, 05:55 PM
Drop rates went back down today. Zero candies for overnight 8-hour eliteleeks. 1 candy from diamondates. Going to make it very tough to get 146 items in all.

Things were better yesterday, not sure why the good luck didn't continue today!

elwood99
10-26-13, 06:11 PM
I just got 2 candies from 6 etileek farm. I need to do more to confirm if it has dropped or i am just unlucky. Yesterday i had more 3-4 candies from etileeks

finnth12
10-26-13, 07:58 PM
Got 2 pumpkins from magic, but only 1 pumpkin from wizard. Also 2 pumpkins from sunrise. Does the longer hatching has any effect too? But I only got 1 pumpkin from hatching nightmare.

elwood99
10-26-13, 10:55 PM
Again 2 more candies from etileeks.

creolepraline
10-26-13, 11:13 PM
Earlier I got four candies from six farms of pears, but my ipad died and they didn't add to my total. I was annoyed so I sped up a couple farms with the last ten gems I got and got four more candies. I'm at 42/110. Manageable. Better than it was for the last dragons I can tell you that much.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 01:40 AM
Noticed better drop rates from harvests today.
I am 47/84 now.
Still I need 37 candies over next 9 days. That is 4 a day.
Might just make it.

belbar22
10-27-13, 02:23 AM
Noticed better drop rates from harvests today.
I am 47/84 now.
Still I need 37 candies over next 9 days. That is 4 a day.
Might just make it.

Me too. But only got 2 from 1st crop of Etileeks. Now dound diamond ages which are not very successful for me. Happy if I get 1

belbar22
10-27-13, 02:24 AM
Oops meant doing - should really read my posts before I post them.

nicoleariel1
10-27-13, 03:11 AM
i got 38 candies i need a 110 i've completed the pumkins and the witch hats i got 74 i need 146 not seeing it the 20 crop did drop 3 but stll thats not anufe either 5 hr crop 1 or 2 out of 6 farms all enchanted tryed everythang the 1 hr maybe 1 the 8hr crop 2 sometimes3 with 9 days 7 hr even if i sneak play at work i don't think i'll get them but i have gold so i will get as close as i can and buy all hope it is under 500

nicoleariel1
10-27-13, 04:13 AM
thank you pony

sunkalito
10-27-13, 04:39 AM
Well, this was a good morning. Got 4 candies out of 5 eliteleeks farms :D i say 5 farms, because by mistake i planted scalypears on one of them. -.- what a waste. It's a huge gamble and time loss. :/

kms899
10-27-13, 05:04 AM
I only get candie from the 20hr scalypears, 5-6 candies from 6 farms, get almost nothing from the rest.
got 95/146.

elwood99
10-27-13, 06:16 AM
I only get candie from the 20hr scalypears, 5-6 candies from 6 farms, get almost nothing from the rest.
got 95/146.

I think there are different sets of odds for different groups of people just like the requirements differ. Before the changes diamondates are a no go for me planted 4x 6 farms and got ZERO. Scalypears have given me avg 2 before the changes. Not as good as eliteleeks which average 1-2 drops. I can plant 3 x8hr for 6 farms in a day.

With the recent changes as drop rates have increased and eliteleeks and diamondates are the way to go for me. Getting more than 2-3 candies per harvest. I am not trying scalypears unless it can give me 7-8 candies per harvest.

ascherb
10-27-13, 06:47 AM
Eliteleeks seem to give me 1-2 candies for every 6 farms I plant. For candies I am not even at the half way mark. I am at 45 out of 94. I am done the quests, and at 11 out of 18 for the hatching of dragons, so I am thinking the candies, if I get 6 a day, planting 3x elite leeks per day, I would just make it ... But if I don't get at least 2 candies per crop, which has happened too sometimes, it's not going to happen... As always, time will tell. Fortunately there is a tournament, where I am close to done that, and, although trying to breed Halloween dragons, I have not bred a single one! Did get a missing peacock when trying though... So there is a bit of a silver lining... Even if I miss out on these summoning dragons...

najess
10-27-13, 07:27 AM
This is ridiculous. I planted 6 diamondates and got nothing. Then i tried to plant upgrapes, i already harvest more than 60 and still got nothing. Guess tl just don't want me to get the dragons :mad:

caketester88
10-27-13, 07:45 AM
146 for both.... Once you get the 129 parts the wraith goes automatically into your storage then the items still count toward the headless

Thanks for that :)

belbar22
10-27-13, 08:24 AM
This is ridiculous. I planted 6 diamondates and got nothing. Then i tried to plant upgrapes, i already harvest more than 60 and still got nothing. Guess tl just don't want me to get the dragons :mad:

In my experience you need to plant Etileeks or the 20 hour crops.

lacey52
10-27-13, 10:07 AM
I have gotten nothing today, and have had two harvests of diamondates, where I normally get at least one candy corn per crop. I am not going to make it at this rate, and decided I am not going to pay gold for these dragons. The longer time goes on, the less I like them, anyway. Once Halloween passes, won't care that much I did not make it. It still seems unfair to make it impossible to reach without gold.

buttabdullah99
10-27-13, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone
My collection
Farms 45/110
Hatch 9/22
Quest 14/14
:total 65

awsumum
10-27-13, 11:10 AM
Hey everyone :)
Update on my summoning efforts

88/112

60/84 candies
14/14 quests
14/14 hatchings

Slow going, but I got 1 candy from each farm today, planting scalypears in case anyone is interested :)

Good luck

ginrae22
10-27-13, 11:41 AM
This is the second time I've gotten nothing from the quest. X 0 witch hats and getting no candy corns from farming at all. Ugh.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:02 PM
Here is where I stand.

Harvest 51/84 (60.7%)

Quest 14/14
Hatch 14/14

Buy balance: 489 Gold.

Time left:8 days 14 hours.

Needed: Another 33 candies. About 4.1 candies per day over 8 days.

I think I may be okay. but too close.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone
My collection
Farms 45/110
Hatch 9/22
Quest 14/14
:total 65

Your Hatch is pretty bad. I hope you have two nests.

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:05 PM
Hey everyone :)
Update on my summoning efforts

88/112

60/84 candies
14/14 quests
14/14 hatchings

Slow going, but I got 1 candy from each farm today, planting scalypears in case anyone is interested :)

Good luck

Thanks I must try scalypears too

jbrad59
10-27-13, 08:02 PM

I think I may actually get this one. I had horrible luck with leaf summoning.

nukesters2
10-27-13, 08:12 PM
I have been getting a minimum of 2, often times 3 candy corns from every crop of 6 eliteleeks i have planted ever since this quest began. I got all my pumpkins a couple of days ago and all my witches hats yesterday. I was pretty excited because it looked like I was going to be able to get these dragons!! Suddenly today, i am only getting 1 candy corn per 6 crops of elite leeks. It is pretty obvious they decided too many people were going to be getting these dragons without spending any actual cash and decided to throttle the drop rate. Extremely obvious and very disapointing. I do not like being manipulated.

ascherb
10-27-13, 09:39 PM
I am in the same boat as nukesters2. Today I have done 3 harvests of the 8 hour elite leeks, and now instead of getting 2 candies for 6 farms, it's been 1 per harvest of 6 farms. Once again thinking this is back to an impossible task. Very frustrating.

cad33
10-27-13, 11:42 PM
Insult to injury. Just failed at the tournament. I harvested 30 hours worth of food and managed to get 0 candies. I pray there is someone out there with the opposite of my luck because failing ALL the time, s u c k s. And I play ALL the time. Statistically speaking, I'm freaking due.

riversprite77
10-27-13, 11:51 PM
I just got my Wraith dragon, very excited!

elwood99
10-28-13, 01:33 AM
I got 1 candy in the morning from eliteleeks and then 3 this afternoon. For those with 84 requirements you can do it. Those with higher may need to pay some gold to get those 2 dragons.

sunkalito
10-28-13, 02:17 AM
I'm shocked!! I got FIVE candies from eliteleeks this morning. Five!!!
Don't stop believing you guys!! There may yet be hope. I planted diamondates but to be honest i think I will plant eliteleeks again this afternoon, instead of diamondates.
Too bad my food production will suffer. :(

On the other hand, my dad got zero candies from eliteleeks. Meh. :(

Kandykizzez
10-28-13, 07:41 AM
Why am i not getting candy corn? I keep making food for days now but even 1 candy corn

kms899
10-28-13, 07:48 AM
Why am i not getting candy corn? I keep making food for days now but even 1 candy corn

try the scalypear im sure you get something.

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 08:00 AM
Harvest my crops and got 3/6 not bad :0 I have total 72
Harvest 50/110
Quest completed
Hatch 12/22

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 08:02 AM
Your Hatch is pretty bad. I hope you have two nests.
Yeah I don't know why TL is so rude with some of its player :(:(:(

DarkAther
10-28-13, 08:11 AM
I actually got 4/6 candy corns this morning. Surprise, surprise!
49/94 harvest
14/14 quest
12/18 hatching (actually got 2 pumpkins yesterday for hatching nightmare)

75/126 total

kms899
10-28-13, 08:12 AM
update

harvest 84/110
quest 14/14
hatch dragon 22/22

total 120/146

wildhearts20
10-28-13, 08:56 AM
28/84
14/14
14/14

I don't think I'm going to make it

kms899
10-28-13, 09:05 AM
28/84
14/14
14/14

I don't think I'm going to make it

$$$$$:p

ginrae22
10-28-13, 09:30 AM
It's so frustrating I've had such bad luck with harvesting. 1/5 every time pumpwings are done is terrible. I'm so far from being even close I don't know why I bothered at all. And no way am I spending real money on this. Nope.

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:34 AM
Planting etileeks the last 3 times, I have had 3/4/3 candles from them. I get none from diamond dates and on my other account i get 6 each time i plant scallypairs

I am now at

56/84
14/14
14/14

aceblade
10-28-13, 10:31 AM
Planting etileeks the last 3 times, I have had 3/4/3 candles from them. I get none from diamond dates and on my other account i get 6 each time i plant scallypairs

I am now at

56/84
14/14
14/14

Looks like you'll get it no problem!
:)

igames4me
10-28-13, 10:35 AM
update
56/110
14/14
15/22

not losing hope

igames4me
10-28-13, 10:36 AM
update
56/110
14/14
15/22

not losing hope

need average 6 candies a day

LilMzB4Life
10-28-13, 11:11 AM
I'm at 40/110
14/14
22/22

Hard getting anything from crops. I hope I make it but I'm not going to spend money or cry over it if I don't.

belbar22
10-28-13, 11:14 AM
Looks like you'll get it no problem!
:)

I hope so as I can't seem to breed anything new these days. !!!

nukesters2
10-28-13, 11:19 AM
getting candy corn again today so that's good. ios 7, iphone 5, planting eliteleeks.

10-28-13, 11:26 AM
Luck turned my way, I have to plant eliteleeks all the time for the best minimum chance to get candies. There is hope now.

55/110
14/14
15/22

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 11:33 AM
Can anyone tell me why my timer says 9 days on the right side but when I click on summoning sign it's says 7 days 22 hours and something

igames4me
10-28-13, 11:37 AM
Can anyone tell me why my timer says 9 days on the right side but when I click on summoning sign it's says 7 days 22 hours and something

omg mine says that too

can a mod flag this over?
i thought i had 9 days left so i was thinking 6 per day and ill be fine but if its 7 days i need like 9 a day or 8 uh uhh

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 11:37 AM

I am now at

56/84
14/14
14/14
It seems that u r going to get thses two dragon only 29 left congrats I only have
51/110
12/22
14/14

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 11:39 AM
omg mine says that too

can a mod flag this over?
i thought i had 9 days left so i was thinking 6 per day and ill be fine but if its 7 days i need like 9 a day or 8 uh uhh
Yeah I also calculate all things on 9 days but now TL take 1 day from all of us why

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 12:32 PM
I can't believe I just harvest 6 farms and got 5 candies :):):) my highest :)

OlkaDragons
10-28-13, 12:32 PM
Yes, I went here with the same question :)

And my candy corns are still very shy. I plant 12 diamonddates per day and 6 eliteleeks at night. But still have 38/84 corns!
I got 2 corns in a day from all of these in the best case!

emmymsa
10-28-13, 12:44 PM
I also show 9 on sticky with 7:21:28:33 on timer.

I wanted to share a strategy I have been using since they increased the drop rate. I went from 25 candy corns to 58 by 9AM EST Mon morn. That's 33 candy corns in in the 75 hours that I played. I plant many short time crops, up to 12 buff beets or impruberries, then plant a couple 1 hour then cycle 5 hour and 8 hour.

zwinnie
10-28-13, 01:03 PM
Yay, Wraith is in the nest!

2 more candies and 1 pumpkin for Headless.

midnightmeerkat
10-28-13, 01:27 PM
I have completed the pumpkins and hats
68/94 iPad 63/94 iPhone

Regarding the timer difference it was noticed a couple of days. There seems to be a difference of 3 hours between the icon time and the timer. The icon time is 3 hours behind.

midnightmeerkat
10-28-13, 01:29 PM
Totals from harvesting ........

68/94 iPad 63/94 iPhone

aceblade
10-28-13, 02:12 PM
Yes, I went here with the same question :)

And my candy corns are still very shy. I plant 12 diamonddates per day and 6 eliteleeks at night. But still have 38/84 corns!
I got 2 corns in a day from all of these in the best case!

If you can, substitute that second crop of diamondates for more eliteleeks.

FigmentValley
10-28-13, 03:00 PM
Is there any reason to collect more quest hats once the 14 are done? Can any extra hats be substituted for candy corn or pumpkin counts?

midnightmeerkat
10-28-13, 03:09 PM
Is there any reason to collect more quest hats once the 14 are done? Can any extra hats be substituted for candy corn or pumpkin counts?

Nope.... Send your dragons to get other quest items (my moon dragon came back with a core and now all I need is the tail to craft the comet dragon)

cpsi
10-28-13, 03:41 PM
My lucky day today i plant diamond dates twice and get 12 candies now all I need is 15 more candies to complete 11074

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 04:30 PM
Yeah I don't know why TL is so rude with some of its player :(:(:(

I also used one nest for air and another for normal hatching. So got more hatches that way.
Harvest now is 59/84. 25 more to go.
Woke at night to replant.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 04:31 PM
Nope.... Send your dragons to get other quest items (my moon dragon came back with a core and now all I need is the tail to craft the comet dragon)

I need one more Core.

lollipop_rp
10-28-13, 05:06 PM
I have 61 altogether and I need to collect one head and the rest are Candy... I can only collect about six candies a day... Will I make it?

FigmentValley
10-28-13, 05:12 PM
Thank you for your swift answer, Midnightmeercat. :)

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:16 PM
So far my dragons summoning are Harvest food 64/94, witch hat 14/14 & carved pumpkin 17/18,..congrats to those have Wraith & Headless dragons & Good Luck for those are getting soon.

lollipop_rp
10-28-13, 05:34 PM
I have 61 altogether and I need to collect one head and the rest are Candy... I can only collect about six candies a day... Will I make it?

Should I try an eight hour and a five hour per day?

buffmama
10-28-13, 05:54 PM
Here's my stats
58/110
14/14
16/22
So I have 7days & 16 hrs, so if my calculations are correct that's 11/5/13 at 7am Hawaii Time
I might be able to do it....?????

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 07:08 PM
Here's my stats
58/110
14/14
16/22
So I have 7days & 16 hrs, so if my calculations are correct that's 11/5/13 at 7am Hawaii Time
I might be able to do it....?????

It depends on your drop rate for Harvest now.
It is unfair that you have to do 22 quests. But fortunately you have enough time. I only had 14 luckily.

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 07:13 PM
Here is where I stand.

Today:

Harvest 60/84 (60.7%)

Quest 14/14
Hatch 14/14

Buy balance: 356 Gold.

Time left: 7 days 14 hours.

I need another 24 Candies. The improved drop rate is partly due to some early harvests after report yesterday. Still if I can get 6 per day it is pretty good.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Yesterday

Harvest 51/84 (60.7%)

Quest 14/14
Hatch 14/14

Buy balance: 489 Gold.

Time left:8 days 14 hours.