PDA

View Full Version : NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

tuskmage
10-19-13, 01:37 PM
( and it reminds me of trying for Angel!)

Rofl! Lights are on, nobody's home!

lol I'm pretty sure doop is home when her light is on ;)

tuskmage
10-19-13, 01:42 PM
I can and would fire relatives and "friends, be that they were the problem. Business is business.

That being said...... Hmmmm.. I just hatched ANOTHER one of those "new" mistmoth dragons (I had 3 before they came back and sold many more), but STILL got nothing for hatching a dragon. I'm selling one mistmoth and dropping the new one in its spot, so it isn't that I'm not "keeping" them so I get no reward. It's that I GET NO REWARDS FOR HATCHING OR HARVESTING. So far, I have gotten 2 hats for a quest. Whoopee.

Maybe you pay too much attention from your Business side, that's why you miss out all those good things came from your relatives :p Did you sold those eggs off the nets or you hatch them from the nets? I got candies from hatch the eggs first then sold them :p

doop01
10-19-13, 01:42 PM
( and it reminds me of trying for Angel!)

Rofl! Lights are on, nobody's home!
Aww Moooooos!!!! And yeah!! My Lights are on now!!! Hahahahaha Just got one then ;)

doop01
10-19-13, 01:46 PM
Maybe you pay too much attention from your Business side, that's why you miss out all those good things came from your relatives :p Did you sold those eggs off the nets or you hatch them from the nets? I got candies from hatch the eggs first then sold them :p
I've gotten them from selling straight from the nest too! :D

aceblade
10-19-13, 02:08 PM

All of my pumpkins have been from selling without hatching. Woohoo!
:D

camelot7
10-19-13, 02:09 PM
I think it may have something to do with I require to collect more candies "146" :mad: to complete the task? That's why my candies droping rate are higher?

I have to collect 146 also, but my drop rates are low, so I don't think that's it.

ghoulchik
10-19-13, 02:21 PM
I too have 146 candies to collect and have only collected 2!
Well had 2 collected because all my collection items have reset to zero! :(

moostermine
10-19-13, 02:28 PM
lol I'm pretty sure doop is home when her light is on ;)

Aww Moooooos!!!! And yeah!! My Lights are on now!!! Hahahahaha Just got one then ;)

You guys are silly! I meant my lights were on but nobody was home!

@ ghoulchik! Email support while there is still time for them to respond!

pribakes
10-19-13, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure. You'd think you'd get a pumpkin from the Nightelf at least.
I've been hatching a lot of charms. My last two rewarded my pumpkins, which was nice.

Thats what I thought :(

fattom19
10-19-13, 03:26 PM
I am also seeing an issue with harvesting food for candy corn. I have only 6, and harvested all kinds of food today and I am getting nothing.

This is a reply for everyone I am having the best success when harvesting the 8hr Eliteleeks so far this is what I got

fattom19
10-19-13, 03:30 PM
So please see it is possible, just maybe try doing them, I also got 2 from diamondates and 1 from rushrooms but by far the most success I've had was with the eliteleeks so gl everyone!!! I hope this helps

DarkAther
10-19-13, 03:39 PM
I've just harvested elite leeks and received no candy again and hatched 2 dragons- a leopard and genie and received nothing again. Getting really angry at this summoning game. Why even bother with rates like this. If you don't want anyone to get these dragons might as well make it a flip of a coin like you did with hammerhead dragon and stop waiting our time and getting our hopes up!!! Oh yeah that probably didn't bring in much money, did it!
Hey I guess I just need to (***smile, smile, smile***)!

mjauuuu
10-19-13, 05:02 PM
I've collected 12 pieces so far in total. Not much though compared to those of you who have collected 20 or more already. Going to try those 20 hour crops tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. G' night all and good luck collecting!:)

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 05:23 PM
For those of you on 94 leaves you will need an average of just under 7 leaves per day. *DON'T PANIC*

Attached is my update for both my games

moostermine
10-19-13, 05:42 PM
For those of you on 94 leaves you will need an average of just under 7 leaves per day. *DON'T PANIC*

Attached is my update for both my games
I think I can...I think I can.....
....keep on trying...
...smile, smile smile.....! Yay!

metsfreek
10-19-13, 05:44 PM
94 items heh. More like 150

DarkAther
10-19-13, 05:44 PM
I think I have a grand total of 8 for 2 days.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 05:46 PM
5 for harvesting, 2 for quest, 1 for hatching. Yeah I'm going to make it! Not!

DarkAther
10-19-13, 05:47 PM
Sorry. I should just stay off this thread. It just makes me angry!!!

moostermine
10-19-13, 05:50 PM

Hey guys? I have a theory...
....anybody remember how many leaves they got on the last summoning?
Wonder if those that got fewer items, don't need as many this time. Or if the acct didn't get summoning last time it got the higher requirement this time? My phone had it last time and I got a lower number, my iPad didn't and it has the higher one.

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 05:51 PM

94 for harvesting... The questing and hatching doesn't worry me... For the quests it is possible to get 2-3 items from a collect

Last time it was 150 leaves from the harvesting alone. Not even remotely obtainable - it has been lowered this time

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 05:53 PM
Hey guys? I have a theory...
....anybody remember how many leaves they got on the last summoning?
Wonder if those that got fewer items, don't need as many this time. Or if the acct didn't get summoning last time it got the higher requirement this time? My phone had it last time and I got a lower number, my iPad didn't and it has the higher one.

I only had it on my iphone last time and I have the same amount on both

igames4me
10-19-13, 06:42 PM
On harvesting I have 4 on one account and 5 on another..... I'm so close to getting these dragons

dragon1fighter
10-19-13, 07:17 PM
94 for harvesting... The questing and hatching doesn't worry me... For the quests it is possible to get 2-3 items from a collect

Last time it was 150 leaves from the harvesting alone. Not even remotely obtainable - it has been lowered this time

It was obtainable. Some people did it without gold and even the ones who only got leaves after rotating farms managed to complete it.

FigmentValley
10-19-13, 07:42 PM
What do you mean by "rotating farms"?

101gurlz
10-19-13, 07:48 PM
I too have 146 candies to collect and have only collected 2!
Well had 2 collected because all my collection items have reset to zero! :(

Just had the same thing happen to me, losing 7 items. Have emailed support, but am not optimistic.

dragon1fighter
10-19-13, 07:50 PM
Farms were not giving leaves if they were rotated.... That's why TL gave them extra 6 days and fixed the bug

mrarfan
10-19-13, 07:50 PM
Oh...Now the candies only work when you plant 8Hour and above crops! What a waste of coins :p

dragon1fighter
10-19-13, 07:53 PM
That's not true I'm getting them with pumpwings and diamodates :)

buttabdullah99
10-19-13, 08:04 PM
Oh...Now the candies only work when you plant 8Hour and above crops! What a waste of coins :p
Yeah u r right I planted diamonates and got nothing :( now I harvest eliktiltes and got 2 /4 :) mine total is 9 :(

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 08:12 PM
It was obtainable. Some people did it without gold and even the ones who only got leaves after rotating farms managed to complete it.

It would have been quite a low percentage tho

mrarfan
10-19-13, 08:29 PM
Great! What dragons should I hatch to get those pumpkins? Wizard and Coral hatched NOTHING =.=

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 08:39 PM
Great! What dragons should I hatch to get those pumpkins? Wizard and Coral hatched NOTHING =.=

It's random, just keep on doing your normal breeding and hatching, that's what I am doing. I am trying for raven at the moment using night/lotus

DarkAther
10-19-13, 08:46 PM
Farms were not giving leaves if they were rotated.... That's why TL gave them extra 6 days and fixed the bug

The extra 6 days still didn't get me anywhere near to summoning those dragons either. I ended up only having 44 leaves instead of 11 from harvesting farms and rotating them around.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 08:51 PM
I haven't had any luck with hatching today either. Out of 3 eggs hatched on my main island, I have received nothing today. Got 1 pumpkin yesterday though. And I did just get 1 candy from a 1 hr. fire apple. It totally surprised me. Especially since I've planted longer crops all day and haven't received any since the 2 I got this morning.

moostermine
10-19-13, 09:09 PM
All we can do is *smile* folks! We will either get them or we won't! We can yell and such, but they have it all worked out! Some will get close and buy the rest, some hardly get any and will buy anyway because they put so much effort into getting them! It's only if we refuse to buy the remaining parts that they will change it, and that will be hard this time because they are cool! It was easier with the fall ones because they were kinda lame anyway!
So, you will have to decide, cool dragons or don't support a fixed part of the game? It's up to you!

Or maybe they will fix it! Lmao! Just remember, keep * smiling*!

moostermine
10-19-13, 09:56 PM
All we can do is *smile* folks! We will either get them or we won't! We can yell and such, but they have it all worked out! Some will get close and buy the rest, some hardly get any and will buy anyway because they put so much effort into getting them! It's only if we refuse to buy the remaining parts that they will change it, and that will be hard this time because they are cool! It was easier with the fall ones because they were kinda lame anyway!
So, you will have to decide, cool dragons or don't support a fixed part of the game? It's up to you!

Or maybe they will fix it! Lmao! Just remember, keep * smiling*!
Hahaha! Now it's my turn to follow my own advice!
Just lost all my hard earned Halloween treats!
Am in the process of deleting and reinstalling, if that doesn't help, guess its " please email support@teamlava.com "
Rofl! " :) :) :) "

moostermine
10-19-13, 10:05 PM
Nope! Didn't help! And it's funny! My icon says 13 days, but my counter says 11 days 22 hours!
I forget what I had for pieces but I'm sure it was 18 or 19!
I read some where about a comedy of errors.....I think I may finally understand .....

elwood99
10-19-13, 10:23 PM
Nope! Didn't help! And it's funny! My icon says 13 days, but my counter says 11 days 22 hours!
I read some where about a comedy of errors.....I think I may finally understand .....

How did you lose the pieces? Bug?

moostermine
10-19-13, 10:27 PM
How did you lose the pieces? Bug?

Dunno! Logged in to Halloween version, to see if the drop rates were better there, and they were gone! I'm not the only one either! Sent a pm to Frozen Turtle and an emai to support.....careful if you change versions, don't know if that is the cause, but just in case....

midnightmeerkat
10-19-13, 10:30 PM

I noticed the timer difference too

Anyuszko
10-19-13, 10:40 PM

But it doesnt matter, we already learned TL has a third timer and they finish summoning when they want.

Then you can write email and they wont answer :) thats what happened to me so i skip it this time

DarkAther
10-19-13, 10:42 PM
Hahaha! Now it's my turn to follow my own advice!
Just lost all my hard earned Halloween treats!
Am in the process of deleting and reinstalling, if that doesn't help, guess its " please email support@teamlava.com "
Rofl! " :) :) :) "

Oh Moostermind!! So sorry!

moostermine
10-19-13, 10:48 PM
Oh Moostermind!! So sorry!

No worries! I've learned to roll with the punches here! Probably wouldn't have gotten enough any way! Just know for sure not to spend gold on those last few pieces now! Imagine....
....I'm down to the last few minutes and I'm a few pieces short, and I think to myself...." Wait, I had those candy corns and they took them away....should I reward them for that....?.....nah!"

ramothsflight
10-19-13, 11:21 PM

I think the timer has been off since the beginning. But as someone else said, not that it makes a diff.

Sorry you lost all your items. Hope you get them back. I take screen shots several times a day now. Can't trust the game anymore to do what it is supposed to do.

Not that it matters for this summoning. I had a really low drop rate last time for harvesting and farm position was not a factor in that. This time not a single candy corn has dropped. Kind of ridiculous. So many things I could say here but will go with the new mantra. Just keep smiling, just keep smiling! :p

IceitRight
10-19-13, 11:25 PM
This is so hard. My crops have stopped giving me booty. Can anyone tell me how we get the pumpkin/ scarecrow/ spooky tree decor?? Thanks.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 11:27 PM
No worries! I've learned to roll with the punches here! Probably wouldn't have gotten enough any way! Just know for sure not to spend gold on those last few pieces now! Imagine....
....I'm down to the last few minutes and I'm a few pieces short, and I think to myself...." Wait, I had those candy corns and they took them away....should I reward them for that....?.....nah!"

Did use gold to buy last dragons and going to use it for these either.

DarkAther
10-19-13, 11:29 PM
Did use gold to buy last dragons and going to use it for these either.

Didn't use gold I mean for last dragons! Sorry, don't know what happened to that last sentence. Maybe I need to go to bed! Keep smiling everyone! Have a great day/night! :)

DarkAther
10-19-13, 11:30 PM
This is so hard. My crops have stopped giving me booty. Can anyone tell me how we get the pumpkin/ scarecrow/ spooky tree decor?? Thanks.

You buy it in the market.

IceitRight
10-20-13, 12:16 AM
Thanks for coming back to me. I've tried that but it isn't in my market. Are other people missing this???

ramothsflight
10-20-13, 01:31 AM
Thanks for coming back to me. I've tried that but it isn't in my market. Are other people missing this???

Did you download the Halloween version of Dragon Story? If not do that and then they will be in your market.

creolepraline
10-20-13, 01:59 AM
Just sold three corals and a wizard, got 8 pumpkins from them.

mjauuuu
10-20-13, 02:12 AM
Just sold three corals and a wizard, got 8 pumpkins from them.

Then you got extremely lucky!:)

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 02:42 AM
i'm not that lucky...only 14 items so far :(

kms899
10-20-13, 04:41 AM
TL always put the gold on special offer when lots of dragons turn up, or if one is about to go, they know people will buy gold.

I couldn't careless about the Wraith Dragon, it's the Headless Dragon that I want.

metsfreek
10-20-13, 04:45 AM
Only have 24 items and need 146. I'm not feeling confident at all

kms899
10-20-13, 04:48 AM
Only have 24 items and need 146. I'm not feeling confident at all

I have 12, the last time i managed to get one dragon, and i refuse to spend gold to speed up this Dragon Summoning, i think i have a total of around 200 leaves last time, so this should work out better.

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 05:17 AM
One of my neighbors just got a candy from harvesting ...wait for it....wait....BUFFBEETS ! so anything is possible ! you just need some darn luck ! did anyone else got candies from buffbeets ?

metsfreek
10-20-13, 05:37 AM
I have 12, the last time i managed to get one dragon, and i refuse to spend gold to speed up this Dragon Summoning, i think i have a total of around 200 leaves last time, so this should work out better.

I did some math and with persistence and optimism I should get them easily. However, if I'm less favorable I may just barely acquire them, which is silly because it would still require me to farm and play like crazy to just barely scrap by.

kms899
10-20-13, 05:47 AM
I did some math and with persistence and optimism I should get them easily. However, if I'm less favorable I may just barely acquire them, which is silly because it would still require me to farm and play like crazy to just barely scrap by.

I have at least the next 18 hours to play around.

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 05:54 AM

I wish my experience were similar: The pumpkins from hatching should be easy for me; the hats from questing may be do-able if i get more than one hat once in a while; the candy corn from planting is completely impossible.

I've been planting for 10 hrs per day minimum and I've only gotten 10 candy corn after 2 and a half days! I've tried planting diamond dates, pump-wings, elite leeks, and fire apples. I don't know what else to try! I was really glad to see that it looked like TL had tried to fix the problems from the last dragon summoning but now it looks like they didn't.

At my current rate, i'm not even going to break 50 candy corn!

Thoughts? Suggestions? Minor rants, perhaps? ;)

moostermine
10-20-13, 05:56 AM

Persistence, optimism and SCREENSHOTS! Get a screen shot every time you get a new item!
I was feeling a little confident last nite too! Then I lost everything! With nothing to prove it!
Now I have 11 days to collect all my items instead of 14!

neasworld
10-20-13, 06:12 AM
Has anyone else had to start over with the summoning everyday? I had one hatch credit and one food one day, four hats and one food yesterday, and only one food so far today... This is totally impossible!

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 06:13 AM
I ask again..... Please.... What do you mean by "rotating farms". Literally rotating the icon on the screen? Moving its placement on the screen? Rotating crops planted through the farms? Planting a different crop in every farm and rotating through the crops?

moostermine
10-20-13, 06:18 AM
I ask again..... Please.... What do you mean by "rotating farms". Literally rotating the icon on the screen? Moving its placement on the screen? Rotating crops planted through the farms? Planting a different crop in every farm and rotating through the crops?

When the last summoning started, only people with farms facing to the right I think it was, were getting leaves from farms. Then a player figured out it out and they supposedly fixed it. That's when they gave the extra days! But it isn't supposed to matter now.

mjauuuu
10-20-13, 06:25 AM
TL always put the gold on special offer when lots of dragons turn up, or if one is about to go, they know people will buy gold.

I couldn't careless about the Wraith Dragon, it's the Headless Dragon that I want.

Same here, it's all about the headless for me. I'm up to 15 pieces so far in total. I'm hoping my newly planted 20 hour crops will yield far better drop rates. Up 'til now I've been lucky to even get 1 candy when harvesting all farms.

toaster321
10-20-13, 06:31 AM
mine requires more parts than my brother's device which is only 112 :mad:

toaster321
10-20-13, 06:31 AM
Mine is 123

toaster321
10-20-13, 06:32 AM
Sorry, 126

ascherb
10-20-13, 06:48 AM
I tried the 8 hours for 325 fruits, and it's no better. 6 farms, and only 1 candy after 8 hours? Impossible! Not worth putting forth the effort with drop rates that make it impossible to reach the goal. The 5 hours for 800 fruits, gave the same poor results. Others seem to be having better drop rates than the rest of us. After 2 days I have 12 of the minimum 117 total required. If I multiply by the 6x2 days left, I will only get to 72 of the 117, and the amount of gold needed to compensate is way too expensive... Good luck to the rest, that seem to be getting reasonable drop rates...

kms899
10-20-13, 07:07 AM
i always get 5-6 of the 6 20 hours pear planted, for other fruits i get only 1-2 only.

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 07:42 AM
I tried the 8 hours for 325 fruits, and it's no better. 6 farms, and only 1 candy after 8 hours? Impossible! Not worth putting forth the effort with drop rates that make it impossible to reach the goal. The 5 hours for 800 fruits, gave the same poor results. Others seem to be having better drop rates than the rest of us. After 2 days I have 12 of the minimum 117 total required. If I multiply by the 6x2 days left, I will only get to 72 of the 117, and the amount of gold needed to compensate is way too expensive... Good luck to the rest, that seem to be getting reasonable drop rates...

This is exactly what i'm saying. Something's very wrong with the candy corn/food element. Has anyone from TL bothered to respond regarding this? The rest is much better than the last summoning, but the food requirement is simply proving to be impossible for some of us. This really needs to be addressed.

cquinn32
10-20-13, 07:44 AM
Once again this morning I harvested my diamondates and recieved nothing. Have a total of 3 candy corns so far. Everyone is complaining for TL to fix this but I'm sure it's working exactly how they want it to. They most definitely don't want you to get these dragons for free!!!

metsfreek
10-20-13, 08:06 AM
I expect to have about 30 items before the time it's 11 hours.
A normal person planting Diamond D x3 a day and receiving two fruits per leaves 66.
Questing is 264 hours by 16. So 16.5, rounded down to 16 with 8 hours leeway. I put it at 16 x 2.5 or 40.
For eggs I used data I had that tells me average is 12-14 hour hatching. I used middle of coral and charm fails because I'm trying for Spider. That leaves about 20 chances with decent probability. 20 x .75 leaves 15 pumpkins.
Total 30 + 66 + 40 + 15 is 151. I need 146 for Headless. This is extremely time consuming regardless.

metsfreek
10-20-13, 08:07 AM
Meant 11 days not hours on the first line. Plus a lot of people get nothing from farms. I have once or twice too.

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 08:10 AM
Well, I have tried every crop, even the 20 hour ones, non stop since ths began. I work too much to sleep more than 4 hours at a crack (on call), so I usually can harvest and replant non stop. I have 3 candy corn. I have stopped counting crops harvested, but I have 6 enchanted farms working full time - mostly diamond dates. Ths is NOT going to work this time, either. I have hatched three more dragons - charm, mistmoth(ugh) and illusion and received nothing for them either. I have hats from 3 quests. That is all. Bah.

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 08:12 AM
And, thank you for the explanation on the farm "rotation", my farms have all pointed to the right since I got them. So, even last summoning, that would not have made a difference. Sigh.

moostermine
10-20-13, 08:13 AM
This is exactly what i'm saying. Something's very wrong with the candy corn/food element. Has anyone from TL bothered to respond regarding this? The rest is much better than the last summoning, but the food requirement is simply proving to be impossible for some of us. This really needs to be addressed.

No, no responses!
And they probably won't!
I emailed last nite as well as pm to Frozen Turtle, but I expect they are "receiving higher than normal call volume"!
I had a slight hope of getting the dragons yesterday, now with 20 items gone, not so much!

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 08:14 AM
Once again this morning I harvested my diamondates and recieved nothing. Have a total of 3 candy corns so far. Everyone is complaining for TL to fix this but I'm sure it's working exactly how they want it to. They most definitely don't want you to get these dragons for free!!!

I'm willing to accept that as a possibility but it's especially frustrating (at least to me) when it looks like they tried to fix the prior problems but have apparently had another epic fail.

Also, not everyone has 6 enchanted farms to plant 6 scaly pears every day. Last time, TL made a point of claiming that the summoning was intended to give players of many levels the opportunity to get those dragons. Have they changed that policy?? It certainly feels like it.

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 09:00 AM
Fairly certain that my hatching drops are broken...6 dragons hatched since the summoning began...4 rare, 2 common, ZERO items dropping for hatching them.

Le sigh. I suppose this will be the same disappointing experience that last time was :(

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 09:13 AM
Fairly certain that my hatching drops are broken...6 dragons hatched since the summoning began...4 rare, 2 common, ZERO items dropping for hatching them.

Le sigh. I suppose this will be the same disappointing experience that last time was :(

Scratch that. 3 rares, 1 super rare, and 2 commons. And ZERO pumpkins received. Team Lava, your implementation of new features leaves a lot to be desired...

moostermine
10-20-13, 09:29 AM

Yes! It looks like they will either not give items or take them away once you have them!
Guess the beta should have stayed in testing!
Only consolation is that android can breed them!

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 09:37 AM
Time for Team Lava to return back to the core code, clean it up and make the program elegant again. There are too many stacked addendums and side programs, glitch patches and decision paths to no-where. They need to be properly cleaned and incorporated, not stacked! Clean, elegant programming is the only fully successful code!

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 09:49 AM
i give TL guys the credit they deserve for their work. they worked a lot for this awesome Halloween patch and i must say, everything looks amazing : music, graphics, dragons, decorations ! i was extremely happy when i saw for the first time this Halloween version of DS. Also, they put a lot of effort making awesome dragons like the skeleton, raven, owl or headless ( don't get me wrong, TL guys, all dragons look great but these are the best imo ). All my neighbors ( and i'm sure most of the people who play DS ) were more than pleased with this version. TL, we are not a bunch of whining little girls, we are the one who give you feed-backs, share their opinions with you and make this game working. We are the ones who spend many hours playing and enjoying every second of it ! We are also the ones who actually give a darn about your hard work and PAY real money showing you that we CARE ! But, dear TeamLava, we give money because we want, we like and we support your work !
I recover after a foot surgery so i have a lot of time to play your game. With this new "summoning the dragons" challenge i feel FORCED to spend gold to get those dragons because getting a max of 5 candies/day i wont be able to get them all even if i play non-stop ! And as you can see i am not the only one ! Do something about the amount of candies received from harvesting. I know there is a hard thing to make everyone happy, but at least give us a reason to give a darn about this new challenge ! I am sure that many of us will spend real gold BUT not this way ! NOT being forced to do it !
I was also complaining few day ago about the amount of new dragons and i thank the TL staff for answering me in such a short time. Please TL, make your players proud of you ! I'm not saying that you should give us 10 candies / harvest but i only got 1 candy every time i collect food ( max 2 candies ). There are people who got NONE ! Show us that you care about us and we sure will do the same for you !

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 09:59 AM
i am sorry for the long post and i hope a TL staff member will have the time to read it and do something about it. I play a game to relax and feel good not to feel angry and frustrated ! it is enough for us that we get tons of breeding fails, game errors and so on. but, hell, nothing on this world is perfect ! most of us know only how to judge and complain and maybe i am of of them. but i also know that we, the DS players made this game a huge success ! Why won't you answer our questions ? this was you will lose fans instead of gaining new and consolidate the old ones. this is just my opinion, maybe some of you have a different one. in conclusion, i hope they will show us some support and do something about this summoning thing.

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 10:09 AM
i am sorry for the long post and i hope a TL staff member will have the time to read it and do something about it. I play a game to relax and feel good not to feel angry and frustrated ! it is enough for us that we get tons of breeding fails, game errors and so on. but, hell, nothing on this world is perfect ! most of us know only how to judge and complain and maybe i am of of them. but i also know that we, the DS players made this game a huge success ! Why won't you answer our questions ? this was you will lose fans instead of gaining new and consolidate the old ones. this is just my opinion, maybe some of you have a different one. in conclusion, i hope they will show us some support and do something about this summoning thing.

You make excellent points. Obviously, the people who tend to post in a thread like this are the ones who a complaint. But 36 pages of complaints should tell TL something. My harvest seems to be broken. But while i've gotten a pumpkin for every single one of my hatchings, the person above has gotten none! Whatever the truth is, when different people have different problems but so many have at least one problem making the summoning impossible, it really begins to look like TL. Is simply trying to get us o buy gold. If that's not their agenda, these problems need to be addressed.

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 10:11 AM
Sorry, we're only up to 34 pages right now.

tuskmage
10-20-13, 10:14 AM
Can the headless hear us? I just wondering ;)

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 10:18 AM
You make excellent points. Obviously, the people who tend to post in a thread like this are the ones who a complaint. But 36 pages of complaints should tell TL something. My harvest seems to be broken. But while i've gotten a pumpkin for every single one of my hatchings, the person above has gotten none! Whatever the truth is, when different people have different problems but so many have at least one problem making the summoning impossible, it really begins to look like TL. Is simply trying to get us o buy gold. If that's not their agenda, these problems need to be addressed.

you, my virtual friend, are absolutely right ! there are 36 pages of posts from people who are angry because whatever they are going to do, no matter how many hours they will play DS, they will eventually fail at getting those dragons ! i think it's time for TL to do something about it. If they cannot do anything regarding the small amount of items we get, there is another simple solution ( at least imo. if i am wrong, i am sorry ) : give us all some extra time for this challenge. add few more days and i think we all will be happier ! am i right ?

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 10:19 AM
oh...right ! there are "only" 34 ! dont worry guys ! there will be more :)))

Autorithy
10-20-13, 10:48 AM
All the halloween goodies I collected suddenky disappeared, it now shows 0 on everything and they are nit in my inventory anymore

metsfreek
10-20-13, 10:52 AM
Who complimented Owl dragon? That dragon is hideous especially compared to the rest of Halloween

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 10:59 AM
Who complimented Owl dragon? That dragon is hideous especially compared to the rest of Halloween

i did ! i like the baby and juvenile forms. the other 2 forms look absolutely horrible indeed !

metsfreek
10-20-13, 11:02 AM
i did ! i like the baby and juvenile forms. the other 2 forms look absolutely horrible indeed !

If I get one it'll definitely stay as a low level. The epic is so awkward looking.

moostermine
10-20-13, 11:04 AM
I just made a poll to keep track of how many are losing their items. I've asked for it to be attached to this thread but until then, it's here

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60110-Have-you-lost-all-your-Summoning-Candies-Hats-Pumkins

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 11:07 AM
you, my virtual friend, are absolutely right ! there are 36 pages of posts from people who are angry because whatever they are going to do, no matter how many hours they will play DS, they will eventually fail at getting those dragons ! i think it's time for TL to do something about it. If they cannot do anything regarding the small amount of items we get, there is another simple solution ( at least imo. if i am wrong, i am sorry ) : give us all some extra time for this challenge. add few more days and i think we all will be happier ! am i right ?

Thank you! And heck, if fixing the problems really IS too difficult then there's an even easier solution: let everyone try and breed them like they can on Android! They can even make them limited; they did it with witch, so why wouldn't that work for these.

And i'm sure that TL made money on witch because it was released as limited i'm willing to admit that i spent some money getting one. But that was my choice..with a broken summoning (especially so soon after an acknowledged broken summoning) it feels more like coercion and I personally will pay nothing!

kooky panda
10-20-13, 11:23 AM
I just made a poll to keep track of how many are losing their items. I've asked for it to be attached to this thread but until then, it's here

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60110-Have-you-lost-all-your-Summoning-Candies-Hats-Pumkins

Sorry this has happened Moo! Lets keep the poll and thread separate from this thread . I will report this other thread over to a community manager.

cakeandpie
10-20-13, 11:25 AM
I have to say the drop rate for these collectibles is ridiculous. There is NO possible way to get enough without gold. If I only get one witch hat a day and I only have a little over 12 days to get them (the "14" days is really 13 plus some hours, and then it takes a day for the quest to get the first hat) there is no way to get 14.

I only get one candy corn every time I harvest 5-hour or 8-hour crops from my 6 farms, so that is an absolute maximum of 36 candy corns in 13 days. The amount required is insane.

I'm glad these dragons aren't my faves.

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 11:26 AM
Sorry this has happened Moo! Lets keep the poll and thread separate from this thread . I will report this other thread over to a community manager.

That's good to know. That problem really needs o be addressed. But, ummm...does that mean the rest of the summoning problems are being reported also, or not?

kooky panda
10-20-13, 11:27 AM
Hey guys, I also am having issues getting the candy corn. Only have 14 so far. I know that you will not get one for every crop harvested and I am fine with working for these, but I agree, the limited time set to get all of these make it pretty impossible to be able to get these dragons without using gold.
I will pass on the requests to either make the candy corn drop more , or at least extend the time on this summoning.

DragonRA7
10-20-13, 11:30 AM
I think something might be wrong with the timer? My icon on the right side of the screen said 14 days yesterday now it says 12days. It skipped a day and this isn't the first time I've seen the days and timer fluctuate... I bet there trying to cut this one short too with a time glitch.

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 11:35 AM
Hey guys, I also am having issues getting the candy corn. Only have 14 so far. I know that you will not get one for every crop harvested and I am fine with working for these, but I agree, the limited time set to get all of these make it pretty impossible to be able to get these dragons without using gold.
I will pass on the requests to either make the candy corn drop more , or at least extend the time on this summoning.

thank you so much for understanding our problem!

midnightmeerkat
10-20-13, 11:36 AM
I have to say the drop rate for these collectibles is ridiculous. There is NO possible way to get enough without gold. If I only get one witch hat a day and I only have a little over 12 days to get them (the "14" days is really 13 plus some hours, and then it takes a day for the quest to get the first hat) there is no way to get 14.

I only get one candy corn every time I harvest 5-hour or 8-hour crops from my 6 farms, so that is an absolute maximum of 36 candy corns in 13 days. The amount required is insane.

I'm glad these dragons aren't my faves.

I agree the drop rates for the harvesting is poor, with the quests I have been getting 2 hats each time

midnightmeerkat
10-20-13, 11:38 AM
I think something might be wrong with the timer? My icon on the right side of the screen said 14 days yesterday now it says 12days. It skipped a day and this isn't the first time I've seen the days and timer fluctuate... I bet there trying to cut this one short too with a time glitch.

The screen icon was out of sync with the actual time, they did not skip a day

sunkalito
10-20-13, 11:38 AM
Thanks Kooky! This is much appreciated. It's not fair that they've made this summoning thing in a way that we'll never be able to get enough parts unless we BUY them... :( gold usage should not be mandatory for attaining a certain dragon (gold dragons exception).

kooky panda
10-20-13, 11:53 AM
Remember guys it is the weekend, so we may not hear anything for a few days.

I just got on the forum (pretty busy this morning) and I was a little afraid to see this thread. LOL..

I would like to thank everyone for keeping your posts constructive!

It is important to keep TL informed of our progress and what is working and not working with a new game feature(remember they adjusted the drop rate to get the pumpkin recently based on good feedback)

I could probably live without some dragons if I cannot make the deadline, but not the Halloween Dragons!! I also really really want this headless one!

camelot7
10-20-13, 11:53 AM

Thank You so much Kooky!! It's nice to know someone is listening to us. Now if we can just get TL to listen it would be AWESOME!!!

sunkalito
10-20-13, 11:59 AM
It is important to keep TL informed of our progress and what is working and not working with a new game feature(remember they adjusted the drop rate to get the pumpkin recently based on good feedback)

I could probably live without some dragons if I cannot make the deadline, but not the Halloween Dragons!! I also really really want this headless one!

"Drop rate" for pumpkin? Hehe :p I'm just messing with you. Yeah that was nice. Let's hope that they can take a hint with this second wave of feedback for the summoning...

LionsDragons
10-20-13, 12:01 PM

I just got on the forum (pretty busy this morning) and I was a little afraid to see this thread. LOL..

I think being heard is all we can ask for. And while i'm glad that your experience helps you understand us, i'm not happy to hear that you're having problems too. I wish no one was. And to be clear: i don't think anyone expects the summonings to be easy. Just fair for everyone and at least potentially do-able. I really do understand how TL makes its money and i'm fine with it. But difficult is very different than impossible. I hope everyone understands that it's supposed to be difficult and that TL understands that impossible is actually counter-productive for them.

DragonRA7
10-20-13, 12:20 PM
I'm having issues with farm drop rate 1 if lucky but my girlfriend has a little better luck with farm drop rates but she hasn't got any for hatching and I've got 4 were both having issues just in different categories.

kooky panda
10-20-13, 12:27 PM
"Drop rate" for pumpkin? Hehe :p I'm just messing with you. Yeah that was nice. Let's hope that they can take a hint with this second wave of feedback for the summoning...
HAHA! Oopsy!! Yup as you can see, I have candy corn drop rates on my mind today!!

buttabdullah99
10-20-13, 12:28 PM
I also have problem with my farms.in last quest I usually get 4 out of 6 but now I only got 1 candy out of 6 if TL don't recover the problem then I am not even able to get wraith dragon :( :( :,(

buttabdullah99
10-20-13, 12:32 PM
I also have problem with my farms.In the last quest I usually get 4 our of 6 but now I got only 1 out of 6 :,( if TL don't recover it then I will not even able to wraith :( :( :,(

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 12:36 PM
I think being heard is all we can ask for. And while i'm glad that your experience helps you understand us, i'm not happy to hear that you're having problems too. I wish no one was. And to be clear: i don't think anyone expects the summonings to be easy. Just fair for everyone and at least potentially do-able. I really do understand how TL makes its money and i'm fine with it. But difficult is very different than impossible. I hope everyone understands that it's supposed to be difficult and that TL understands that impossible is actually counter-productive for them.

@LionsDragons: again, i agree with you ! this should be HARD but not IMPOSSIBLE ! I cannot tell you and the other guys that i hate this summoning thing and i would rather wish to breed these dragons because that would be a lie ! i could be the only one among you, i really do not know, who actually likes this whole idea of collecting items from different tasks. For me, it is something new, something different ! this whole summoning keeps me busy and alert , making me play the game more than usual. BUT, there are problems that need to be solved asap.

@kooky panda: we are on the same boat, mate ! i cannot miss that headless dragon ! it's ok if i dont get the spider or the raven, but this one is a MUST have ! just like the skeleton, but i already got that one ( and because i liked it so much from the 1st moment i saw it, i decided to buy some gold for speeding up the breeding processes )

moostermine
10-20-13, 12:36 PM
Thanks Kooky! This is much appreciated. It's not fair that they've made this summoning thing in a way that we'll never be able to get enough parts unless we BUY them... :( gold usage should not be mandatory for attaining a certain dragon (gold dragons exception).

Yes! Thanks Kooky!
Hard is fine! ( I don't expect to complete tournements and summoning s on my baby island!) but surely we should have a chance at least on our main islands if we are at a reasonable level, and put enough time and effort into it!

belbar22
10-20-13, 12:41 PM
Really fed up have only got 10 from harvesting food and none from the last 3 diamond dates. Like everyone says this is impossible.

SamKanj
10-20-13, 12:54 PM
The drop rate has to be increased ASAP, it's really frustrating, the first time I got 3 candies out of 6 harvested Diamondates but now I get 1 or nothing! :(

belbar22
10-20-13, 01:02 PM
Just got another zero drop from the 1 hour food to add to the zero drops from the 2 x 5 hour food. That is a sum total of zero all day.

midnightmeerkat
10-20-13, 01:11 PM
My totals for both my games so far (I am taking screenshots in case my items go missing)

camelot7
10-20-13, 01:14 PM
The foods with longer times are supposed to increase our odds of getting candies, so last night I plant elite leeks before I went to bed, which takes 8 hours, usually I plant diamond dates. Harvest them and get one candy, which I can get that from diamond dates, makes no sense to me, why plant longer crops for less food and not receive anything more out of it? I usually get one or two from my diamond dates.

moostermine
10-20-13, 01:28 PM
My totals for both my games so far (I am taking screenshots in case my items go missing)

Yes! Screenshot everything!!!!!!!!
And report to glitch thread ASAP if you lose anything!
Send emails to support!
Bad enough you hardly get anything, but when that disappears too, it's not just frustrating its wrong!

ghoulchik
10-20-13, 02:25 PM
Today is day 2 of the summoning? And I have 3 candies!!!! Yay
Should I continue smiling?

doop01
10-20-13, 02:29 PM
I think I might start taking shots too. Good idea, if anything goes amiss there's at least some sort of proof of what you had.

huha54
10-20-13, 03:16 PM

dear 1st i have to thanks you and even knows that you can't do anything and TL wunt do any actions
since long we are reporting TL but still they are not taking any action "
well i where buying golds but since found that TL just after the money and week by week how to force us to buy and use golds i stoped buying because when i use golds on breeding do not get what i want so TL want us just keep spending golds
let me note some TL tricks
1-to reach a dragon on lvl 10 must spend more than 100.000 apples and from markeet we just get 65.000 for 500 golds " use gold baby "
2-if use gold on breeding/quest we don't get what we were breeding/questing "finish ur golds and buy more golds baby"
3-each week new dragons without habits "upgrade each habit for 500 golds baby"
dear we spend money when we enjoy not to be forced or by tricks and each player have problems but TL just thinking for money money money only not for fun
to let you know my most dragons on lvl 10 and even have more than 1.000.000 apples and some golds after last trick which been use by witch dragon
am posting this all because my some friends left this game because what TL doing and not all players can reach them dragons on lvl 10 and buy golds
"forgot to say that i have 3 gold dragons which still bought the third which coaste more than 1500 golds"

huha54 lvl 114 check it TL but don't take my dragons as naga which been missed lol

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 03:24 PM
Is anyone else having drop issues with hatching dragons? I know the fuss at the moment is the drop rates for harvesting, but I am so frustrated that, at least with the ladt summoning, I was getting single drops from common dragons and 2-3 drops for rare/super rare dragons. This time I am receiving ZERO drops for any hatched dragon-common, rare, or super rare. Nothing!! I have already missed out on drops from hatching 6 dragons, at this point there is almost no way I can catch up :(

moostermine
10-20-13, 03:26 PM
Is anyone else having drop issues with hatching dragons? I know the fuss at the moment is the drop rates for harvesting, but I am so frustrated that, at least with the ladt summoning, I was getting single drops from common dragons and 2-3 drops for rare/super rare dragons. This time I am receiving ZERO drops for any hatched dragon-common, rare, or super rare. Nothing!! I have already missed out on drops from hatching 6 dragons, at this point there is almost no way I can catch up :(
I just hatched a Comet and got nothing, but I had gotten some for lights I bought just to fill nests. Doesn't make sense!

metsfreek
10-20-13, 03:34 PM
I don't think I've gotten a single pumpkin from hatching an egg. All 7 of mine are from selling.

dragon1fighter
10-20-13, 03:35 PM
dear 1st i have to thanks you and even knows that you can't do anything and TL wunt do any actions
since long we are reporting TL but still they are not taking any action " my last post been removed so i think this one also will be removed but still posting"
well i where buying golds but since found that TL just after the money and week by week how to force us to buy and use golds i stoped buying because when i use golds on breeding do not get what i want so TL want us just keep spending golds
let me note some TL tricks
1-to reach a dragon on lvl 10 must spend more than 100.000 apples and from markeet we just get 65.000 for 500 golds " use gold baby "
2-if use gold on breeding/quest we don't get what we were breeding/questing "finish ur golds and buy more golds baby"
3-each week new dragons without habits "upgrade each habit for 500 golds baby"
dear we spend money when we enjoy not to be forced or by tricks and each player have problems but TL just thinking for money money money only not for fun
to let you know my most dragons on lvl 10 and even have more than 1.000.000 apples and some golds after last trick which been use by witch dragon
am posting this all because my some friends left this game because what TL doing and not all players can reach them dragons on lvl 10 and buy golds
"forgot to say that i have 3 gold dragons which still bought the third which coaste more than 1500 golds"
again i think my this post will be removed but still am posting because it's my right as a player to post whats going on
huha54 lvl 114 check it TL but don't take my dragons as naga which been missed lol

Yes you're right! I think the only way to enjoy this game, is to not buy gold and not try to get every dragon... The ones who try to get them all spend too much money and are never happy because they can't find room for their new dragons

I bought gold to get 2 extra nests, and that's it cuz I don't speed up my den or anything but I'm saving gold to get a 4th nest and just 400 gold to go :)

So far my farms are giving me my stuff, eggs and quest give me 2 things each.. So far it's going good for me

DragonRA7
10-20-13, 03:37 PM
So for hatching should we be placing or selling? Or does it matter?

dreamydragon02
10-20-13, 03:39 PM
Last time I had 14 days to finish quest and didn't even get close, I would get 1 leaf from 6 20 hrs harvest :mad: and when I sent my dragon on quest I also only got 1 leaf and when hatching eggs one out of every 10 eggs would give me a leaf so total was 14 leafs for 14 days not good! But this time my clocK shows 11 hrs for this quest, so I'm thinking, no way I can finish this :( too bad cuz the dragons look nice.

midnightmeerkat
10-20-13, 03:39 PM
So for hatching should we be placing or selling? Or does it matter?

Doesn't matter

DarkAther
10-20-13, 04:15 PM

I'm not getting anything from hatching either. Just 1 on first day.

stoogehunter
10-20-13, 04:55 PM
I've got 6 Candy Corn, 3 hats and 4 pumpkins. I won't get these dragons :(

gdmcrjunkie
10-20-13, 04:59 PM
7 candy corns, 5 hats, no pumpkins. No Headless or Wraith for me either~

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 05:06 PM

not that good for me either..only 10 candies, 5 hats and 5 pumpkins so far...

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 06:28 PM
I don't think I've gotten a single pumpkin from hatching an egg. All 7 of mine are from selling.

Seriously? We're getting them from selling too?

Is this the case for everyone else? Because I've sold 2 of mine(commons), the rest I evolved and sent to the trading portal for gemstones...

I am so confused.

DarkAther
10-20-13, 07:18 PM
Seriously? We're getting them from selling too?

Is this the case for everyone else? Because I've sold 2 of mine(commons), the rest I evolved and sent to the trading portal for gemstones...

I am so confused.

I think they're talking about selling them from directly from the nest instead of putting them in an habitat.

igames4me
10-20-13, 07:19 PM
On harvesting I have 4 on one account and 5 on another..... I'm so close to getting these dragons

Update on harvesting

Account 1 =12
Account 2 = 13

Sharaea411
10-20-13, 07:24 PM
But how to collect the harvest food in the summoning... I had tried but it don't have any change in the summoning layout :( helpppp

I'm having the same problem. Is anyone else unable to collect the harvest food?

metsfreek
10-20-13, 07:24 PM
35 items so far</3

Kami365
10-20-13, 07:49 PM
So far I have 17 parts, need total 17/117 for Wraith and Headless 17/126, don't think I gonna make it,time isn't enough tho,.10901

moostermine
10-20-13, 07:58 PM
So far I have 17 parts, need total 17/117 for Wraith and Headless 17/126, don't think I gonna make it,time isn't enough tho,.10901

Kooky is gonna talk to them about the drop rates/extending the time.

emmymsa
10-20-13, 08:06 PM
13/84 candy corn, very random, have gotten from fire apples, pump wings, elite leeks, rush rooms, and diamondates.
4/14 witches hats, only receiving 1 per quest.
9/14 jacks, I keep all three nests full buying Air and Water, have gotten 3 from Air (placing them in habitats, then selling, several purchased), 2 from Water (same), and 4 -1 each Wizard, Genie, Coral and ? (All from breeding, only 1 egg bred did not get jack upon placing in habitat)
I have been breeding strictly Bat X Night just like I did last time. Lots of Genies and other duplicates but I did get dragons I have yet to own and it seems to work to complete the hatching portion of summoning.
Got both dragons last time, completed all but Harvest, I was caught by the rotated farm bug but did buy all, can't remember exactly how much but I was in the high category last time at start and had 3/4 of what was needed from Harvest when I did the buy all.
I am at level 102, so I don't think level has anything to do with initial goal for each amounts. I did have three small farms and three enchanted farms at start, I have since upgraded all small farms to large.
I did get the Witch same day announced unlimited with first breeding attempt, very unusual for me since I do not have a great deal of luck in the breeding dept.
Just wanted to share.

creolepraline
10-20-13, 08:25 PM
I have all 22 parts from hatched dragons, 5 each of the other ones. I doubt I'll get even have of the 110 candies needed. I doubt they'll do anything about the lost parts, but feel they will extend the timer like before. Doesn't make it any better. I still prefer this over the regular quests because those are useless to me. But they should make the numbers needed from hatching less and more reasonable.

Oh and I have six candies missing. I took a pic and will email support just for giggles if I see more missing.

moostermine
10-20-13, 09:02 PM
I have all 22 parts from hatched dragons, 5 each of the other ones. I doubt I'll get even have of the 110 candies needed. I doubt they'll do anything about the lost parts, but feel they will extend the timer like before. Doesn't make it any better. I still prefer this over the regular quests because those are useless to me. But they should make the numbers needed from hatching less and more reasonable.

Oh and I have six candies missing. I took a pic and will email support just for giggles if I see more missing.

Did you answer the poll?

Sumercarefree
10-20-13, 09:16 PM
My summary is not good so far:

Harvest/Quest/Hatch=12/5/5
(total 22/112) = 19%
Buy all 1280 Gold.

(I just lost 250 gold because I put the iphone in my pocket without switching off the game)
second time. It automatically buys food !
so got no gold left for the Headless wonder !

DarkAther
10-20-13, 09:26 PM
I have 13 from harvests, 3 from quests, 1 from hatching for a total of 17/126.

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 09:31 PM
My totals :(

Harvest: 18/84
Quest: 2/14
Hatch: 0/14 (8 dragons hatched now, 1 super rare, 6 rare, 2 common: 0 drops)

Pretty disappointed. How are some of you getting multiple drops from the quests? I've never received more than one per quest, I wish I could get more...

sunnybabi1986
10-20-13, 09:33 PM
My totals :(

Harvest: 18/84
Quest: 2/14
Hatch: 0/14 (8 dragons hatched now, 1 super rare, 6 rare, 2 common: 0 drops)

Pretty disappointed. How are some of you getting multiple drops from the quests? I've never received more than one per quest, I wish I could get more...

Oh, I should add:

20/112 total...18% complete...at this rate, I would need roughly 15 more days to complete it, but with zero drops on hatching, I have a 0% chance of completing it...thanks, TL!!! [Please note sarcasm]

1286 Gold to buy all

DarkAther
10-20-13, 10:08 PM
Boy! Everyone is doing better than I am! And I'm keeping everything going too!
Oh well.

Sumercarefree
10-20-13, 11:27 PM
Oh, I should add:

20/112 total...18% complete...at this rate, I would need roughly 15 more days to complete it, but with zero drops on hatching, I have a 0% chance of completing it...thanks, TL!!! [Please note sarcasm]

1286 Gold to buy all

Zero for Hatching ?????

Better lodge a complaint or turn the Breeding Den or the Egg Nests around.
This must be a software glithch again.

(Same as my falling leaves with are still stuck in the tree n got nothing)

Sumercarefree
10-20-13, 11:32 PM
Quests I think each quest is 15 or 16 hours. So I managed one Hat per Quest.

Sumercarefree
10-20-13, 11:34 PM
I have 13 from harvests, 3 from quests, 1 from hatching for a total of 17/126.
You must have hatched Diamonds to take so long ?
I have 2 nests and so it does make it easier at times.
In between I do hatch Fire, Forest and Air. But got nothing from them ( do not know if it improves my odds).

DarkAther
10-21-13, 12:12 AM
You must have hatched Diamonds to take so long ?
I have 2 nests and so it does make it easier at times.
In between I do hatch Fire, Forest and Air. But got nothing from them ( do not know if it improves my odds).

I wish I had to wait for a diamond to hatch!!! I've been hatching forests, a couple of fires, 3-4 genies, 2-3 lucks, 2 griffins, 2royals, 3 leopards. I think that covers it. I usually get a longer hatching time dolled by an 8- hr. hatching time.
Just hatched a genie dragon- nothing and then a luck dragon- finally got another pumpkin. That makes a grand total of 2 pumpkins for 4 days!

Autorithy
10-21-13, 12:39 AM
It happened again, all the Halloween goodies I collected just disappeared but this time I know why, this happened cos I opened the non halloween DS version, so you guys if want to progress into this quest you'd better delete the regular dragon story version from your phone cos if you open it for mistake you lose all the goodies you collected...I give up on this quest cos I don't want to delete my regular DS since I didn't istall the last update and I don't like the travel button in the new version...I already know I'm going to open the regular version again for mistake so I'm gonna pass on these dragons...Good luck everyone :)

agastya154
10-21-13, 12:44 AM
It happened again, all the Halloween goodies I collected just disappeared but this time I know why, this happened cos I opened the non halloween DS version, so you guys if want to progress into this quest you'd better delete the regular dragon story version from your phone cos if you open it for mistake you lose all the goodies you collected...I give up on this quest cos I don't want to delete my regular DS since I didn't istall the last update and I don't like the travel button in the new version...I already know I'm going to open the regular version again for mistake so I'm gonna pass on these dragons...Good luck everyone :)

oh really?...sorry to hear that.. but actually i could managed so far and my trick was whenever i got things from summoning i took a scrren shoot of it..in case there will have problems in the future...hopes not..

my summoning so far : 15/5/11 total 31/112

always got one from harvesting diamondates..so switch to scalypears...hopes it will get better and better..:)

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 01:08 AM
I wish I had to wait for a diamond to hatch!!! I've been hatching forests, a couple of fires, 3-4 genies, 2-3 lucks, 2 griffins, 2royals, 3 leopards. I think that covers it. I usually get a longer hatching time dolled by an 8- hr. hatching time.
Just hatched a genie dragon- nothing and then a luck dragon- finally got another pumpkin. That makes a grand total of 2 pumpkins for 4 days!

Wow 2 Royals ? I tried fo Royal but got Commoners instead !
No luck.
My first Diamond was from Eagle/Atlantis.
I had a second newer Account. I got it from a Landworm/Mist. I suggest try a Landworm with Mist, Mindvolt or something blue/yellow. I know some used a Snowman too.

IceitRight
10-21-13, 01:11 AM
Thank you. I didn't realise there was a Halloween version. All sorted and now have decorated island. Luckily have also bred Pumpkin and Witch. Grateful wishes.

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 01:17 AM

Yes that is strange. I use my normal account and have not used the Halloween Version yet. Is it possible the Halloween version is more generous ?

My latest numbers:

Harvest= 13/84 (15%)
Quest= 5/14 (35%)
Hatch= 6/14 (42%)

Harvest: This is a big worry. only getting about 3 per day. need another 71. So I will be short 30 items or 60 Gold.

Quest: I need 1 per day for the next 10.5 days
Hatch: It is on schedule need another 8 only.

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 01:18 AM
Sorry short of 30 Harvest goodies is gonna cost 600 Gold
what a rip off !

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 02:33 AM

Harverst: THIS IS WHAT'S ****ING MY CHANCES ! only 12 candies so far ! i get only 1 darn candy every time i harvest !
Quest: 5/14 ( i got every 1 hat every time and i'm 2 hours away from the 6th hat so this should be ok )
Hatch: 7/14 not bad at all ! this should be just fine !

jim23cash
10-21-13, 02:53 AM
I always plant Diamond dates, & keep them going around the clock. This time I started out getting 2,2,3 for harvests 1-3, then NONE for next 5 harvests of Diamond dates. So I tried Rushrooms, and still nothing. I think that I will get the other parts in time, if I continue to have the same success with them - but no chance on candy corn if I can have so many long planting times and no drops. Please just make it possible.

mjauuuu
10-21-13, 03:20 AM
Sorry short of 30 Harvest goodies is gonna cost 600 Gold
what a rip off !

By my own calculations this should be the case for me too. Going to be short of around 30 goodies which then will cost around 600 gold. You are right. SUCH A RIP OFF! Increase the drop rates or lower the gold cost for each piece. Ridiculous...

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 03:22 AM
I always plant Diamond dates, & keep them going around the clock. This time I started out getting 2,2,3 for harvests 1-3, then NONE for next 5 harvests of Diamond dates. So I tried Rushrooms, and still nothing. I think that I will get the other parts in time, if I continue to have the same success with them - but no chance on candy corn if I can have so many long planting times and no drops. Please just make it possible.

I do Diamond dates mostly too. So for 6 Farms the most I get is 1; sometimes it is zero.

Sumercarefree
10-21-13, 03:29 AM
By my own calculations this should be the case for me too. Going to be short of around 30 goodies which then will cost around 600 gold. You are right. SUCH A RIP OFF! Increase the drop rates or lower the gold cost for each piece. Ridiculous...

Well I guess this is only a test series as they say.
But the drop rate shouldl be fixed rather than by chance. Some are getting zero all the time for harvest.
Anyway there are so many New Dragons everyday so the value of most dragons has dropped.

Some dragons are impossible to breed for most people. But I guess it is due to the random element. It is Tragedy that some people playing DS for 2 years still cannot get a Diamond Breed ???

belbar22
10-21-13, 04:45 AM
Some dragons are impossible to breed for most people. But I guess it is due to the random element. It is Tragedy that some people playing DS for 2 years still cannot get a Diamond Breed ???
You are so right. I am one of these people and now I can't get any of the new dragons.

kooky panda
10-21-13, 05:17 AM
So far I have 19 candy corn. I have only been harvesting Eliteleeks and Diamondates.

mjauuuu
10-21-13, 05:23 AM
So far I have 19 candy corn. I have only been harvesting Eliteleeks and Diamondates.

Have you heard back from any TL staff about the drop rates yet?

kooky panda
10-21-13, 05:36 AM
Have you heard back from any TL staff about the drop rates yet?

Not yet, but it early Monday morning in TL land!

moostermine
10-21-13, 05:49 AM
Not yet, but it early Monday morning in TL land!

Yup! I would say 3 hours at least, more likely 4 or 5 until, we MIGHT hear anything!

merdragon
10-21-13, 06:08 AM
I no longer get candy from harvesting. First day, I got nothing for diamondates, rush rooms, pumpwings, etileeks. Then I grew scalypears, got 5 out of 6... 12 scalypears later, only got 6 more. Then I tried etileeks, nothing, going it back to scalypears... But think it's still gonna be 0 drop rates!

DarkAther
10-21-13, 06:38 AM
Wow 2 Royals ? I tried fo Royal but got Commoners instead !
No luck.
My first Diamond was from Eagle/Atlantis.
I had a second newer Account. I got it from a Landworm/Mist. I suggest try a Landworm with Mist, Mindvolt or something blue/yellow. I know some used a Snowman too.

I now have 3 royals. Been trying all week for skeleton dragon or even peacock. But getting nothing. Had 1 royal since after he came out, but couldn't get Jester or the other one.
I've been breeding luck and air for skeleton.

DarkAther
10-21-13, 06:44 AM
I do Diamond dates mostly too. So for 6 Farms the most I get is 1; sometimes it is zero.

I usually get nothing for diamondates and at most 2 for 8 hr. crops. Already this morning I have received nothing from harvesting.

DarkAther
10-21-13, 06:45 AM
You are so right. I am one of these people and now I can't get any of the new dragons.

Me too! Playing almost 2 years and still no diamond.

FigmentValley
10-21-13, 06:57 AM
I got a candy corn yesterday (singular), for a rush room crop. Since then 18 diamond dates and 30 rush rooms later, I have no more candy corn. I finally got a pumpkin for hatching today - I'm trying for raven (Anubis, dark angel, mercury etc) with diamond X illusion. I'm getting 10 hour charms so every 10 hours I have a chance for a pumpkin. I have hatched 7 or 8 but received only one pumpkin. I'm getting 1 hat per quest - I'm working at it - and MIGHT be able to complete those.

sunnybabi1986
10-21-13, 07:04 AM
Zero for Hatching ?????

Better lodge a complaint or turn the Breeding Den or the Egg Nests around.
This must be a software glithch again.

(Same as my falling leaves with are still stuck in the tree n got nothing)

Hmmm, which way are the rest of you all's breeding den and nest facing? Mine are all facing directly down to the lower islands(South). No idea which way to change them if this is indeed another "placement" glitch.

Hatched 2 more common dragons this morning. No drops.

Total of 10 dragons hatched and Zero drops for hatching.

mrarfan
10-21-13, 07:12 AM
Hahaha! I lost all my candies when I transferred to Android! XD
What a joke! LOL
TL fix this! =.=
I won't be getting the dragons in time I guess =.=

kms899
10-21-13, 07:14 AM
What a joke! LOL
TL fix this! =.=

it has been mentioned that if you transfer from ios to android and or either way, you will lose features or items saved.

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 07:15 AM
What a joke! LOL
TL fix this! =.=

well...of course u lost the candies because now, being on a droid, you can breed them !

mrarfan
10-21-13, 07:21 AM
well...of course u lost the candies because now, being on a droid, you can breed them !

Yeah I know :)
I just transfer for LESS FEEDING on New Dawn :p
Who cares about this drags? lol

mjauuuu
10-21-13, 07:22 AM

Exactly what I was going to say. Now you can breed them instead!;)

mjauuuu
10-21-13, 07:24 AM
Yeah I know :)
I just transfer for LESS FEEDING on New Dawn :p
Who cares about this drags? lol

Does that still work? If so how much feeding does it require over there to get to epic? I have forgotten. New Dawn version shuts down on my android when I try to switch over, might be my phones fault though....

DragonRA7
10-21-13, 07:41 AM
I hope these issues get fix. Double the time would be nice and might allow us to barely make it lol

kooky panda
10-21-13, 07:53 AM
What a joke! LOL
TL fix this! =.=

Transferring between platforms to obtain the items/Dragons offered on one platform and not another can cause unpredictable bugs or technical issues in gameplay.

Also playing on an outdated version of the game(New Dawn) may also cause issues.

roxy1437
10-21-13, 07:58 AM
The drop rate on harvesting still SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo stupid! Get it together. Horrible on the leaves and horrible on the candies.
My numbers are
Harvesting= 8/94 Not Going To Happen!!! Again. Lowered the amount needed but drop rate still horrible yet again!!!!!!!!!!
Hatching= 18/18 done did speed up a couple
Quest= 10/14.almost

kooky panda
10-21-13, 08:01 AM
The drop rate on harvesting still SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo stupid! Get it together. Horrible on the leaves and horrible on the candies.
My numbers are
Harvesting= 8/94 Not Going To Happen!!! Again. Lowered the amount needed but drop rate still horrible yet again!!!!!!!!!!
Hatching= 18/18 done did speed up a couple
Quest= 10/14.almost

Roxy,

What specific crops are your harvesting?

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 08:10 AM
@kooky panda: any words from TL ? there is absolutely NO WAY we can get all the candies in time ! The hatching and the quest work very well ! you just need to play a lot for getting those 2 types of items. it's hard but not impossible ( at least for the ones who play DS a lot )

sunnybabi1986
10-21-13, 08:12 AM
@kooky panda: any words from TL ? there is absolutely NO WAY we can get all the candies in time ! The hatching and the quest work very well ! you just need to play a lot for getting those 2 types of items. it's hard but not impossible ( at least for the ones who play DS a lot )

Not necessarily...they may be working well for you, but I've seen several players, including myself, having issues with the hatching aspect...for us, it IS impossible :/

roxy1437
10-21-13, 08:16 AM
Roxy,

I only plant eliteleeks, diamondates,pumpwings,and at least one farm with scalypears. And one small farm with fireapples. I just keep having problems with harvesting. Really making the game aggravating. Really wanted the last dragons and really want these dragons. My buy rate is 1175 and even when I finish quest once again it will cost too much for me to buyonce again. All this time I'm spending trying to complete an impossible goal is really starting to make me feel like a horses butt. But I'll keep trying. Just wish the harvesting was giving me something. I'm only getting like 1 or 2 at a time at that drop rate I won't be close! Why TL?:((

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 08:21 AM
Not necessarily...they may be working well for you, but I've seen several players, including myself, having issues with the hatching aspect...for us, it IS impossible :/

oh..i'm very sorry to hear that ! i thought at least there are 2 items that everyone could get without much trouble.

fattom19
10-21-13, 08:22 AM
I suggested this once and will again, plant only eliteleeks, i've gotten 21 from them already, I usually get 3 out of 6 almost every time... GL everyone!

sunnybabi1986
10-21-13, 08:23 AM
oh..i'm very sorry to hear that ! i thought at least there are 2 items that everyone could get without much trouble.

Unfortunately, no :( It seems that this Summoning is more riddled with problems than the last one.

You are very fortunate to be able to get drops from hatching :)

fattom19
10-21-13, 08:25 AM
And there were a few times I got 4/5 out of 6.... The Eliteleeks in my opinion definitely have the best drop rate

fattom19
10-21-13, 08:26 AM
Wow I'm really sorry to hear everyone having so much problems with the hatching as well, that is almost done for me, I usually get one every time I hatch an egg

sunnybabi1986
10-21-13, 08:29 AM
Wow I'm really sorry to hear everyone having so much problems with the hatching as well, that is almost done for me, I usually get one every time I hatch an egg

I've sent a bug report in, but I don't expect to receive any reply, honestly.

I've now hatched 13 dragons and received ZERO pumpkin drops. And I'm talking hatching rare/super rare dragons, not fire and forests...it appears that I will not even have a chance to complete this Summoning at this point.

roxy1437
10-21-13, 08:32 AM
Hatching went well for me. I just kept trying for the other Halloween goal one(which I haven't gotten one) skeleton, bat, spider.... I Kept getting coral, water, sunshine, just to name a few. Got pumpkins. Sped things up a few times special on hatching times of 20 or more, but I'd wait until the half way point or less then use some gold to finish on only the nesting part not the breeding. I also had a coral and an island already on the nests when this started and got pumpkins right away. Anybody gotten skeleton, bat or spider. I'm up for breeding help.

aceblade
10-21-13, 08:41 AM
I've got six 20h crops going right now actually. They have 6hours left. I will update on what they give me.
As I was saying earlier though, even if they each give me one candy, it's impossible to harvest enough to summon the dragons in the amount of days they've given us without speeding with gold.

Thought I would update those who were curious about the 20h crops.
I planted 6 of the 20h pear crops and 5/6 gave me candies.
All of the other types of crops I've planted, typically give me nothing. So, I think the pears are the best. BUT, unless you speed the crops with gold (not going to happen), I don't see how you can possibly get enough candies in the time they've given us.
I have a feeling that this Dragon Summoning is IMPOSSIBLE to do without using gold. Which sucks. I really don't see the point.

kms899
10-21-13, 09:21 AM
Thought I would update those who were curious about the 20h crops.
I planted 6 of the 20h pear crops and 5/6 gave me candies.
All of the other types of crops I've planted, typically give me nothing. So, I think the pears are the best. BUT, unless you speed the crops with gold (not going to happen), I don't see how you can possibly get enough candies in the time they've given us.
I have a feeling that this Dragon Summoning is IMPOSSIBLE to do without using gold. Which sucks. I really don't see the point.

this is the same with me, 20hr crop gives me 5/6 or 6/6, the others are just giving me nothing, the last Dragon Summoning is the same, at least I did get 1 of the 2 dragons.

right now i have

harvest food 28/110
quest 5/14
hatch dragons 7/22

total 28/146 with 10 days and 11.5 hrs left.

so I might make it.

kms899
10-21-13, 09:23 AM
correction.

16/110 for harvest food.

ginrae22
10-21-13, 09:24 AM
I have had luck with getting drops from eggs but...as far as harvesting hardly anything and the witch hats, one every time my 16 hour quest is up which sucks. Booo lol.

aceblade
10-21-13, 09:44 AM
I have had luck with getting drops from eggs but...as far as harvesting hardly anything and the witch hats, one every time my 16 hour quest is up which sucks. Booo lol.

Can you collect more than 1 Witch hat per quest completion?

ginrae22
10-21-13, 09:48 AM

I don't know, I sort of assumed that you could since you can get more than one candy corn from harvesting. It happened to me once. Unless I was imagining things.

finnth12
10-21-13, 09:54 AM
First day I planted 20 hrs I got 6 candy corns out of 6 farms. But second day only got 2 candy corns out of 6 farms. What a waste of hours.

igames4me
10-21-13, 10:01 AM
its total randomness... sometimes they drop sometimes not ... on other account just got 2 from harvesting rushmores in 6 farms.

tuskmage
10-21-13, 10:05 AM

Yes! if you are lucky, you will get a hat from bonus. It will show 1 hat from the quest & you will see a pop up bonus from the bottom of your screen if you get one.

tuskmage
10-21-13, 10:08 AM
I don't know, I sort of assumed that you could since you can get more than one candy corn from harvesting. It happened to me once. Unless I was imagining things.

Did you mean you got 2 candies for a farm or 2 candies from your crops?

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 10:10 AM
Yes! if you are lucky, you will get a hat from bonus. It will show 1 hat from the quest & you will see a pop up bonus from the bottom of your screen if you get one.

i was about to ask that :)) thank you !

still no response from TL ? guess they dont give a fork about their players after all...i was expecting something else from them since there are more than ENOUGH complains.

tuskmage
10-21-13, 10:25 AM

still no response from TL ? guess they dont give a fork about their players after all...i was expecting something else from them since there are more than ENOUGH complains.

I think if we plant those 8 hrs eliteleeks around the clock, we should have a good chance to make it. I notice eliteleeks does give us a better drop rate. So plant them before you go to bed. Collect your crops when you weak up. Plant them again, collect them in the middle of the day, plant them collect them before you go to bed, plant them again. ;) We should be able to do that 3x a day. Don't even think about those 20 hrs crops, beacuse for sure you not going to make it even with a 100% drop rate.

cquinn32
10-21-13, 10:31 AM
Another crop of diamondates harvested and zero candy corn!!! Just going to keep it all for yourselves TL? I feel sorry for the little boys and girls that will be trick or treating on your block lol.

aceblade
10-21-13, 10:36 AM
I think if we plant those 8 hrs eliteleeks around the clock, we should have a good chance to make it. I notice eliteleeks does give us a better drop rate. So plant them before you go to bed. Collect your crops when you weak up. Plant them again, collect them in the middle of the day, plant them collect them before you go to bed, plant them again. ;) We should be able to do that 3x a day. Don't even think about those 20 hrs crops, beacuse for sure you not going to make it even with a 100% drop rate.

OK, I will give this a try.
:)

jus7_me89
10-21-13, 10:46 AM
OK, I will give this a try.
:)

me 2 ! thanks a lot for your advice ! i will do this experiment ! i have nothing to lose anyway...hope this will work !

ginrae22
10-21-13, 11:11 AM
Did you mean you got 2 candies for a farm or 2 candies from your crops?

what do you mean for a farm? I collected pumpwings and got 2 candy corns.

moostermine
10-21-13, 11:13 AM

Still nothing?
Well, keep track of everything you do (OR DON'T ) get! This is important!
They have to fix it or extend the time!
AND GIVE BACK LOST ITEMS!

tuskmage
10-21-13, 11:15 AM
what do you mean for a farm? I collected pumpwings and got 2 candy corns.

You go 2 candies from collecting from all your 6 farms? Or 2 candies just from one farm. But never mind I think I got the answear already. ;)

LionsDragons
10-21-13, 11:16 AM
Roxy,

@Kooky: A lot of us have already posted this information. Personally, i've tried: diamond dates; elite leeks; pumpwings; upgrapes; and fireples. The elite leeks seem to give some candies sometimes, as did the pumpwings, i think. The diamond dates and the upgrapes were completely useless. Even assuming that planting length increases the chance of a candy, i've planted far more than enough upgrapes to ave gotten at least one or to candies from them, but nothing. As i said, the diamond dates were useless, but the fireapples, with an identical planting time gave an occasional candy.

At least they did. Since last night i've gotten no candies at all. I had gotten 13 candies over the prior two days. Not nearly enough to get a dragon but at least something. Now? Nothing at all from the elite leeks or fireapples i planted overnight, nor from any of the upgrapes or fireapples i've been planting all day. Continuously for about 7 hours now. They've completely stopped.

It seems like the little that was working is now completely gone.

Any news or help would be greatly appreciated. Probably by everyone. ;)

sunkalito
10-21-13, 11:17 AM
Another crop of diamondates harvested and zero candy corn!!! Just going to keep it all for yourselves TL? I feel sorry for the little boys and girls that will be trick or treating on your block lol.

Yeah, i had a whole crop of diamondates AND of eliteleeks that earned me no candy corn at all. Also i've been hatching wiards and now magics and haven't had decent drops for carved pumpkins. I got one from a coral though, go figure.

I have 13 corns, 4 hats and 6 pumpkins. -.-

moostermine
10-21-13, 11:22 AM
Yeah, i had a whole crop of diamondates AND of eliteleeks that earned me no candy corn at all. Also i've been hatching wiards and now magics and haven't had decent drops for carved pumpkins. I got one from a coral though, go figure.

I have 13 corns, 4 hats and 6 pumpkins. -.-
I didn't do it! ( this time) it's not my fault!

ginrae22
10-21-13, 11:36 AM
You go 2 candies from collecting from all your 6 farms? Or 2 candies just from one farm. But never mind I think I got the answear already. ;)

oooo Okay lol I didn't get that that was what you are asking. I WISH it had been from all of my farms but no lol it was one. maybe two. (it was right after they started it so i don't remember lol). But like you said you probably already figured that out.

sunkalito
10-21-13, 11:39 AM
I didn't do it! ( this time) it's not my fault!

Hmmmm... I'm keeping an eye on you! *squints*

moostermine
10-21-13, 11:42 AM
But! Not everyone is having problems!
( I wish this was me!)
Someone wanted to share their positive results so far!

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w618/Bulletproof_1234/b71a9c445c1d4e489affa8cafc521549_zps9df6f888.jpg

cedkugedchgd
10-21-13, 11:45 AM
( I wish this was me!)

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w618/Bulletproof_1234/b71a9c445c1d4e489affa8cafc521549_zps9df6f888.jpg

HOW THE HELL did he/she/it get so many friggin' candies?!

sunnybabi1986
10-21-13, 11:46 AM
( I wish this was me!)

O_O Wow....green with envy right now...

buttabdullah99
10-21-13, 12:03 PM
( I wish this was me!)

I also want 67 total I only have 20 total :( how did he/she got these all candies what the hell !

buttabdullah99
10-21-13, 12:05 PM
I have
Farm 11/110
Hats 4/14
Pumpkins 3/22
:( :( :(

aceblade
10-21-13, 12:21 PM
( I wish this was me!)

This user could full well be gold speeding his/her farms.

belbar22
10-21-13, 12:29 PM

I don't get any drops from Etileeks or diamond dates. No drops for 2 days!!!

buttmarb
10-21-13, 12:34 PM
There is no way to get these dragons with out gold. I have been planting crops all day every day since this began and I have only gotten 14 from my crops. What's up TL??

buttmarb
10-21-13, 12:37 PM
I only plant the 8hr crops and as soon as there ready I plant again. And still I only get 1-2 every other

FigmentValley
10-21-13, 12:55 PM
Elite leeks, diamonddates, rush rooms, 20 hour ones..... It makes no difference. I get no candy corn from any of them.

tuskmage
10-21-13, 01:00 PM
Elite leeks, diamonddates, rush rooms, 20 hour ones..... It makes no difference. I get no candy corn from any of them.

Get yourself a new Halloween costumes ;)

FigmentValley
10-21-13, 01:04 PM
Oh, I'm scary enough without a costume! I'm all set. Braw haw haw.... BOO!!!! Now GIMME candy!

LOL Good idea.....

FigmentValley
10-21-13, 01:05 PM
I LIKE candy Ron, though stale peeps are yummier.

igames4me
10-21-13, 01:30 PM
@moostermine

do you know what your friend is harvesting?

huha54
10-21-13, 01:38 PM
Does that still work? If so how much feeding does it require over there to get to epic? I have forgotten. New Dawn version shuts down on my android when I try to switch over, might be my phones fault though....

yes still working but don't think it will be working for long because on new down every single dragon to reach lvl 10 not need more than 10.000 apples so no one will buy apples

moostermine
10-21-13, 01:58 PM
@moostermine

Lol! No! But to be honest, I imagine its the golden fertizer, not the crops that matter!

cedkugedchgd
10-21-13, 02:03 PM
@moostermine

he/she/it probably sped up a couple crops since it says that speeding up increases the chances.

pribakes
10-21-13, 02:19 PM
I dont know why Im not getting any pumpkin, I already hatch a wizard, tigres eye, nightelf and magic, and didnt received any!!!! Only got 3/14 so far from coral, aether and wizard, is this supposed to BE so hard? I dont even gonna talk about crops, being planting 5h and 8 h and nothing so far only 11, so sad :(

FigmentValley
10-21-13, 02:20 PM
11 is better than I have gotten!

aceblade
10-21-13, 02:20 PM
I dont know why Im not getting any pumpkin, I already hatch a wizard, tigres eye, nightelf and magic, and didnt received any!!!! Only got 3/14 so far from coral, aether and wizard, is this supposed to BE so hard? I dont even gonna talk about crops, being planting 5h and 8 h and nothing so far only 11, so sad :(

That's a lot of long timers... you should have gotten some in there. Very strange. :(

ginrae22
10-21-13, 02:28 PM
I got my pumpkins so far from all of my failed attempts at witch dragon. so all of those poisons got me those. It's kind of ironic but I don't have that many so it's not like an upper hand or anything.

emmymsa
10-21-13, 02:46 PM
he/she/it probably sped up a couple crops since it says that speeding up increases the chances.

Spending gold probably only increases chance because you harvest crops faster, not that it increases the probability of a leaf drop from any individual crop.

I started out fairly well with getting 16 candies from harvest first 2 1/2 days, nothing since. now at 16/8/11 of 112 needed for both dragons with 1115 left needed to buy all.

elwood99
10-21-13, 02:56 PM
Spending gold probably only increases chance because you harvest crops faster, not that it increases the probability of a leaf drop from any individual crop.

I started out fairly well with getting 16 candies from harvest first 2 1/2 days, nothing since. now at 16/8/11 of 112 needed for both dragons with 1115 left needed to buy all.

It is far cheaper to buy candy, hats n pumpkin than to speed up harvest. For example, speeding an 8 hour cost 16gold which offers no guarantee of getting any candy.

elwood99
10-21-13, 02:57 PM
Buying cost 16-20 gold and ifyou buy all, it is further discounted

midnightmeerkat
10-21-13, 03:00 PM
10 days 6 hours to go

midnightmeerkat
10-21-13, 03:01 PM
It is far cheaper to buy candy, hats n pumpkin than to speed up harvest. For example, speeding an 8 hour cost 16gold which offers no guarantee of getting any candy.

Buying cost 16-20 gold and ifyou buy all, it is further discounted

Yes, much better to wait.

pribakes
10-21-13, 03:20 PM
That's a lot of long timers... you should have gotten some in there. Very strange. :(

Thats what I thought, in my second account I got 3 pumpkins from corals, I find that so weird that my main account is so unluck :(

DarkAther
10-21-13, 05:01 PM
I received 2 candies today from questing and 1 from harvesting fire apples. All the diamondates and elite leeks have been failures (that's 16 crops- 3 (1hour) and 13 (5 and 8hr crops).

DarkAther
10-21-13, 05:02 PM
Oh and nothing from hatching my new griffin baby. :(
Still only 2/14 from Hatching.

amnesiaNo9
10-21-13, 05:16 PM
Been doing quests but opened today and all has been reset!! Anyone have any advice??

moostermine
10-21-13, 05:40 PM
Been doing quests but opened today and all has been reset!! Anyone have any advice??

Add your info to the thread in bugs and issues part, and email support!