PDA

View Full Version : Units not moving but the towers are still attacking

skyfricx
10-18-13, 04:37 AM
I was attacking then suddenly the game hanged for a couple of seconds.. After that, my units are not moving anymore and just waiting to be ****ed by the towers..

Please resolve this problem.. There are still a lot of bug roaming around this game.. I already sent some ticket in the customer
care.. There is still no response.. Please do something about this.. Thanks

skyfricx
10-18-13, 04:42 AM
Last week.. I attacked three times and my loots should be around 300k + both resources.. But there i didnt received my loots and even crowns.. Plus the armies that i used to attack.. Total waste of resources, time and effort. Sigh.. I hope there are some compensations for this kind of situation.. Thanks

Thebeautifi
10-18-13, 09:29 AM
I just had this happen to me. My attackers had finally destroyed all the Towers, Cannons and the Lightning Cannon when they just froze. I only had to loot the Bank Vault and Spellstone Vault to win but it froze and I lost out on 50,000 from each out the vaults. I got my crowns but lost out because I had to completely rebuild my army using my own spellstones and not looted ones. Please look into this.

FrozenTurtle
10-18-13, 10:38 AM
I was attacking then suddenly the game hanged for a couple of seconds.. After that, my units are not moving anymore and just waiting to be ****ed by the towers..

Please resolve this problem.. There are still a lot of bug roaming around this game.. I already sent some ticket in the customer
care.. There is still no response.. Please do something about this.. Thanks

Can you please PM me the player you were attacking?