PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting Attack Notifications After 1.3 Update?

MediusSyberia
10-18-13, 04:07 AM
Not sure if it's just me but after the latest KC 1.3 update I'm no longer receiving any notifications on my lock screen or in notification center whenever someone attacks me while I'm offline.

Usually I'd get a message every time sometime attacked me but now I get nothing. Yet when I open Kingdom Clash my attack log pops up showing the new defensive battles I have and my crowns increase accordingly.

I'm on an iPad 4 with iOS 7 and Kingdom Clash is allowed/enabled in notification center for all alerts (same with the last version that did give me notifications).

Hope there's a way to fix this as now I don't know whether or not to check KC because I can't see if anything has happened.:confused:

kooky panda
10-18-13, 05:44 AM
Try going under the game and turning your notifications off then back on.
Also sometimes a version update may knock off your notifications.
Check under your Ipad settings under notifications and turn off notifications and then turn them back on, then restart your device.

MediusSyberia
10-18-13, 06:30 AM
Try going under the game and turning your notifications off then back on.
Also sometimes a version update may knock off your notifications.
Check under your Ipad settings under notifications and turn off notifications and then turn them back on, then restart your device.

Tried that now. I'll test over the next day and let you know how it goes.

kooky panda
10-18-13, 10:10 AM
If you still experience issues with the notifications, send an email to support@firemocha.com so they can check your game.

MediusSyberia
10-19-13, 10:20 PM
If you still experience issues with the notifications, send an email to support@firemocha.com so they can check your game.

Thanks kooky. Can happily report I'm getting notifications again :)

Although both before and after the update I've noticed the notifications aren't always accurate. Sometimes I will get more attack notifications than I was actually attacked (e.g. lock screen shows 8 battles but when I open KC I'll only have 4 recent attacks). Perhaps if people skip you very close to the battle starting it's counted as an attack for the notifications???