PDA

View Full Version : No new summoner, no replay, icons show troops

goddessnikole
10-17-13, 10:48 PM
I just logged in and my game auto updated. I cannot replay the video. The summoners do not appear for me to train and in the replay mod, it shows what troops were used I am assuming. I've also been booted several times after battling and lost crowns what's going on?

MediusSyberia
10-17-13, 11:46 PM
I just logged in and my game auto updated. I cannot replay the video. The summoners do not appear for me to train and in the replay mod, it shows what troops were used I am assuming. I've also been booted several times after battling and lost crowns what's going on?

Old replays are deleted after an update. Once you get more defensives you will be able to replay the new ones.

Summoners don't show up yet and I made a post about this earlier. Hopefully we'll get them soon because they do look fun :D

With the new update your attack log does show what troops your enemy used against you (including type of troop, its level and how many they used). Personally I think this is a great new feature and something several of us have been wanting for a while so it's not a bug.

Unfortunately can't help you with the crashing side of things. Someone from Storm8 will see this later and can better advise about that.

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 12:08 AM
Ya I like the feature of knowing what they attacked you with thx for the reply

mrarfan
10-18-13, 12:13 AM
Yeah! That's weird.... The Summoner didn't appear :(
FrozenTurtle? Care to tell us what happened? lol

FrozenTurtle
10-18-13, 12:15 AM
We've run out of mana to summon the Summoners! We've got to recharge a bit before releasing them. Thanks for your patience!

When your game force closed, was it at the beginning of a battle? Or did it occur well into the battle?

mrarfan
10-18-13, 12:16 AM
We've run out of mana to summon the Summoners! We've got to recharge a bit before releasing them. Thanks for your patience!

When your game force closed, was it at the beginning of a battle? Or did it occur well into the battle?

Well...I've tested on both my game and my brother's one...
It did not appear anywhere :/

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 01:50 AM

At the beginning of a battle. Now I just lost all my troops some gems as well. I am assuming you guys are doing maintenance, I would hope you would just shut it down because not only am I caught in the Storm8 loop and being charged for it but I keep getting the same 5 players for battle.

letf8b
10-18-13, 10:54 AM
I have found a templet fix for replay if it isn't showing as mine isn't hit home button twice as if u were going to leave game and hit game again that fixes mine an I am able to watch replay and not just stare at the gate lolz

sand
10-19-13, 04:43 PM

Summon the Summoners?! LOL. How soon are you expecting another infusion of mana? Do we have to wait for another update before we can train Summoners?

PherG
10-19-13, 04:59 PM
Btw love the improved chat and the wall tool! And now I can say gymnasium, but still not " click on the button". Sending mental Mana your way ��