PDA

View Full Version : The dog: it's simply not fair

olcastle
10-17-13, 10:08 PM
I bought Corgi because it said I can "earn rewards and premium parts" from him.
I have him for almost a month and I've earned NOTHING except tiny amount of coins and XP every 5 hours but his food cost more.
After paying crazy price for this dog and his house (the house is mandatory) I should pay every 5 hours for his food otherwise he'll be "dead".
Where're rewards and premium parts???:mad::mad::mad:

kooky panda
10-18-13, 05:22 AM
These are rare drops. I have gotten 2 gems from my dog and some paint.

journeysmom
10-18-13, 08:53 AM
Unless it is a Labrador, I am not investing ;)

Seriously though, thanks for the info, I will not be spending the gems!

glimmergate
10-18-13, 01:12 PM
I bought Corgi because it said I can "earn rewards and premium parts" from him.
I have him for almost a month and I've earned NOTHING except tiny amount of coins and XP every 5 hours but his food cost more.
After paying crazy price for this dog and his house (the house is mandatory) I should pay every 5 hours for his food otherwise he'll be "dead".
Where're rewards and premium parts???:mad::mad::mad:

Hey olcastle, we just increased the frequency of premium parts from pets drastically yesterday, so you may not have seen the changes yet! You should start seeing some pretty great drops soon :)

olcastle
10-18-13, 10:08 PM
Hey olcastle, we just increased the frequency of premium parts from pets drastically yesterday, so you may not have seen the changes yet! You should start seeing some pretty great drops soon :)

That was fast! :)
Thank you so much!

creolepraline
10-18-13, 11:36 PM
I am so STUPID! Until I saw this thread I didn't know how to collect from the dog. I though we just tap on it, but because the little bell and his food wasn't highlighted I didn't go past that. I sat there wondering if I spent the money on this for nothing. I read this thread, look around, pull the bucket over it and see I can collect. I mean, DUH!

I got a screw and some coins. I now want to kick myself for the three days of goodies I missed out on. Don't even mention the ten portions of food I've sold, that no one is buying. Sign...