PDA

View Full Version : Remove Pending Requests

Unregistered
05-24-10, 01:45 AM
If you invite a "friend" to become a neighbour and have not had a confirmation for a number of days you should be able to remove the request.

Would like the ability to remove a request from my Invite friends list if a user is in a "pending" state for more than a reasonable period of time (say 5-7 days).

Unregistered
06-05-10, 01:37 PM
Totally agree here. I have people on my list who posted a request 2b added, but then never accepted. I really don't want them anymore. On a side note, it would be nice 2b able to delete my own posts from someone's wall. Sometimes there is a glitch or typo I'd like 2b able to remove it so I don't look like an idiot :)

I wouldn't mind having the "name" watered your farm stay for every post, not just the last 5, sometimes I can't log on all the time and it's hard to tell if someone's fibbing. And we should be able to delete these notices as well.

swati
06-10-10, 07:14 PM
I totally agree, I have around 5 or 6 pending requests that have been there for a while and no way to get rid of them. What's worse is, some of these people are still active on the game - I can see they have been farming, yet haven't accepted my neighbour request (which they asked for!!).

isabelak
05-02-11, 06:53 AM
I totally agree, I have lots of pending requests in bakery and restaurant sotry which are really old (weeks and months). People ask me to add them but never accept my neighbour request - I don't understand. Pleas give us the possibility to cancel that requests!!!