PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Portal Rules **READ FIRST**

FrozenTurtle
10-17-13, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone! We wanted to give you all an opportunity to show off your Alliances to the masses in hopes of getting new recruits. With that said, I wanted to lay down some ground rules to make sure everyone plays nicely. :)

One thread per Alliance.
Must have a minimum of THREE members before posting a new thread.
Any member of an Alliance (Leader, Elder, Member) can create a thread.
You cannot create a thread for an Alliance you are not a member of.
You may post in another Alliance's thread, but you may not defame that Alliance or advertise for any other Alliance.
Double posting/bumping is allowed in this forum only, but there must be 24 hours between the posts.

We hope you all take advantage of this new venue for showing off your Alliances! Feel free to post any questions or suggestions in this thread.

sand
10-19-13, 03:56 PM
Moderators, can you give this thread a sticky and make it the general recruitment thread? Players can use it to search for an alliance to join or to recruit others into their alliance. Searching for an alliance through Global Chat is very frustrating.
Alliances shared here should preferably be PUBLIC and OPEN. Private or secret alliances presumably have their own private and secret ways.

Above is a post I made recently on the Kingdom Clash Discussions forum on a thread titled Seeking Active Friendly Alliance. I had already learned rather painfully that some alliances preferred to remain secret, to the point where they would cast out members who dared mention their name out here. What I hadn't realized was that many of the same players who are willing to pitch and recruit for their alliance amid the confusion of Global Chat are also oddly afraid of the exposure that this forum is now offering.

Leaders are telling their members NOT to start an alliance thread on this forum. Most alliances want more members, but their members are mostly unwilling to come out here and say they belong to a particular alliance (probably because there's no telling how long they will stay there). What's more, the alliance leaders fear that if there's a thread out here for individual alliances, their members may post on the forum and divulge "secrets" to other alliances.

So sadly, FrozenTurtle, we are not likely to see alliances take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to showcase their strength and presumed unity. Or maybe, they are all watching and waiting to see whether any top-ranking alliance may take the lead on this. Still, I want to thank you for creating the forum although I am learning in so many ways that openness and sharing are taboo concepts in Kingdom Clash.

FrozenTurtle
10-22-13, 02:53 PM
Above is a post I made recently on the Kingdom Clash Discussions forum on a thread titled Seeking Active Friendly Alliance. I had already learned rather painfully that some alliances preferred to remain secret, to the point where they would cast out members who dared mention their name out here. What I hadn't realized was that many of the same players who are willing to pitch and recruit for their alliance amid the confusion of Global Chat are also oddly afraid of the exposure that this forum is now offering.

Leaders are telling their members NOT to start an alliance thread on this forum. Most alliances want more members, but their members are mostly unwilling to come out here and say they belong to a particular alliance (probably because there's no telling how long they will stay there). What's more, the alliance leaders fear that if there's a thread out here for individual alliances, their members may post on the forum and divulge "secrets" to other alliances.

So sadly, FrozenTurtle, we are not likely to see alliances take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to showcase their strength and presumed unity. Or maybe, they are all watching and waiting to see whether any top-ranking alliance may take the lead on this. Still, I want to thank you for creating the forum although I am learning in so many ways that openness and sharing are taboo concepts in Kingdom Clash.

Thanks for sharing!

Well, this will be available should any players care to break the mold. :)

tqrose
09-11-14, 05:17 PM
What is the point? The alliance search is broken so how would members find the alliance advertising in this post? Nice try but poor follow through