PDA

View Full Version : I left a bad review and now my neighbors/friends can't play with my dragons...

prplesockmonkey
10-17-13, 10:17 AM
Yesterday was great, at least until I left a bad review for dragon story, now when friends visit my dragons are all full, always, I know because I play on both an android and an iPhone, and I have tested and visited myself and always full :(...

When I visit friends I also can't play with dragons, I also couldn't seem to send gold this morning either. :mad:

I'm not sure I like being a red-headed step child just because I play on the less than desirable android platform and because I gave a bad review...maybe I'm not actually being punished, but sure feels like it!

Also, I'm late to the party, why is android viewed as inferior to apple? Why can't android users also craft dragons, have an artic isle, trade, etc?

[S8] Elsa
10-17-13, 11:28 AM
Sorry to hear that you're not happy with your in-game experience. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a PM for personalized assistance. What happens when you try to play with Dragons or send Gold? Do you see any error messages?

We don't think of Android as a less desirable platform. We aspire to have our games available on multiple platforms so as many players as possible can enjoy our games. We're working hard to close the parity gap, which has regrettably taken a long time. :(