PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2:Halloween edition

mamareader02
10-17-13, 10:13 AM
Surprised I haven't seen any threads on the new app,but I know one neighbor can't find it in App Store,is it limited to just a few countries?(USA is mine),it's very cute,no "working" buildings,but lots of deco,yes,most for gems

crystalrayn3
10-17-13, 10:14 AM
I visited Stormie's farm & was delighted to see it fully decorated with new Halloween inspired items. When will these items be made available to the rest of us?

crystalrayn3
10-17-13, 10:21 AM
I finally found the app. I love the new decorations & the animals decked out in their Halloween costumes look great!!

igames4me
10-17-13, 10:26 AM
ill wait for the in goal to download... even though i cant waitttt

ginrae22
10-17-13, 10:58 AM
let me guess. android??

laceylaine
10-17-13, 10:59 AM
let me guess. android??

It's in the app store on my iPad.

laceylaine
10-17-13, 11:00 AM
^ in canada

ginrae22
10-17-13, 11:09 AM
It's in the app store on my iPad.

really?!!! Okay i will look for it too.

ginrae22
10-17-13, 11:09 AM
Oh except I'm in the US lol

mamareader02
10-17-13, 11:13 AM
Oh except I'm in the US lol

It's in my App Store,and I'm in Florida,so you should be able to find it

ginrae22
10-17-13, 11:21 AM
really?? Well it wasn't there...Maybe since you are a few hours ahead? Btw random but where in FL do you live? I'm in Cali.
(I'm asking because I am moving there soon and want to know about it). Pm me if you want. : )

minidemon88
10-17-13, 11:56 AM
ill wait for the in goal to download... even though i cant waitttt

Me too! Found the new edition in app store. But I'd rather wait for the goal pop-up. XD Hopefully it will come out real soon.

For those who downloaded it, what's the price range for the Halloween decorations?

ginrae22
10-17-13, 11:58 AM
weird it didn't come up when i searched for the team lava games but i searched specifically for it and there it is. yay! Thanks guys.

mamareader02
10-17-13, 12:01 PM
really?? Well it wasn't there...Maybe since you are a few hours ahead? Btw random but where in FL do you live? I'm in Cali.
(I'm asking because I am moving there soon and want to know about it). Pm me if you want. : )
Tampa Bay Area,:)

ginrae22
10-17-13, 12:02 PM
do you like it?? I do not do well with heat or humidity and it's very mild here never too hot or cold so i'm nervous. Would be moving to Vero Beach. Hope nobody minds that I'm posting about non-game related stuff lol. I'll throw in a waiting for my farm story halloween to download! yay

mamareader02
10-17-13, 12:17 PM
Love it!(I added u in fs2 to chat about it,if you like)

ginrae22
10-17-13, 12:39 PM
oh perfect! Thanks! yes i would love that! Oh and everyone, this halloween version is super cute. i love how the animals are all spooky and dressed up it's so funny!

creolepraline
10-17-13, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

mymummy789
10-18-13, 01:35 AM
I am curious as to which bugs they have fixed with this version as it seems to crash even more often than the original :(

Rockinkitten
10-18-13, 02:11 AM
I didn't know it ws coming, got the pop-up this morning! Looks great, and happy with the gems too!

minidemon88
10-18-13, 10:21 AM
So glad that the goal pop-up came really fast. The new edition is great and I love the spooky sound and the funny costumes the animals are wearing. Love the superman chicken and the skeleton cows the most! LOL! XD

A pity that most of the Halloween's decoration are up for gems instead. :(

sanya87
10-18-13, 10:59 AM
i had no idea we will get a goal to download it, so i didnt get those 30 gems :( oh well i know for the next time...

angellahg
10-18-13, 03:27 PM
So glad that the goal pop-up came really fast. The new edition is great and I love the spooky sound and the funny costumes the animals are wearing. Love the superman chicken and the skeleton cows the most! LOL! XD

i dont have a goal to dload it...?

journeysmom
10-18-13, 03:51 PM
Love the skeleton cows!

Sucks if I missed out on gems downloading too early though....live and learn for next time TL, yet another reason NOT to spend money/gems....

Love the game, but the discrepancies!

ginrae22
10-18-13, 04:03 PM

just curious are you playing on android or ios or kindle or something?

igames4me
10-18-13, 04:17 PM
just curious are you playing on android or ios or kindle or something?

This game is only available on ios

ginrae22
10-18-13, 04:29 PM
oh i didn't know that. So we really don't get squat then if we had already downloaded it? Things sure have been working in screwball type ways lately.

ssminow
10-18-13, 05:20 PM
Love the Halloween Edition but the only downfall is the continuous crashing when going to my shop. Hope they come out with a Winter Wonderland Edition for Christmas that one would be amazing.

minidemon88
10-18-13, 09:48 PM
i dont have a goal to dload it...?

If you've downloaded the game earlier on before the goal pop-up in-game, then sorry to say but you've missed out on the goal reward. Otherwise, try giving it another day or two and wait for the goal pop-up. :)

I'm hoping for a Christmas edition too. Tl, how about a Christmas reindeer as a pet? Though I also don't mind a penguin or bunny too. LOL! XD But please don't let it be gems, I don't mind if you price it coins expensive. It's sad that I can't afford most of the Halloween's decoration or pets since it's so gems expensive. :(

pattypopo
10-19-13, 04:49 PM
This is crazy. I received the goal for gems to download, then it was gone, then it was there and now it's gone again. Usually it will be there for a couple of days. I guess if it pops up again I will need to download quickly.

nbella1414
10-19-13, 05:43 PM
I guess I missed the goal but I'm still loving the Halloween version. It's colorful and I love looking at it. :)

sunkalito
10-20-13, 08:30 AM
It's a really nice version, I like it! :)

tankerslacers
10-20-13, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this. I am just a few hundred dollars shy of my pizza oven and have a train delivery that needs 8 pizzas (sausage looking one, not the orange topping one?). Anyway, how long after you purchase the pizza oven before it's ready to use? What ingredients do I need to make each pizza - I'd like to start stockpiling and hopefully my oven will be ready in time to bake a bunch. I can get the other 9 orders done for the train, the pizzas are going to be the tough one. I still have a little over a day to get the pizza made.
Thanks for any help.

sunkalito
10-20-13, 10:27 AM
Sorry, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this. I am just a few hundred dollars shy of my pizza oven and have a train delivery that needs 8 pizzas (sausage looking one, not the orange topping one?). Anyway, how long after you purchase the pizza oven before it's ready to use? What ingredients do I need to make each pizza - I'd like to start stockpiling and hopefully my oven will be ready in time to bake a bunch. I can get the other 9 orders done for the train, the pizzas are going to be the tough one. I still have a little over a day to get the pizza made.
Thanks for any help.
The building time is 20 hours. The pepperoni (1 flour, 1 cheese, 2 tomatos & 2 bacon) pizza takes 1h45 i think, and the anchovy(1 flour, 2 anchovies, 2 tomatos) pizza is 2h ..

sunkalito
10-20-13, 11:24 AM
The building time is 20 hours. The pepperoni (1 flour, 1 cheese, 2 tomatos & 2 bacon) pizza takes 1h45 i think, and the anchovy(1 flour, 2 anchovies, 2 tomatos) pizza is 2h ..

Ooops! I mean, the peperoni takes 45min and the anchovies takes 1hour. Lol. :)

tankerslacers
10-20-13, 12:48 PM
Ooops! I mean, the peperoni takes 45min and the anchovies takes 1hour. Lol. :)

THANK YOU - I'll be able to make it! Stockpiling on the ingredients now. I appreciate your reply (and self-correction).

EnchantedCastle
10-20-13, 04:29 PM
Will the goal pop-up if you delete the already downloaded Halloween version? Just wondering for those who missed the goal.

kooky panda
10-20-13, 04:33 PM
Will the goal pop-up if you delete the already downloaded Halloween version? Just wondering for those who missed the goal.
No I am afraid not. If you download the game before the promotional goal is released, you will not get this goal by deleting and redownloading the game.

GeneralUnrest
10-21-13, 12:32 AM
What is up with the butterflies? Twice now I have collected a few of the butterflies, only to have them disappear from my collection and have to start all over again. Any one else having this problem? What gives Team Lava?

moesdragons30
10-29-13, 11:09 AM
i have this app on my iphone but can only get about 2 min play and it kicks me completely out